SWRPF Archive [AU Tatooine] The Desert That Shall Not Be Named

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Coruscant, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coruscant Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yes, unfortunately. I don't think ophie's going to be returning, but I need to get confirmation. We want to make sure no toes are stepped on.
  2. Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC Darth Vader:

I listened to what the Jedi said as we walked along, believing less than half of it. After all, consider the source. Most of my interest at that moment, however, was in the man who had made his appearance amid the rest. My leather gloves creaked as they were increasingly pressed around my saber?s grip. It did not snap, but not for lack of effort.

?Dooku.? As the sounds escaped from between my lips they barely sounded like a word.

Worms drop through a window, searching for his love. Crimson slashes a line of fire through his wrist. The sand began to swirl around me as I took a single step toward him. I might have had a good reason to hate these Jedi surrounding me in principle, but I had a very tangible reason to despise this man. The amount of people who merited my personal, non-indifferent hatred was very limited.

My lightsaber was humming quietly in front of my face. ?It is very rare that one get the opportunity to kill the same person twice.?

TAG: Starkiller, Cade, Dooku, Vos, Tholme, Batman, all others.
  3. Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Daala
    Mos Eisly, Tattoine

She stood there with a start, jumping from a bed she never remembered lying down in. True she had recently been in a makeshift bed on a cold floor but in that she had not been alone, which only begged the question, where was he?

That was right, after getting what he had wanted from her he had denied her and been leaving, and she had been about to have it out with him...in a different way of course but still...where was Indy?

Stepping away from the bed she moved experimentally, her head and body ached, but that could just be delayed feelings from earlier activity. The Nebulans must of done, yes those pesky beings didn't have enough on their hands commiting murder, they had to enterfear with her love life!

Walking to an open doorway she looked out, recognizing the place like a sudden nightmare, this was Tattoine. Hanging her head slightly she stepped outside, casting a look about her, searching now not just for her lover but for any face that she could find. Something to indicate that she was not alone on this desolate world that was not the one she knew.

Raising her comlink to her lips she switched it over to broadcaste on all frequencies without encryption, "Hello?" it was the only word she spoke as she stared around at the blazing sands and surrounding buildings.

TAG: Any with comms, or Indy if he dares:p
  4. Coruscant Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    BTW, minch, I'm catching up on all the RPing. It appears Batman ended up in the cantina, which seems to be quite well packed with patrons. Did you miss the part about the planet being empty of all non-Tusken Raider sentient life? :p

Seremela: Alright, I've thought about it further. Go ahead and start playing as Qui-Gon.
  5. Yodaminch Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Tholme

Tholme soon finished the long story about the Nebulans and the gruesome murders that had occurred. He could tell that neither Vader nor the other Skywalker could believe what he was saying. But they knew he was telling the truth. It helped of course that he had Quinlan and Dooku to support this. As he finished, he noticed Siri Tachi come up to join them. He nodded a greeting at her, glad to see that she too had arrived. Now if they could only find Ben...

He noticed that Skywalker had stopped his pace. Clearly the information was too much to handle. Tholme knew that feeling well. The young man had put on a strong bravado. But here, at the mercy of a powerful that rivaled the force, they were about as significant as the grains of sand beneathe their feet. Tholme would have liked to offer some comfort, but he knew that would not improve matters. Besides, Anakin and the twins were in danger. He could feel the dark presences moving towards them. Then again, he was bringing Darth Vader to their doorstep. That was hardly an improvement. At least the others were around to keep him in check, even if he wanted to kill everyone. He noticed Vader was now aiming for Dooku. Tholme had his still ignited saber in hand, he settled into a fighting position, prepared to help Dooku if Vader did decide to strike.

Tholme observed Siri get closer to Dooku and ask ?Any idea who the new people are??.

"An excellent question." Tholme said. He turned toward the young men gathered and said "It appears you all know our names, but it would be helpful if we knew yours. It's very likely that we'll be spending quite a bit of time together here."

Tag: Starkiller, Cade, anyone Tholme doesn't know yet

The Batman

From his perch above, Batman observed Tholme relaying the story of their time on the Executor. He could tell that the newcomers struggled to believe it. But somehow, they did. Then things took a turn for the worse. Vader made his way over to Dooku, with his saber ignited.

Batman tensed, unsure of what to do. Eventually he would have to reveal himself. He saw Siri Tachi walk over to the group and give him a nod. She had spotted him at least. It was only a matter of time before others did. However, it would be best if he revealed himself while his opponents were not armed and ready to fight. Batman was good, but against these opponents, he knew he was outmatched. He gave Siri a nod back and continued to watch events unfold from the safety of his perch.

