main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AU L/M Plot Bunnies- which of these would you like to see next, after Lightswords?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi_Liz, Jun 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    *I realize this might get locked by the mods - but I *beg* them not to YET, as this is important to my writing. That is why I didn't create an *actual* poll.*

1. The Arrangement (this is already planned for the next story to be posted, anyway)
    Luke and Mara are betrothed from birth, also Anakin Skywalker is lightside, no Vader here (This is sort of an Episode 3 through OT AU)

2. Forbidden Love

3 - 3 1/2 years after Endor, Luke meets Mara on a prison planet (reason she is there is a secret right now). Leia objects to their budding relationship. (I have a research thread that has fallen to page 2 or 3 of the writers resource- and need some information for the story before I can really continue it)

3. Love - Lost and Found
    Luke and Mara grow up on Tatooine together, and become boyfriend/girlfriend. Then they lose each other. When they meet again, can they each seek forgiveness through a difficult trial? (not a *Court* trial)

4 *Possible* Frozen Love - An ESB AU
    Luke ends up frozen in carbonite and sent to the Emperor. A certain red head rescues him.

And then I am planning Special Editions of my first 3 FanFics that I ever posted here on the boards.

Having this thread helps me decide which story I should concentrate on the most.
    That way, I can make it better by being able to work on the specific story more than any of the other stories.

Hmmmm, didn't see this before. Yeah, check the FAQ and Handbook for reasons why this is locked, etc etc.

-TSL

2. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    I like the sound of The Arrangement, Liz! They all sound great, but this one caught my attention the most!

AQ

3. U_KnOwWhOo

U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    I agree with AngelQueen Jedi_Liz, they all sound great but the Arrangement also caught my attention the most. :D It sounds very interesting

4. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    The Arrangement sounds best.

5. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    The Arrangement it is, then.

my cowriter for that story and I are still planning this story / writing drafts......so its going to be a few months (maybe late August at the latest) before its posted......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.