main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [AU Tatooine] The Desert That Shall Not Be Named

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Coruscant, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken10Ethan

Ken10Ethan Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2009
    1. Trimaj Han Solo, DNT Era, The Joker, Tarfang, Post Second Galactic War
    2. HanSolo29 Han Solo, Outcast Era, Han Solo, Paradise Snare, Jae Juun, post Second Galactic Civil War
    3. Rilwen_Shadowflame Count Dooku, just prior to RotS
    4. Aefernal_Fire Boba Fett, the end of AotC, HK-47, from the end of KOTOR 1
    5. yodaminch Tholme, Immediately Prior to Murder, Logray, Quinlan Vos, Immediately Following Murder, Batman
    6. Veloz Ben Kenobi, Immediately after murder, Siri, immediately prior to murder, Wicket
    7. Mitth_Fisto Daala from 17ABY Hyperspace jump, and GSE up till moments prior to death
    8. DarkLordoftheFins Cade Skywalker, prior to his arrival on Tatooine
    9. Spaceman_Spiff Darth Vader, just before ANH, Indiana Jones, prior to murder, Yoda, Force Ghost, after his murder, Chief Chirpa
    10. The_Loyal_Imperial Lord Darth Vader (ESB - the moment he's informed that Luke has arrived on Bespin)
    11.Ken10Ethan HK-49. Ethan Starsaver

2. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Welcome to the game, Ken! And the forums, as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or one of the RPF moderators.

I have a question about your character(s)? Is "Ethan Starsaver" an official choice of character for this game or is that your signature/call-sign? Additionally, I could not find "HK-49" in the wookieepedia database. Only pre-existing characters are allowed to be played in this game, a trait that distinguishes this game from most other RPGs.

3. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Chewbacca:

The Wookiee had no idea where Han had gone, how he had gotten to Tatooine directly from the barge, or how long he had been on the planet. Time had ceased to have meaning since he was bitten by that . . . thing.

He was growing weaker by the second as he headed toward a structure, different from all the others around due to actually having people near it or in it. Eventually, after a few excruciating minutes, he fell onto the sand and lay still, having never reached his destination.

When he stood up again, some time later, he was unsteady on his feet, lurching forward slowly. Then, there was somebody before him. He reached out an arm and clamped it tightly onto a human?s shoulder, then yanked. The human went flying backward and to the left, into his embrace and away from the safety of the doorway.

Immediately, he brought his face down to the human?s neck and dug his fangs into the tender flesh. He whipped his head back, coming away with a chunk of skin and cartilage.

[b]IC Juno Eclipse:[/b]

She almost passed out, as the Wookiee?s teeth ripped out of her. She somehow managed to slip out of his grasp, or he let her go because he was too preoccupied with other matters, such as chewing on a piece of her. She clapped a hand over the gaping wound as she ran back toward the open door.

The Wookiee was behind her, but she did not dare look back to see just how close. That could only slow her down. The door was so close, and Galen!

She sucked in breath to yell, though there was little left after the attack, given how sheer terror was making it difficult not to hyperventilate. She finally managed a hearty, ?Help me!?

[b]TAG: Galen, PROXY, Mission, Zaalbar, young Han[/b]

4. Ken10Ethan

Ken10Ethan Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2009
    yeah...just remoove thatHK one, Ethan Starr is what i ment, he's my guy i made

5. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    OCC: psssst *bump*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.