main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga (AU) Fallen Angel - SiriWan

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi Master Kenobiwan, Mar 26, 2013.

1. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I'm a sucker for Siri-Wan fics and this one is shaping up to be pretty good so far.=D= I'm glad Obi-Wan recognized and admitted that he can't ignore his feelings for Siri. They are a fundamental part of who he is.

Good work. =D=

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    @Darth_Furio and @Rainbow Knight Star

AN: Hey, guys! I'm back! :D I'm sorry that this chapter took so long time, I have been lazy and fantasy breakdown didn't help much. *Blush* I hope that this chapter is worth the 5 months wait. I'm truly, truly sorry. :) I'm wondering if I should write a more romantic side-story to SiriWan (you know what I mean. ^^). Tell me what do you guys want, okay? :)

****​

Chapter 5

Obi-Wan stood there for what it felt like ages, looking into the face of the woman he once had feeling for, still has, Obi-Wan thought. I will be lying to myself if I admit that I don't have feeling for her.
    ****​

"The job is done, boss."

"Good. You will get your money soon," a hooded figure shined in the darkness. "I sense that you have something more to say. Spit it out!"

"It's…nothing."

"No," the figure held his hand up and made a movement. And the hunter that was talking to the hologram dropped the communicator and was lifted off the ground. "I don't like people lying to me."

The hunter was kicking in the air, struggling to get air into his lungs. "I – I…"

"Talk – NOW!"

Finally, the invisible grip loosened. "There…there was another Jedi there when I fired the shot…and I think the original target is not dead…"

"Useless filth." Again the unseeable grip tightened and the hunter was dancing in the air again. "I want both of them dead, do you hear me? If I find out that you fail again, my apprentice will part your head from the rest of your body."

"Yes…yes my Lord," the hunter said, shivering. He had never felt so scared in his entire life.
    ****​

"General Tachi!" A male voice shouted through the sound of thunder and bombing.

"Yes, commander?"

"General Kenobi is requesting you at the main camp."

"Tell him that I'll be there shortly," Siri said, with her face facing the ruin city. Crying and shouting could be heard from distances, and smoke was coming up from building ruins. The once beautiful city of Bisellia was in ruin. Home of thousands of people destroyed…because of a war. Because we failed as peacekeepers.

"Yes, sir."
    This have to change – right now. No matter what, this have to change.

****​

The afternoon sun was saying goodbye, but its beam of light told the people that its day was not completely over – yet.

Obi-Wan sat on a chair and was in deep meditation when he felt something in the Force. The feeling felt unfamiliar at the beginning, but as he searched further into the Force the signature became stronger and stronger.

"Siri!" His eyes flicked open. "Siri, you are awake!"

"Uhhhhh...Where am I?" Siri wrenched in the bed, trying to get herself loose from the firm and strong grips that held her down.

"Don't move. You are injured." Obi-Wan said, his voice even. But inside his heart, his emotion was on its way to take the throne.

"Uhhhh…let me go." She wrenched, but till no good, the grips were not loosening. "Let me go!"

Feeling the anger rising from Siri, Obi-Wan loosened his grip enough so that she could move. "Where am I?" She asked, anger slipping through her voice.

"The Jedi Temple."

"The Jedi – What?! What – what happened?"

As she spoke, she tried to sit up. However, the stabbing pain was too much after several attempts and she laid back with a groan.

"Relax. You are safe here."

"Relax? Safe? I'm asking you: why in the stars and galaxies am I doing here?!" Anger rising, Siri clenched her teeth together and breathed heavily.

"I…" Obi-Wan didn't really know how to put the words together, if he should just tell her what happened or just let it be.

"Tell. Me. What. Happened. NOW!" It surely was much easier with the Dark Side, there were no limits, no commitments. Just a huge dark cloud that surrounded you, with thunder and lightning in it.

Instead of doing what he had in mind, he stood up his chair and walked slowly toward Siri. Under the sun light, his grey-blue eyes turned into stormy-blue. Emotion shining through them, unspoken words clear. He stroked her cheek with light touch, down the jawline…so light, yet with so much emotion.

Whether he done that with purpose or not, she didn't know. But one thing was certain, he still loved her. "Obi…" Anger flashing away, she reached slowly forward. He always has the magic spell when it comes to women.

"Shhhh." He didn't want her to speak, talk didn't seem important at the moment. Bending forward, Obi-Wan kissed her forehead, then her cheek and it trailed down to her mouth. At first, the kiss was a gentle brush on her lips, but it soon deepened. Just like an electric shot, it set her aflame, urging her to go closer, to give herself into him, to be one – with him.

After a long moment, she pulled back, grasping for breath. "Obi…" she whispered.

"I love you, Siri," Obi-Wan said, voice sincere. The stormy-blue color of his eyes were so intense that it was breath taking. "I love you."

Simply no words could describe what she felt inside her heart right now, he loved her, and he cared for her. After everything they had been through, after everything she had done…

"I…" She didn't know what to say, but she didn't need to either. Because at the next moment his mouth sealed hers with deep and open-mouthed kiss.
    ****​

"Cody said you requested me." Siri asked, stepping into the main camp.

"Yes, Anakin came with a pretty good plan about how to rescue the people that were held as hostages," Obi-Wan said, turning up from whatever he was studying.

"Oh? Let's hear it then." And I hope that you have a pretty good escape plan, Master Kenobi, Siri told Obi-Wan through their long shared bond.

You bet. Obi-Wan's lips quirked in a slight smile.
    ****​

Javerne Heckwal glanced at the busy Coruscant sky. He was one of the best bounty hunters in the chaotic galaxy, failure was something he did not tolerate. Not ever! None of my targets are ever to live – ever! With his decision made, he backed into the darkness. None of them is going to live. Both of them are dead.

tbc

AN: Tell me what you think about the kiss. I'm getting into a territory that I have never been to before, I hope I haven't ruined it. :) More to come, please review. :)

Darth_Furio and Iron_lord like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    In one single word, SQUEE! LOL Definitely worth the wait. [face_dancing] I eat and breathe mush so if you need help, ;) PM me. @};- [:D]

Jedi Master Kenobiwan likes this.
  4. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    This must be the cutest review I have ever heard. :D It surely makes my day. :) Thank you. [:D]

I sure gonna need all the help I got to write the side-story. I have already a draft for it, it just have be written on the paper, or in my case, a word document. :p

Iron_lord likes this.
  5. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Is there more? Please. :) Can't wait to see Siri's reaction to the kiss.

6. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Obi-Wan is a stud. :p Well Done. :)

7. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    There sure is gonna be more, rest assure, my friend. :) Just have to figure out what write and how to write it. :p

8. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    More? Please?

Darth_Furio likes this.