main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attn: Mr. Lucas-Tales of the Jedi television series???

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Some of us fans would like to see a Tales of the Jedi television series. If they can make a Star Trek television series(that sucks), Why couldn't you start a Star Wars television series that would kick ass? Heck-Your damn buddy did that Amazing Stories television series that was awesome.

Come on everybody-Tell ole' Goergie how much you'ld like to see a Tales of the Jedi television series or maybe just post some cool ideas on how some episodes could be done.

[face_devil]

2. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    That is a great idea! I would love to see a SW show on the boob-tube. I wonder if there is a petition we could start or something. Anyway I know I would watch it, as long as it was better than his other small screen ventures! We cant forget the god-awful holiday show, or the dreaded Ewoks flicks!

3. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Are me and Spooky-Kid the only ones who want to see something like this happen? The dude has a point, if Crap Trek can do it why cant Lucas. After all it kept them going for years. Do you want it to end at episode 3?

4. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I agree that there needs to be a Star Wars TV series. Tales of the Jedi would be a great one. Nobody has played them like those of the later EU books. I would still like to see some sort of New Jedi Order Mini/Maxi series.

JMK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.