main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

((AU)) "Meeting Ben" (This is a story(ies) about padme,obi-wan,and some other odd characters)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by mystery_sith, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mystery_sith

mystery_sith Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2001
    These are stories about obi-wan and padme and some other odd characters meeting ((there all about the same age,about 18 around/about))
    ---------------------------------------------
    Obi-wan gazes out the window,watching the people pass by.He was on a mission with his master,in a busy planet he never been too,now it was over,it was time to return back home.Obi-wan sighs in boredom while looking at this big tall fat guy selling some type of pastry.Qui-Gon walks into the room obi-wan is in. "Uh..Obi-Wan im sorry to say but were going to have to stay here for a little bit longer." Obi-Wan moanes,"I dont want to stay here..."
    "Obi-wan" Qui-Gon says in a strict tone."It wont be very long,im sorry,i want you to go into town and look around for me,just for a while then you can come back." Obi-wan looks back out the window. "but..." Obi-wan looks behind him to see that Qui-Gon isnt there anymore and the door is shutting.Obi-wan sighs. "Well...If i can have a little time by myself...then...i better make the best of it..."
    Obi-wan walks down the crowded street,looking at all the foods and things there selling at the markets.He walks into a little cafe/store.He looks around and sees a little counter with some bright clothing,he walks over to the counter.A girl about his age..maybe a little younger is sitting across the counter looking bored.She has long brown hair and stunning brown eyes,she has tons of bags in her arms and is watching a older women look at something.Obi-Wan starts to look around at the stuff on the counter.The girl looks over at him then looks away.Obi-wan looks up at the girl then rolls his eyes.The girl gets up to see the olderly women done with what she was looking at and they leave the store.Obi-wan watches as they leave then looks back at the stuff there selling.
    Obi-wan stops and looks around the street.All of the sudden someone runs into him from the back.He falls down with a thud and so does the person who ran into him,bags are thrown in the air then land onto the ground next to them.Obi-wan gets up angerly,and looks down at who ran into him.Its that girl who he saw in the store he went to a while ago...he raises an eyebrow and helps pick the girls things up.The girl gets up and takes the things from obi-wan. "I'm so sorry..you shouldnt stop like that...its just..not a good idea..you could get hurt..." she dosent look at his face."Well you shouldnt run into people like that...its not a good idea..you could get hurt.." The girl looks up at obi-wan, "...arent you that boy from the store..i went to a while ago...",obi-wan keeps his eyebrow raised, "ive been to a lot of stores miss...",the girl replies "oh...well..its as if i know you..from somewhere..",the girl smiles "hi im padme",obi-wan looks at her for a moment then smiles "hi im obi-wan.."
    Padme looks over to the same olderly women."Uh..its nice to meet you..i better go now i have to help my mother..she dosent like when im talking to uh...strangers..."
    Obi-wan frowns, "oh..i see..well.." Padme interupts him, "maybe ill see you around" she slightly runs off to the women and they walk off down the street.Obi-wan watches as she leaves,he feels a sudden jolt of worry that he wont see her again then shakes his head and walks off down the other part of the street.

2. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    okay there i kinda changed the story so it looks a little better muwhahaha lol

3. Aayla

Aayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    lookin' good ;)

4. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    ********back home on coruscant**********
    Obi-wan sits on his sleep couch,almost falling asleep,when all of the sudden Qui-Gon runs into his room.Obi-wan's eyes widden,"master...what is it?!","im sorry to do this to you but i have to go on a mission...alone.." obi-wan frowns,"oh..","im really sorry obi-wan..",obi-wan slowly nods."I want you to do something tonight..go into the city..will you..just to get out for a little bit..i need you to do that for me alright..",obi-wan moanes "alright...master",Qui-gon runs out of the room,his cloak almost getting caught into the door that shuts behind him.
    Obi-wan sighs and gets up,he looks out of the window,he smiles a little.He runs to his bed and looks under it,he grabs a pile of clothing and throws his old clothes off and slips into the clothes he got from under the bed.He looks into a mirror and sees himself in baggy black jeans with bulging pockets and a baggy blue T-shirt,the clothing makes him look really,really,skinny.He smiles and pulls on his dark brown cloak to cover up what hes wearing.
    Obi-wan looks around the city.He see's a club sign hanging up at the end of the street,he walks over to it and walks in.When he walks in he is almost blown away by the music and flashing lights,he goes over to the bar and sits down,he takes his cloak off and looks around.The bar tender asks him what he would like and obi-wan replies "nothing".A brown haired girl walks up to the bar behind obi-wan and asks for a shot of vodka.The bar tender gives her the drink and she gulps it down.Obi-wan turns around and sees that padme is standing there setting the shot glass down.
    TBC

5. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Padme dosent notice obi-wan sitting there and she just looks around boredly.Obi-wan watches her smiling.Padme bites her bottom lip putting her hands in her back pockets.Obi-wan checks her out.Her long brown hair in a pony tail,looks down more shes wearing a white tank top that shows part of her belly and low cut black slightly baggy slightly tight jeans.
    He slightly stares at her not meaning to.Padme rubs the back of her neck still looking around. A huge booming voice rings through the room saying "HEY ALL YOU KIDS ITS TIME FOR KAROAKE." Padme smiles and hoots with joy,everyone except obi-wan hollers with excitement.Obi-wan looks around the place confused yet kinda excited.
    Spot lights go around the place as if they are looking for someone.Obi-wan looks around the place for the stage.The spot lights go all around the place showing a place to where the stage is.Obi-wan smiles and quickly gets up and runs to the stage,slightly pushing ppl away so he can get through.
    Padme looks around to see if anyone will go up there,she sighs and yells "aw come on you guys!" Obi-wan runs up the stage and stands there motionless.Everyone hoots with joy as they see obi-wan on the stage.Obi-wan slightly smiles looking around nervously.Padme see's obi-wan standing up there,she walks closer to the stage not knowing who he is.
    A microphone appears infront of Obi-wan,a huge screen is behind obi-wan (which he did not see earlier).Obi-wan picks up the mic. nervously looking around.Music starts to play in the tune of "Too bad" by nickelback,obi-wan looks around to see where the music is coming from,he sees a flash of light from behind him and he turns around,he clears his throat and puts the mic up to his mouth.
    The screen turns into the music video and Big black words appear at the bottom of the screen.Obi-wan watches the screen and waits for the words to come.The words flash across the screen and obi-wan licks his lips watching,and he starts to sing "f..athers hands are lined ..with dirt..from long days in ..the feilds..mothers hands are serving meals on the cafe on main street with mouthes to feed..just tryin to keep clothing on our backs...and all i hear about is how its so bad its so bad its too bad too bad too late so wrong so loooooong...its too bad we had no time to rewind lets walk lets taaaalk..*the music plays* The crowd just watches obi-wan with excitement and cheer while hes singing.
    Padme watches him sing and smiles happily and she thinks he's singing better than the originals.Obi-wan sings through the song with amusement.The song ends and the crowd goes wild,obi-wan looks around smiling,he jumps down from the stage and starts walking back to the bar,when he see's padme watching him.
    He nods at her and smiles.She raises a eyebrow and thinks "why does he look so familar"
    TBC

6. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Padme looks at him again with confussion on her face.Obi-wan grins and walks to the bar sitting down.Padme watches him as he sits down.Obi-wan turns his back to padme and looks around the bar.Padme walks over to obi-wan and sits down beside him.Obi-wan dosent look at padme and keeps on looking around.Padme looks at him curiously and asks "do i know you...?" obi-wan looks over at her and smiles " i dont know..maybe.." smiles at her then looks away,padme still looks at him puzzled "it's as if i know you.." Obi-wan looks at her again. "is that so.." padme nods still looking him over. "ive been around..." padme raises an eyebrow "arent you that..." she stops and slightly laughs "no .. nevermind.." obi-wan nods an okay and looks away from her.Padme sighs and looks away from obi-wan.Obi-wan watches padme in the corner of his eyes.Padme looks at obi-wan once again " .. can i get you something to drink..?" obi-wan dosent look at her "no thanks i dont drink" padme slightly laughs "then why are you at a bar" obi-wan keeps on looking away from her and dosent answer. "oh i see the silent type hmm...?" padme smiles at obi-wan and tell the bartender to bring obi-wan a whisky and herself a vodka.Obi-wan watches as the bartender sets the glasses down,he just stares at the glass.He looks over at padme and slightly whispers "im under age...and i dont drink.." Padme laughs " well i can see where that can be a problem..but it never stopped me...im under aged and i drink...so?" she takes the glass and takes a sip of it.Obi-wan just stares at the glass "you know...this isnt a good idea...you could.." padme stops him before he says anymore."Ah dont be such a spoiler,either you drink it or you dont" obi-wan keeps staring at the glass as if he were a bug staring at a light.Padme watches obi-wan amusingly.
    TBC

7. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Padme laughs at obi-wan amusingly watching him look at his drink.Obi-wan looks at padme and raises an eyebrow, "oh you think this is funny do you.." Padme smiles at him and nods "yes..its as if you never seen liquer before" obi-wan slightly glares at padme.Padme glares at him back "what?! its true your acting as if youve never had a drink before in your life". Obi-wan bites his lower lip looking at the glass."im not telling you to drink it..." Padme looks at Obi-wan seeing that he dosen't look comfortable.Obi-wan looks at padme and slightly smiles."Hey your right...i should ..loosin up..." Padme grins,"Uh...hey..are you doing anything tonight...by any chance?" padme looks at him curiously,obi-wan looks at padme and shakes his head in a 'no'.Padme slightly smiles. "May i know your name..?" obi-wan grins and looks away. "uh..its ben..." padme smiles "Hello ben..." Obi-wan looks over to padme,"and whats your name..?" padme raises an eyebrow and slightly smiles at him,looks over at a liquer bottle and see's "Ali" on it,"Uh..it's Ali.." obi-wan looks at her curiously "Ali?" padme nods "Uh Huh" obi-wan smiles and slightly laughs "alright..ali.." Padme smiles "so are you doing anything tonight ben?" obi-wan looks at her thinking on what he should say "uhh..well i.." obi-wan rubs the back of his neck nervously. "How about you come over to my friends place...youd have a good time..i promise.." obi-wan raises an eyebrow looking at padme curiously. "well i..umm..." obi-wan sighs, "oh alright..yeah sure ill go to your friends house..But i cant be there that long.." padme smiles and nods her head "as you wish..i promise youll have a good time."
    TBC

8. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Padme takes obi-wan to her friends house fifteen minutes later.

Padme walks through the door waiting for obi-wan to enter the apartment.Obi-wan walks in and looks to see his surroundings.Padme watches obi-wan look around and smiles. "Hey Evelyn!" padme walks down the hallway looking through doorways.Obi-wan watches padme walk down the hallway.
    Padme walks through a door and shuts the door behind her.Obi-wan raises an eyebrow,he looks to his left and sees a doorway,he peers through its the living room and he sees no one is there.He goes into the living room and sits down in a chair,looking around.
    Padme comes into the living room with a girl with long brownish hair that has brown eyes and is pretty short,shes wearing so much pink obi-wan almost has to close his eyes from being blinded.Obi-wan slightly laughs and stands up. "Hello,you must be Evelyn...?"
    "HI" the girl says in a high pitched voice, she blushes looking at obi-wan as if shes a deer just hit by a truck.Obi-wan raises an eyebrow looking confused.Padme laughs "Call her Evey,Evey this is Ben,Ben this is Evey." Obi-wan nods a hello to evey slightly smiling.Evelyn smiles brightly looking obi-wan over.
    Padme looks at Evelyn,"uh so evey..wheres the others?" Evelyn looks at padme slightly, "oh uh..there..uh.." All of the sudden a huge cloud of dust appears around them and it quickly clears,seeing that all the chairs are filled with people in them.Obi-wans eyes are wide looking around him.Padme laughs "well look at that..there they are..scary aint it."
    Obi-wan tries to laugh but is scared out of his mind.Padme takes obi-wan's hand guiding him to the couch and sits down,obi-wan sits down beside her still confused.Padme lets go of his hand when she sits down.She looks at obi-wan,"so you ready to play a game,or something..?"
    Obi-wan looks over at padme and raises an eyebrow "well i ..i just came to ..well i.." Padme laughs "aww come on itll be fun.." obi-wan sighs and nods.Evey sits down in a chair besides a guy."So you ready for Truth or Dare?!" evey says in a high pitched voice.
    TBC

9. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Sounds great! Keep it coming! MESA WANT TO READ MORE!!!

10. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Okay ill write more in just a sec. okay .. but it sucks..muwhaha
    + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

11. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Obi-wan looks at Padme,"Truth or dare..? isn't that a game where people end up doing stuff that makes them look like idiots?" Padme grins evily,Obi-wan gulps,"i'll take that as a yes." "YAY,he knows the game!!!" evey exclaims still in her high pitched voice.
    Lando walks into the room with 60' Go Go looking boots on,lando looks over at obi-wan and winks at him "Hey ladies" says in a gayish voice.Han is already sitting down next to evey "oh god have mercy." Obi-wan goes wide eyed looking at lando.Joe (Fairly tall, dark skinned, bald, and wearing rap star like clothes with dark sunglasses on) walks in,"HEY WAZ UP MY HOMIE G'S!LET'S GET THIS PARTY ROCKIN'!" renton (a kinda tall,tannish skinned,brown eyed guy walks in and stands next to joe,is wearing baggy clothing)"dont listen to him..hes been smelling his moms hair spray again.." Joe looks over at renton and glares at him "boy..are you asking to get your a$$ kicked?!" renton goes silent and looks at padme, "Ola chica,waz up?" padme flashes renton a sarcastic sneer,"I'm okay...Como Estas,Mi Amigo?" Padme smiles sweetly at renton.Renton furrows his brow, and says "HUH?..what the h*ll you talking about padme..ohh ohh..i get it you want me" renton winks at padme.padme raises her eyebrow and keeps looking at renton "YEah..like the plague.." renton bobs his head tweeking his eyebrows "ChYAH i knew you wanted me" he winks at padme.
    TBC

12. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    LMAO! keep it coming!

13. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Padme looks at renton with disguist.Renton keeps looking at padme tweeking his eyebrows at her."Ah sit down will ye' renton!" renton slightly frowns and plops down on the floor, sitting next to the couch.Joe keeps standing but moves over to evey and stands beside her.
    "Okay so you guys ready to play..?" padme looks at obi-wan.Obi-wan nods "sure..why not..." padme smiles,"okay ill start first...Ben..Truth or Dare?" Obi-wan bites his lower lip,"well..hmm..truth i guess.." padme nods "alright...umm..why do you have that funny looking braid?"
    Obi-wan keeps biting his lip"uh..well..from my home planet all the men have a braid...uh.." he smiles and padme nods. "Alright its your turn now.." obi-wan looks at padme,"uh..well..." obi-wan raises an eyebrow "why did that..guy..uhh...renton?..call you padme..?" padme keeps calm and smiles at obi-wan "you didnt ask me truth or dare..did ye'?" obi-wan sighs and nods "alright..truth or dare ali.." Padme slightly laughs "Dare.."
    Obi-wan rolls his eyes "..umm...i dare you to .. can i skip this one..PLease.." he frowns,padme slightly smiles,"fine but that means your gonna have to take a piece of clothing off..." obi-wan goes wide eyed "but..but.." padme smiles evily.Obi-wan sighs and takes off his shirt tossing over the couch,"happy?",Padme smiles and laughs "mmmhmmm."
    Evey goes wild and claps her hands with amusement."Aight..uh..Evey..truth or dare?" padme looks to evey and waits for her reply.Obi-wan gets up and goes into the kitchen looking for something to drink.Evey screaches "TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH" padme raises an eyebrow "uh..so do you like ben..?" evey's eyes go huge "YES YES YES" padme laughs and nods 'okay'.
    Evey looks at padme evily,"PADME TRUTH OR DARE?!" padme slightly smiles, "uuh..dare..",evey screaches with joy "I DARE YOU TO KISS THE NEXT GUY WHO WALKS INTO THE ROOM!!!" padme raises an eyebrow and laughs "fine.." padme gets up and walks to the doorway still looking at evey.Obi-wan walks into the room with a glass of water in his hand.Without padme even knowing she looks to obi-wan and wraps her hand around his neck bringing him closer to her and kisses him quickly.Obi-wan goes wide eyed "MMMph!" She steps back slightly seeing who she just kissed,seeing that is was obi-wan she goes wide eyed,obi-wan just stares at her with dissbelief.
    Padme looks at evey,kinda red in the face,"didnt think id do it huh...",Evey goes wide eyed and shreiks with joy.Padme goes back to the couch and sits down.Obi-wan just stands there wide eyed almost dropping his glass but relizes he is about to do so and slightly shakes his head and comes back to reality.
    TBC

14. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    lol. post more soon!

15. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Obi-wan sets down his glass on a coffee table and slightly plops down on the couch next to padme.He looks at joe,joe is looking at him smirking and winking at him.Obi-wan mumbles to himself under his breath "This game is just full of surprises.." Obi-wan looks at padme and smiles,"Alright obi-wan..truth or dare..." obi-wan slightly raises his eyebrow "uh..dare..i guess.." padme grins evily. "Alright..i dare you to..drink half of a bottle of vodka!" Obi-wan gulps "i dont think thats such a good idea..." padme stops him again and says "just do it.." obi-wan gulps and gets up going over to lando and grabs the vodka bottle from him that he was holding,he goes back over to where he was sitting by padme and sits back down.Obi-wan opens the bottle staring at it scaredly,"drink up.." padme smiles at him.
    Obi-wan puts the bottle to his lips and starts drinking it.Padme watches him amusingly.Obi-wan chugs the bottle all the way down until its empty.Padme thinks to herself 'i didnt say the hole thing..but hey this is better..' Obi-wan hiccups and tosses the bottle down to the ground laughing to himself,padme raises an eyebrow at him. "hey..ben are you drunk?" she laughs,obi-wan smiles brightly "ive never been drunk in my life...ben..whos ben..im obi-wan you silly ..!" obi-wan hiccups again.
    Padme shakes her head sadly,obi-wan smiles evily at her,lando and han ask each other truth or dare while padme and obi-wan speak to each other."pssst...ali...psssst..i know your name is padme..." he says quietly enuff so only she can hear.Padme laughs."hey...padme...hey..come with me somewhere..okay...please.." he looks at her with big puppy eyes and a quivering lip.
    Padme slightly smiles "alright..obi-wan ill go.." Obi-wan takes hold of padme's hand and they both quickly go out the door.No one pays any attention that they left because han was strip dancing.
    ******Obi-wan takes padme to where qui-gon and he are staying***************

obi-wan sits down on the couch patting the couch for padme to sit down next to him.Padme laughs,she sits down next to him.Obi-wan smiles at her and wraps his arm around her shoulders bringing her closer to him and he kisses her deeply.Padme slightly pushes away "obi-wan..your drunk.." obi-wan laughs "no im not..i have never been drunk in my life.." he kisses her again even deeper and leans back on the couch.
    All of the sudden the door flys open and Qui-gon is standing in the doorway "OBI-WAN KENOBI!!!!" obi-wan quickly sits up looking at his master "Q-Qui-gon...i-its not what it looks like.." padme looks at obi-wan then at qui-gon not fully knowing whats going on.
    TBC

16. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    No one pays any attention that they left because han wad strip dancing.

LMAO!

17. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    No one at all has been posting so im just gonna stop for a while

18. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Padme watches as the olderly man walks into the room outraged.Obi-wan stands infront of padme facing qui-gon. "I don't believe this Obi-wan,i don't believe you'd do such a thing!" Obi-wan slightly hesitates "M-master..it wasnt what you think!" Padme looks at obi-wan with a puzzled look.Obi-wan looks at padme,"no no no..i mean.." Qui-gon looks obi-wan "you mean what?!"
    Padme gets up and stands beside obi-wan."Sir..its not what you think." "ohh,then explain to me what was going on.." qui-gon looks at padme sternly."It was my fault sir..i was getting to close to him..its my fault.." padme slightly stutters looking at qui-gon with a concerened look on her face.
    Obi-wan raises an eyebrow looking at padme with confusement.Padme keeps on looking at qui-gon,"sir..please don't do anything Irrational to him .." Qui-gon keeps glaring."Okay..i'll go now..." she looks at obi-wan, "I'll see you around...hopefully.." Obi-wan gulps "y-yeah..hopefully.."
    Padme goes out of the door and leaves.She takes a air taxi and goes back to her place,a small apartment about 15 minutes away.
    TBC

19. mystery_sith

Dec 5, 2001
    Omg i just read this really cool/good story about obi-wan and padme (what if they were married) and it was really REALLY good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.