main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Attractive" species

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Mazzic, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Zabrak has been mentioned . . . but how has everyone forgotten Askajians?

2. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Yes, I've been wondering that, too. And Hutts.

3. Manisphere

Manisphere Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2007
    I've noticed the breasts and curves on all of the female characters are much bigger and more pronounced than in the X-Wing Omnibus comic era. So, frankly I think DHC is trying to make every girl pretty hot (Most of the women look like they could all dance at the Bada Bing) but did anyone mention Arkanians yet?

4. Kaje

Kaje Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2005
    Tr'a Saa was pretty hot. [Makes joke about a branch and a knothole]

5. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    >Yes, my tastes are so cultivated that I would not accept provincials.<

Careful selection is crucial, of course. Still I would hope that even the finest Core woman would not in any way detract from your total devotion to the Empire?

TC

6. LtNOWIS

LtNOWIS Jedi Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    The Battle of Jabiim may have been a soul-crushing catastrophe, but at least all the female Jedi were attractive. Heck, even the Zabrak and the Fallen. And yeah, Arkanians should probably be on the list, especially offshoots like Jarael.

7. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    First of all, there are humans, and species that are physically close to human, with the same basic canon of physical attractiveness: Twi'leks, Zeltrons, Chiss, Zabraks - you get the idea...

Then there are species that aren't so close to humanoid, but might still be sexy/seductive: Barabels, Falleen, Bothans, Selonians... maybe even Wookiees. :p

- The Imperial Ewok

8. Kenobi_Kid

Kenobi_Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Any human who could be physically attracted to a walking carpet has issues. I like my women with minimal body-hair. Not big extra helpings of it.

Though I must confess that female Duro from Dark Times #4 was kinda hot.

9. johnthejedi24

johnthejedi24 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 12, 2004
    I guess everybody knows my preferences.;) Normal humans and near-humans are fine and dandy but with 20 million+ species to choose from you have quite an abundance of choices. I admit my choices for companionship in the GFFA may seem strange to some people, (and may drive Grand Admiral Jello stir-crazy), but hell, thats me.

Most near human species I assume people find attractive in the GFFA, Than of course their are regular "humanoids" like Bothans, Selonians, Barabel, Wookies....etc. Some people may find these attractive but it is probably not a wide-spread thing. I mean not many people must feel like cozying up with an anthromorphic otter or 6 feet of lizard[face_laugh];) . Than of-course there are things like Quarren or Mon-Calamari. I don't want to KNOW how that will work!

I admit I find species like Bothans, Selonains, Barabel, Noghri, etc.....attractive, but I am entitled to my opinion like everyone else.

10. Manisphere

Aug 25, 2007
    Well, my girlfriend's favorite character in SW is Chewie. She is emphatic about it. Doesn't mean she isn't really lusting over Han.o_O

11. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    If Jarael's anything to go by, Arkanians are hotter that the combined solar output of the entire galaxy...

12. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Which reminds me of the Dark Woman bacta tank issue. No matter how good the health care is in the GFFA, someone the Dark Woman's age should not look that young and fit :p

13. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Curvy and large-breasted is not synonymous with "pretty hot." Your own reference to an facility of ill-repute emphasizes this: they are filthy alien prostitutes.

[b]TC[/b]: [i][blockquote]Careful selection is crucial, of course. Still I would hope that even the finest Core woman would not in any way detract from your total devotion to the Empire? [/i][/blockquote]

A fine lady is an adornment to the greater glory of the Empire, not a detraction.

14. Imperialles

Imperialles Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2005
    [image=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8251/gormaneo2.jpg]

15. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    >A fine lady is an adornment to the greater glory of the Empire, not a detraction.<

Well put sir. Every fine lady should certainly strive to be a worthy adornment.

*cough, gag*

TC

16. ATimson

ATimson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 19, 2003
    I agree. Mainly because of the hair; I'm not a fan of bottle blondes.

17. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    You know, if Jello found himself locked in a room with two humanoid females and a wookie, and the only way out was sex, well, that would be a Star Wars film worth watching...

18. Manisphere

Aug 25, 2007
    oh, that one was too good...[face_laugh]

19. johnthejedi24

Oct 12, 2004
    You just got owned Jello![face_laugh] Pretty interesting scenario, and yes I would pay to see that.[face_laugh] If somebody had to be locked in a room with a representative of one species from the GFFA, what would that species be?

20. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

I really don't think I want to see GAJ and a Wookiee uhm, being affectionate. That's a movie I WOULDN'T want to see.

21. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I got owned? Really? I'm sorry, I thought the "lol jello doesn't like aliens" line had been done already? I suggest refining your pitifully low standards for ownage, dear citizen.

Pish. Were I to call you a "credit to EU Lit" you surely would not cough and gag, would you? The vigor of descriptive language is not to be confused with the tawdry hypersensitivities of the day.

22. QuentinGeorge

QuentinGeorge Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 12, 2003
    Are there actually people here who consider a Wookiee sexually attractive in any way, shape or form?

Really, really?

Consider this: chimpanzees are more human looking than Wookiees.

Keep your ape fetish out of my fandom.

[face_talk_hand]

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Darth_Guy does.

24. johnthejedi24

Oct 12, 2004
    I don't consider Wookies an attractive species. Sure I may have some odd tastes, but I stop at walking carpets and talking fish, thank you very much[face_laugh]! Sorry if I ticked you off Jello.[face_peace] If anything, a H'nemthe is probably the WORST possible mate to have, They eviscreate you with their damn tongues[face_sick].

25. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I got owned? Really? I'm sorry, I thought the "lol jello doesn't like aliens" line had been done already? I suggest refining your pitifully low standards for ownage, dear citizen.
    I'm just pulling you chain. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.