main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attn Star Wars & Action Figure Collectors!

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by Padawan311, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey everyone, just letting all of you know that I have started the difficult task/quest of going through my storage building and entire Star Wars and action figure collection. I have been pulling out things that I am willing to part with and to donate for the FF at IQM2. I will have alot to sell, I just wanted people that are serious Star Wars, McFarlane Toys fans to know first. It will take me several days to go through everything, I might see about putting up a list of items on here for anyone interested. Please email me with any certain requests, or post on here, if you are interested and I will let you know if I have what you are looking for.

Most of the Star Wars items are from the POTF2 line starting back in 1995 through to the present, mostly action figures and vehicles. I have some specialty items such as a HUGE EP1 banner from Pepsi ect. The McFarlane Toys I have are mostly of the Spawn action figure series, I have several series of these figures including the KISS figures and the Super Size 13" series as well. I will be posting more items as i find them. Hope I can help to complete some collections.

Chris

Padawan311@hotmail.com

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    4 THINGS I'M DEFINETLY LOOKING FOR ARE...

MYNOCK HUNT CINEMA SCENE
    WAMPA AND LUKE 3 3/4 SIZE
    HAN AND TAUNTAUN 3 3/4 SIZE
    HOODED PRINCESS LEIA(W/ CHIP)\
    and some of the harder to find episode 1 stuff(sio bibble,tc-14...)

I KNOW THERE'S MORE THINGS I WANT BUT THAT'S OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD.WHAT ORANGE CARDED FIGURES DO YOU HAVE?

SPOOKY-KID [face_devil]

3. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey there, I know I have several orange card figures i will be willing to part with, but I havent gotten to that Box yet, I will have to get back to you on which ones I will have. Stay in touch.

Chris

4. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    okie-dokie [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.