Indi, IN Attn Troopers, we have a call to arms...

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by TK-616, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-616 Jedi Knight

star 3
    bloodfingarrison.com is up. However you will notice some things are lacking. The forum does not exsist yet. But more importantly, we NEED members and member pics!!! I need these ASAP. Please check the site out and get your pics sent to Kevin <Thraken on the boards> We don't have TK numbers for everyone. So if you are a current member of the 501st, I will need your # and 2 pictures <One with full armor and one with full armor, helmet off> If we're gonna show this thing off, we need more members and pics! Kevin in a holding pattern until we get them. After we get the number of Troops together, I will anounce our site to the Midwest Garrison Commander and Legion Commanders to prepare for the final steps. Please let other Troopers and Imperials know of what is going down here in Indy. The more support that we have means a better Indianapolis Garrison.

Thanks.

Tk-616
    Bloodfin
  2. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    I sent a temp pict to Thraken.
    S.A.O.A.
  3. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Boba binks temp pic:
    here
    however, a photoshop doesn't really serve the purpose of showing our numbers. Everyone, try to get me a pic, your tk number, your full name, and email asap.

Mark, I know I have your last name wrong... sorry. Ricky, its Gregory right?

Also, if you want to have some sort of Bio on the site sent that in too. I will show off as many of the pics that you send as possible.
  4. YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Knight

star 3
    I just wanted to say that the site looks great. Impressive...most impressive.
  5. Fyberdyne Jedi Padawan

Site looks great I love all the pictures. They make us looks like we have been doing this for a while.
    OK problem, I am not an offical member of the 501st. I have put it off for a while but if I am going to be up on the new site with the rest of you I should get it out of the way.
    There are a couple pictures of me in the TIE fighter costume with and without my helmet on. Could I use them to get me a number? Also do I need a picture of me in each of my costume to use the number? If not do they have to be staight on shots of my face? I just got this computer and I have no picture of me on it.
    I know I should know all this but after all I am Lazy.
    Thanks
    Mark
  6. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mark,

In the past they haven't been too strict about getting pictures of EVERY costume. I'd send the tie fighter pictures to enlist@501st.com. Just tell them that you also have a biker scout costume and you will get two designations. The same number would be used for both. ex. If I had Storm trooper armor, I would be both BH-1630 and TK-1630.

Oh, and I'm glad you liked the site YOML.
  7. Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President

VIP
    star 3
    Very nice job on the web site Kev. Just imagine what you could do if sober all the time :) JK
  8. TK895 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Very nice site guys. My only critique is the opening animation. It is a bit big. Don't forget about all of the dialup users still out there. Plus the flash is not Mac or UNIX compatible.

Looking forward to working with your squad as much as possible.
  9. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Deron, it would be WAY out of character to be sober all the time!

I'm glad you liked it Mike! The intro is a little over the top. 3.5 MB is way too much... I'm gonna work on triming it down when I get the time.
  10. Hoot Jedi Knight

star 1
    Rage!... where am I?

Oh, right. Nevermind.
  11. Fyberdyne Jedi Padawan

Just my luck I decide to do this and the inlist server said it is now on Monday try back Thursday and it is Thursaday and it is still down.
    Mark
  12. DarthAcroyear Jedi Master

star 1
    To echo several other responses, the site does look great. This has been a VERY messed up week but I'll will get you the info and photos ASAP. My wife is going to try and take some pictures of me in uniform over the weekend and scan them while she is in school on Monday.
  13. YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey troopers...

I got some new graphics software and was playing around with it today. I figured it was only a matter of time before collectors start demanding Bloodfin figures. So, I went ahead and created a Bloodfin Garrison card.

Take a look.

I was just fooling around with it, but I thought it came out pretty good. I also put the card up on InCA's site.
  14. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    YOML you ARE the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. TK-616 Jedi Knight

star 3
    WORD BABY!!!

Sweet.

- Tk-616
  16. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Excellent... Its now in the gallery...
  17. whojedi Jedi Master

star 3
    That is just bad as hell YOML!!!
  18. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweet! I guess InCa will have another project to do.
  19. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Nice. You'll have to make a vintage card though...those were always cooler imho.
  20. YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alright Seb...

Here is a vintage card. Bloodfin Vintage card. This card has been added to InCA's site as well.

21. JediMasterDan Jedi Master

star 2
    Those totally ROCK!!!! Can't wait to start making the figures.
  22. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    So will InCa make Indy Knight figures as well as Bloodfin Figures or will it be a combo of both?
    SAOA
  23. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    I did mine..not a great picture but you get the idea.

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/incom4/MVC-004F.JPG]
  24. YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Knight

star 3
    Awesome figure!. Now we just need to get you a card to go with it.
  25. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    You can check out my design idea at
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobabinkstoys/temp/incacard.htm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.