IC: Logray

It was clear that this was not the same Luke that Logray had met before. He showed no recognition of the two ewoks. Further, he seemed unsure of how to communicate. If only the golden one were here! The golden one, the tribe's god, had been friends with Luke and the others. But alas, he was no where to be found.

Logray saw Wicket running up and jump around in excitement

[I remember this long legs!]"

"[I do as well. But he does not remember us]" Logray replied

"Hey you two. You do not speak basic by any chance?"

At this, Logray shook his head. For now, they would have to communicate with nods. Logray made a silent prayer that the golden one would help them communicate, where ever he was.

Wicket attempted to communicate with Luke by indicating the starfighter. He then seemed to stop as he noticed that Logray was not pleased at the idea of more space adventures.

"[Or maybe a bit later, right Logray?]"

"[Only if our lives depend on it]" Logray replied. He let out a sigh, knowing that situation may very well come up again. He looked over at Luke. Unsure of what to say.

Tag: Luke, Wicket/>/>
  6. SirakRomar Jedi Master

star 4
    EDIT: Because I posted before reading the Logray post above.

Luke Skywalker
    Mos Eisley, Hangar

He watched one of the little bears get talkative while the other looked grimmly. Then the first one, the smaller one of both, looked like he apologized. "Is he your father?" He asked. But realized asking questions was pointless. Asking for explanations, too. Yoda would have loved that. Judging aliens by their behavior. The older one nodded. At least he was understood. Without any words. what a test of behaviour. Luke sighed. And pointed with his finger towards himself.

"Luke. I am L U K E." He said and nodded. Then pointed at himself and the nearby freighter. He would not leave Tatooine, yet. Not as long as he knew what had happened and if his friends were here, too. When Vader was, why not Han, Chewie and Leia? But the ship had sensors and possibly sensor locks. They might help find out what had happened here. "I´ll check the logs." He explained the two.

Drawing his blaster again, but not very seriously aiming it, he neared the ship. The moment he had found the opening mechanism his com jumped on. "Hello?" A single voice came from it. Female.

"Hello." He replied. "Who is there?" With Vader present he couldn´t identify himself. He could be listening. "Who is there?" He asked again and looked at the two little guys.

Tag: Wicket, Logray, Daala
  7. Yodaminch Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I rectified it in a later post. He went back and found the Cantina deserted. It could be a figment of his imagination or illusions or something that I can pick up later if needed. But yes that's to say it's to cover the fact that I missed the sentient post the first time. :p But you have to admit, Batman makes grand entrances. ;)
  8. Veloz Jedi Master

star 6
    OCC: Cor has given his permission with this post, so here we go.

IC: Ben Kenobi

Confusion. That?s all Ben could feel at this very moment. Snapping out of his daze, his eyes shot wide open. Sweat covered his forehead and his breath was shallow. What had just happened to him?

Closing his eyes and taking a couple of breaths, Ben once again opened his eyes, finally realizing where he was at. Getting up from his cot, Ben walked to the small area that made up his kitchen. ?I?m home, in Tatooine but what the hell happened to me?, he thought to himself. Could it all have been nothing more than a nightmare? And where did all of those memories come from? Had he really confronted Vader on the Death Star or was it something he imagined? And how can he explain the bizarre dream of those? Nebulans was it they were called?

As he started to make some Jawa tea, he sat down and closed his eyes once again. ?Could I finally be losing my mind in this forsaken planet?, Ben wondered. The heat had always bothered him, but never enough to give him these hallucinations before. A live Siri? Multiple Han Solos and younger versions of himself? Yoda ending up as a balloon? He couldn?t help but let out a small chuckle. ?Yeah old man, I think old age and this blasted planet have finally caught up with you?.

And yet... something was out of place. He had done this routine so many times he lost count since he ended up in exile. But today something was off. Different. And Ben felt frustrated he didn?t know what caused this feeling.

After a quick shower and a bit of tea, he decided to put his feelings aside for now and focus on his primary mission: Luke. Someone needed to watch out after the boy until the time was right, yet keeping the young man out of trouble was often difficult enough, like that time when the tuskens got to him?but wait, wasn?t that a dream? Or had he really left this place with Luke on Han?s ship?. If so, how did he get back here? ?Why in the Force cant I remember it!??, he exclaimed frustrated.

