main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH ~*~ ATTN: Queencity Staff (You know who you are!) ~*~

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LovelyLotus, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Hi Folks, (Ludo, Padawan, IR, Lady, JediMike,)

If you could please sign up for a fan force email address so that I can add that email address onto our website. I'm doing some current updates to get things moving on it, and I wanted to add staff email addresses so that we can keep continuing to become organized so that as our positions before more realized, and folks who need to address us contact us as individuals as time goes on.

So if you can take a few minutes to sign up for an address, that would great. Then I can add you to the site.

I also changed our URL referal to: http://get-me.to/theQueencityForce so we'll have to change our cards, and so on. But that's okay, I realized after I had made them, that we'd need new cards after we got our new name any how! :p on me!

So if you could PM me with your fan Force email address, I can add you to the page.

A.J: I have a project for you, for the staff. I need you to take pictures of us as individuals this weekend so we can add our pictures to the site. It's nice for folks who don't know us to be able to see us and recognize who we are!

Mike: If you could call or email me about the update for the Midnight 23rd toy run, and get in touch with the Manager at the store we're hitting so we know the final details that would be great! Then draw up a post of all the final information so that we can annouce and post it here, and so I can take it to the be posted on the Main board. Let's get that together, and have it posted by Saturday if possible. We also need to finalize where we're meeting and eating. Perkins is open the latest, and if we hit it before it will cut down on folks having to stay out TOO late. What do ya think?

For all who need to get articles to Imps Just a friendly reminder if you have an article to get to him.

Thanks so much guys for your help!

2. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    I'm posting to keep this towards the top of the list.

I've got my address, now.

3. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Staff:

wear something that you don't mind getting a portrait for the website done in. I'll be bringing my light set and probably a backdrop so look however you want to look on our webpage. remember this is how the public will see us, i'm not saying shirt and tie kinda thing...you know what i mean.

4. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Good idea Padawan! I'll get email you when Imps is done with your/Lady's DVD player. I'm thinking you could set up in our dining room and take photos there with your lighting etc. I've got plenty of space for that.

Lotus!

5. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    i guess it'll have to wait till next time! hopefully the weather will be better and we can get everyone there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.