main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga *AU* Clone Wars series 'Aftermath'

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BloodRaven77, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodRaven77

BloodRaven77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Title: Aftermath
    Fandom: Star Wars *AU*
    Author: Jody betareject
    Characters: Captain Rex, Chopper, Ahsoka, Darth Vader, Jester, Slick, Waxer, Appo, Jek, Commander Cody
    Warnings: This tale bears minor hints at Het!attraction which may be considered offensive to some.
    Ratings & Warnings: PG (dark themes)
    Disclaimer: Not mine. None of it.
    Summery: Order 66 changed everything. None of soldiers of 501st ever spoke of it, they did not need to; it was clear enough in their tired eyes. Orders were given; orders had to be followed. It did not make living with the awkward guilt or the haunting memories any easier. *drabble-centric*

Slick

Slick stood before his brothers-his executioners, with his head held high. There were no regrets; only the sad acceptance that they did not understand.

There was no fear either, only silent anticipation as he stared into the blank masks of his colleagues. Their Fingers shook over the triggers of their guns, while the rest of their bodies remained poised, tense. Though their faces were hidden, he could visualize their expressions. Slick had fought along side them long enough to know what was going through their minds.

Orders were orders, and when they were given crossing any line became acceptable. Slick knew what it really meant. He had faith that his brothers would soon understand too.

With a final salute, Slick closed his eyes, as a small smile crept into his lips. The sound of lasers echoed in his ears as it pierced his flesh, while its white-hot heat consumed him.

After a life of servitude, he was finally free.

Rex

Order 66 changed everything. None of his brothers ever spoke of it, they did not need to; it was clear enough in their tired eyes. Orders were given; orders had to be followed. It did not make living with the awkward guilt or the haunting memories any easier.

Rex, like his brethren had his own way of dealing with the inner demons.

The Akul-tooth headdress was hard yet smooth between his gloved fingers. An unspoken gift, one that reminded him that she was still alive, roaming free, somewhere in the expanse of the galaxy.

Twisting it between his fingers, he smiled sadly to himself. Its silent meaning kept him from falling prey to the despair.

Waxer

After befriending Numa, a twi?lek youngling, Waxer found himself longing to have children of his own. He knew it was an absurd thought; clones were not created for breeding. Unfortunately, it did little to ease the longing.

Despite the war, he did his best to keep in contact with the Numa. The language barrier was always a problem, but he was getting better at it. The twi?lek youngling was the closest he had ever come to having a daughter.

Though he became involved with other women, Waxer never spoke of his desire to start a family. They just were not the right ones for him. Still, he had faith that one day he would find someone who loved younglings and desired a family as much as he did.

When Order 66 was given, he -like his brothers-was ready. Performing it was meant to be a proud moment in every clone trooper?s life. For Waxer it had the opposite effect. What he did that fateful night-what he had been ordered to do- had only confirmed his greatest fear. He did not deserve to become a father.

Anakin/Vader

A medical droid adjusted the metal connections that bound prosthetics to his body. Soon false flesh would cover the metal, giving the illusion that his body was whole. Vader knew the truth and it was enough.

His hands would never truly feel the solidarity of a lightsaber?s hilt again. Nor the strength of an unborn child?s kick felt beneath the skin of its mother?s belly. He would never experience the soft warmth of flesh beneath his fingertips or the cool sensation of grass between his toes.

All he would ever feel now was the fading memories of sensations he on

2. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    wow nice job Raven. I'm impressed. =D= I could actually understand what their feelings were very well. Great job

3. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked it ^^;

4. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    Awesome fic! =D=
    Somehow I think this fic could be continued...

5. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Aww thank you so much! *blushes* I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

I was thinking about making more although I'm not sure where to go with it. Are you any clones in particular you'd like to see drabbles about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.