Grabbing his cloak, Ben stepped outside and decided to head off in the Lars? homestead direction. There was only one way to find out if he was crazy or not. He had to see Luke.

Slowly but surely and staying clear of the tuskens, Ben made his way thru the familiar Tatooine desert. The silence pounded his ears. He could understand why Anakin didn?t like this place. ?He was never one for sitting still or staying quiet for more than a minute?, he mumbled. Anakin. His padawan, the Chosen One. ?Oh Anakin, how did things go so wrong?, he asked himself. It was always the same question, everyday. As he walked thru the emptiness of Tatooine his mind would always wonder and ask questions for which he had no answers. ?Best to let it go old man, and focus on the matter at hand?, he admonished himself.

But as he approached the Lars? homestead, the Force warned. Ben couldn?t see anything out of the ordinary, and yet he knew something was going on. ?Something?s out of place?, he mumbled. Again that annoying feeling!.

Reaching out with the Force, Ben felt some Force signatures. Some were familiar, but some remained unknown to him. Familiar yes, but not the ones he expected to find. Darkness and light. With his hand on his lightsaber, Ben approached quietly. As he finally reached the voices, he couldn?t believe his eyes.

?What in the Force is going on here?!?, Ben exclaimed. By the look of things, this was going to be yet another long day.

TAG: Dooku, Tholme, Vos, Cade, Vader, Starkiller, anyone else who joins this group

OCC: Oh Daala's back, Indy will be pleased [face_laugh]

9. DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Master

star 4
    Cade Skywalker
    Mos Eisley

Vader going after Dooku was amusing. Now I know where I got my bad temper from.

"Cade. I am Cade." He replied to Tholme. And stepped back. he could have helped them. He could have given Vader his special touch and cripple him for good. But they were all dead, right? Who cared if dead people killed themselves, really?

Then another figure approached them. Looking to his left stood a man having some similiarities with Obi Wan Kenby. Kenobi? Knofi? Damned, he didn´t get the name right.

Tholme´s prophecy became true. Things stopped surprise a man, when he spend to much time here.

"Lord Vader wants to kill Lord . . . I forgot his name, but the Jedi don´t let him." He explained. Dry and with sarcasm. Then he turned fully to the man. "Oh yeah, that thing with letting one armed A´Sharad go . . . IDIOT!" He added and turned back to what seemed to become a fight worth lurking.

Tag: Tholme, Ben, others
  10. DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC: as Starkiller/Galen Marek
    Tatooine

Still keeping an eye on Vader as he walked, Galen only half-heartedly listened to Master Tholme's story.

Yet what he did pick up was hard to hear.

'Gruesome murders? Half of them commited by a droid?' Actually, the droid part did not surprise him. Being attacked by a holographic droid, taking forms of skilled Sith and Jedi, non-stop really made one wary.

However, the Nebulans were the ones he was interested in.

'How could someone, something be so powerful as to bend time and ressurect the dead?' The fact that they were probably behind his own abduction made him slightly uneasy (although he didn't show it.)

Then, events spun out of control.

Vader shifted his focus from him to a well dressed individual. Old. Yet he could feel the power from him.

'Count Dooku...' he remembered his name from the archives. But what did Vader have against this man?

Keeping his lightsaber ignited, he turned to Tholme, and a blonde woman whose name eluded him.

?Any idea who the new people are??.

"An excellent question." Tholme said. He turned toward the young men gathered and said "It appears you all know our names, but it would be helpful if we knew yours. It's very likely that we'll be spending quite a bit of time together here."

"My name?" Ah, yes. His name.

He had only learned it recently before his death, casting the codename Starkiller, Vader's name for him, aside and taking the name his father intended.

He considered only giving the codename, still not trusting them. But, what good would that do? They'd probably peer into his head and and find out for themselves.

"My name..." he hesitated. Struggling to remember. "My name is Galen Marek. Son of Kento." He added the last part. See what kind of reaction he would get to learn that he was the son of a Jedi, even though his own power in the Force was far from the light.

TAG: Tholme, Vader, anyone

11. Veloz Jedi Master

star 6
    IC: Wicket

"[Only if our lives depend on it]". The words were music to Wicket?s ears. So flying wasn?t totally out of the question with Logray. Maybe he would get his adventure after all sooner than he expected.

"Is he your father?", asked the long legs. Letting out a very amused laugh, Wicket gestured a certain no with his head. If Logray had been his father, he would probably be stuck doing forest work for the rest of his days.

