main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ATTN: QC Fanforcers!

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by hewhofearsthecows, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hewhofearsthecows

hewhofearsthecows Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2005
    I'm a freshman at Bettendorf High School in Bettendorf Iowa, and i'm president of my student council, name is Jordan Williams. The freshman student council has recently decided we would like to celebrate Star Wars, and Principal Jimmy Casas agrees with us. We would be interested in having you all join us on Friday the 13th for a special Star Wars assembly in the BHS Gym. The BHS Marching Band will be playing Star Wars music, and costumes are encouraged! The party will start at 2 and go till 3, we would love to have you all attend our Star Wars assembly.

Thanks,
    Jordan Williams,
    BHS Class of 2008 Student Council President

Locked be request, but still contact DarthJurist or Jedi_Dajuan about with info on this

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    If any other QC Jedi attend this school or knows someone that does, please contact myself or Dajuan as soon as possible about this user.

Thanks!

~H~

3. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    We have no idea who this person is.

4. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    I checked out some of his posts. Not sure how to take him, but I dont like someone posting to say they hate someone else.

5. YUCreespaGreedo

YUCreespaGreedo Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you for the invite, cows--

I have that day off, and if some of my fellow members would like to attend, I would like to represent for both of my groups there, QCJO and Orion. If there is any materials, we could print, please let me know. If Chris and Steve ok this, we have a new opportunity to step forward in the area. If the posting fro this fellow does promote "hatemongering" or being mean between genre fans though, count me out. I want to promote friendship here, not rivalries. Till later--TeeCee.

6. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    No, QCJO will not be doing anything with this high school. Only 53 and the baseball park. You guys can go and do what you want but QCJO is not part of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.