Trying to control his laugh, Wicket noticed as the long legs pointed to himself "Luke. I am L U K E". Then he added, "I´ll check the logs", and proceeded to walk away towards one of the ships. Scratching his head, Wicket couldn?t avoid his confusion. Turning to Logray he asked ?[Doesn?t he remember us? he?s the same tall guy from our adventures last time, isn?t he?]?

But before Luke could get to any of the ships, a voice sounded all around the room. "Hello?". That was the voice of a female long legs, that much Wicket knew. "Hello. Who is there? Who is there?", Wicket heard the man ask repeatedly. Grabbing a nearby tube, Wicket went on alert. He wouldn?t get caught helpless this time around!

TAG: Luke, Logray
  12. Yodaminch Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Adding a new character to the list. See bottom of this post

Tholme nodded as Cade gave his name. But the rest of what the man send sounded very confusing. He recognized a death stick user when he saw one. Though how he had missed it earlier was perplexing.

He was also rather surpised to meet the son of Kento Marek. He had not realized that Kento had a child.

A familiar voice drew his attention away from Cade and Galen

?What in the Force is going on here?!?

Tholme whirled around to face Ben Kenobi. The older man looked very confused. For a moment, Tholme feared that Ben was like Vader. But then he realized why his friend was so confused. Ben had spent decades on Tatooine. The poor man must have thought he was home for a moment. Obviously their presence crushed that hope.

"Ben", Tholme greeted warmly.

Tag: Ben, others

C-3PO

See Threepio, human-cyborg relations let out a mechanical sigh of exhasperation as Captain Solo once again ignored his advice and proceeded to defy the odds yet again as their pursuers closed in around the Millennium Falcon. Princess Leia also paid the poor protocol droid's warnings no mind. She was immersed in the force, searching for something. He wished Artoo were around. Or Master Luke. At least he listened once in a while

Almost as if his wish were granted, Threepio found himself falling. He let out a mechanical cry.

"I'm DOOOOOOOMED!"

With a large thud, Threepio landed, finding that he was not in fact damaged. "Oh my" he exclaimed. His photoreceptors surveyed the surrounding area. He saw two ewoks jabbering excitedly at him. One was shouting "Golden one!" over and over.

"Oh dear" he muttered. He carefully began to stand up and realized to his dismay that he was in a tatooine spaceport. What a nightmare! Sand in his gears. He would need an oil bath soon.

"How did I get here?" Threepio wondered aloud. He stopped however as he noticed the young man with the ewoks.

"Master Luke?" Threepio enquired.

Tag: Luke, Ewoks, any

Updated list:

1. Trimaj: Han Solo, DNT Era, The Joker, Tarfang, Post Second Galactic War
    2. HanSolo29: Han Solo, Outcast Era, Han Solo, Paradise Snare, Jae Juun, post Second Galactic Civil War
    3. Rilwen_Shadowflame: Count Dooku, just prior to RotS
    4. Aefernal_Fire: Boba Fett, the end of AotC, HK-47, from the end of KOTOR 1
    5. yodaminch: Tholme, Immediately Prior to Murder, Logray, Quinlan Vos, Immediately Following Murder, Batman, -3P0 post Legacy of the Force. Pre-Fate of the Jedi
    6. Veloz: Ben Kenobi, Immediately after murder, Siri, immediately prior to murder, Wicket
    7. Mitth_Fisto: Daala from 17ABY Hyperspace jump, and GSE up till moments prior to death
    8. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to his arrival on Tatooine
    9. Spaceman_Spiff: Darth Vader, just before ANH, Indiana Jones, prior to mu/>/>
  13. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Okay, I think I made up my mind. I'm going to change the younger Han to an OT era Han. This will be after he was frozen in carbonite. I'll make the appropriate changes below:

2. HanSolo29: Han Solo, Outcast Era, Han Solo, after being frozen in carbonite, Jae Juun, post Second Galactic Civil War
    5. yodaminch: Tholme, Immediately Prior to Murder, Logray, Quinlan Vos, Immediately Following Murder, Batman, -3P0 post Legacy of the Force. Pre-Fate of the Jedi
    6. Veloz: Ben Kenobi, Immediately after murder, Siri, immediately prior to murder, Wicket
    7. Mitth_Fisto: Daala from 17ABY Hyperspace jump, and GSE up till moments prior to death
    9. Spaceman_Spiff: Darth Vader, just before ANH, Indiana Jones, prior to murder, Yoda, Force Ghost, after his murder, Chief Chirpa
    10. The_Loyal_Imperial: Lord Darth Vader (ESB - the moment he's informed that Luke has arrived on Bespin)
    11. SirakRomar: Luke Skywalker, just prior to his arrival on Bespin
    12. DarthSubZero: Starkiller- TFU, on his way to face Darth Vader
    13. Seremela: Qui-Gon Jinn, just after he had told the Council about Anakin
    14. RachelTyrell Kreia, while training the exile, Padme Amidala, Beginning of AOTC

IC: Han Solo
    Carbonite Prison and then Mos Eisley Streets, Tatooine

Cold. Unbearably cold.

That was Han Solo's entire existence. There was no way of telling how long it had been or how long it will last. Time didn't exist here. It was just a wide-awake nightmare with nothing between himself and the suffocating cold that continued to bear down on him. The only thing he had to occupy this timeless horror were his thoughts. And even they turned into a sort of nightmare in their own right.

They started slow at first - swirling images that contained memories of a distant life. His ship, his co-pilot and friends were all mottled together in a sort of chaotic kaleidoscope. But then more vivid images and events started to take shape. An ice planet with its endless snow field stretching on for miles on end with no sentient life, a floating city in the clouds and the pain and suffering that accompanied that paradise, a mechanical monster with a respirator and a black mask handing him over to the bounty hunter and then a princess, helpless and scared />
  14. Coruscant Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Oh, boy, can't wait to see how Threepio takes to THREE Hans being around. [face_laugh]
  15. RachelTyrell Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Padme Amidala
    Tatooine

She could still smell the leather of her cockpit. Still feel the trembling of the engines. Still see the magnificient skyline. Still her toughts at the coming election. Still her hands in the gloves. Still her face covered.

A moment ago she had been in her fighter and now she was suddenly standing in the desert. In a settlment in the desert to be more precise. In a settlemnt in the desert where the sand was gold, the buildings looked Huttese and two suns were shining.

Tatooine? How did she get to Tatooine. How did she get out of her fighter in the first place?

"I . . . I . . ." She looked around and drew her blaster. Nobody in sight. A ghost-town of sort. That was the moment she heard someone behind her collapse. She whirled around, pointing her silver Naboo blaster at the man lying there. He turned his head desperatly and his eyes did not focus. A blind?

"Can I help you, Sir?" She asked and neared the man in his white shirt and flighttrousers. He looked lost. "Do you know where we are?" She asked. "Or how we got here?" It was worth a try. But a blind as a guide, wasn´t the perfect choice she would have taken.

Tag: ESB Han, all

Kreia
    Near the Hangar

The boy was powerful. Unshaped potential. Limitless unshaped potential. Many of those who had arrived here were strong in the force. Some exceptionally. But this boy was special. She sat on the top of a building nearby and watched him. With the force, as her eyes had stopped seeing long ago.

He could be a new Revan. A new Exile. He could be anything she desired. If she helped him make the right choices. Helped him understand the right truth. Yes, the boy needed help.

For a moment she focussed on the other Sith again. he was about to engage one of the Jedi in combat. The strong one did not care, but all others rushed to the defense of the attacked. They crowded like Banthas. Sacrificing their choices for the comfort of community. Fools. But this boy was alone with a few playmates and a golden droid.

This boy was potential.

Tag: Nobody, yet/>
  16. Seremela Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC: Glad I can proceed, thanks :D

IC: Qui-Gon Jinn

~Mos Eisley~

Qui-Gon ran through the abandoned streets, drawing on the Force to keep up a good speed despite the heat. He wanted to reach Anakin as soon as possible. The boy was very resilient for his age and strong in the Force, but he was still a nine year old, for the first time away from his mother and everyone he knew. The last few days had been daunting enough for the boy, he didn?t need to find himself suddenly abandoned in an empty town. And back on the planet where he had just escaped slavery on top of that.

At least it was an environment the boy was used to, but Qui-Gon wasn?t going to leave him alone a second longer than necessary.

He rounded a corner and ran through a narrow street, when he realized something. The darkness he had sensed in the Force was moving in the same direction as him, toward Anakin.

He accelerated and burst out of the street. In front of him he saw a strange group. He stopped when he saw some of the people who accompanied the dark presence.

Tholme and Quinlan Vos. And his old master, Dooku, who now seemed to be the focus of the man in black armor he felt the dark power come from. Sith? he was sure of it.

He knew his master wouldn?t really need his help, not with Tholme and Vos there to back him up, if Vader had been alone. But he didn?t seem to be. There were two he didn?t recognize, two human males he didn?t know what to make of. One of them had a Jedi blade, but there was darkness in him. The other confused him just as much.

And then he took in the blond woman.

Siri? But? not the Siri he knew, not the feisty padawan he and Obi-Wan had shared so many missions with. This was Siri and it wasn?t, but his old master seemed to accept her.

Qui-Gon stood in indecision, wondering if he should go to his old master and ask if he knew what was going on, but there remained his main concern, Anakin.

Decision made he ignored yet someone else coming upon the group, spun and ran off in the direction he sensed Anakin. Dooku, Tholme and Vos could handle things. He was responsible for the boy now, Anakin came first.

TAG: anyone

17. Yodaminch Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: The Batman

While Tholme and the others conversed with Ben, a thud from behind caught Batman's attention. He saw a young woman walking toward a man who had just collapsed.
    Not just any man, Batman noted. It was Han Solo.

His grapple shot around the nearby ledge and he swung off his perch, landing in a crouch near the young woman. He quickly moved toward Solo.

"Captain Solo" Batman said, "Can you hear me?"

He noticed the man was struggling to speak and his eyes weren't focusing. What had happened to this man? Recalling that some of the jedi had healing abilities he shouted toward Quinlan Vos and the others.

"OVER HERE! SOLO NEEDS HELP!"

Tag: Han, Padme, others
  18. Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Master

star 6
    IC: Count Dooku

The Count of Serenno ignited his blade, watching Vader warily. He noted, somewhat surprised, that Tholme was backing him up. Perhaps Tholme had concluded that the Sith who could be reasoned with was preferable to the one who couldn't.

?It is very rare that one get the opportunity to kill the same person twice.?

"Kill me? You replaced me. What did you plan to replace me as this time? I'm afraid Count of Serenno is a hereditary title, and my only other rank was Jedi Master... which, if I am not very much mistaken, should not seem very appealing. If anything, I should be trying to kill you, in vengeance for what you did to me." Dooku shook his head. "You weren't a very good Jedi at all, were you? And if you fail to recognise that gaining the tactical advantage in an uncertain situation like this trumps personal revenge, I'll be inclined to think you an even worse Sith."

He drew himself up, gazing coldly at Vader. "Now, we can either endure each other, which you should be able to... given that you've been serving the man who ordered me on in everything I did to you, the one who orchestrated everything, or we can fight this out, and you can find out whether your grandson- boy named Darth Caedus- told me what your weaknesses are. I have already died, Vader. You're not going to intimidate me that easily."

Tag: Vader, Tholme, others
  19. DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Since everyone seemed to not notice, I updated Galen to after the whole Death Star thing. And that I'm using Teethree once more, after being revealed as a killer

OOC:
    2. HanSolo29: Han Solo, Outcast Era, Han Solo, after being frozen in carbonite, Jae Juun, post Second Galactic Civil War
    5. yodaminch: Tholme, Immediately Prior to Murder, Logray, Quinlan Vos, Immediately Following Murder, Batman, C-3P0 post Legacy of the Force. Pre-Fate of the Jedi
    9. Spaceman_Spiff: Darth Vader, just before ANH, Indiana Jones, prior to murder, Yoda, Force Ghost, after his murder, Chief Chirpa
    10. The_Loyal_Imperial: Lord Darth Vader (ESB - the moment he's informed that Luke has arrived on Bespin)
    11. SirakRomar: Luke Skywalker, just prior to his arrival on Bespin
    12. DarthSubZero: Starkiller/Galen Marek, TFU, after Death Star duel and death, T3-M4 ,KOTOR 2 and after murderer reveal in GSE
    13. Seremela: Qui-Gon Jinn, just after he had told the Council about Anakin
    14. RachelTyrell: Kreia, while training the exile, Padme Amidala, Beginning of AOTC

IC: as Galen Marek/Starkiller
    Tatooine

While everyone seemed to focus theri attention on one other, and now on the other man that had just appeared, he still kept his watch on his former master, and Dooku but besides that he did nothing of interest.

With this lull for activity (for him anyway), his thoughts now lingered to his past life. The Rebels.

'Juno,'. His thoughts trailed to her for a moment, that bright spot in his being. Above all others, he hoped she was safe and sound.

His rare sentiment was soon to end however, when he sensed a presence. Not the ones in front of him, no.

Something else. Sinister.

'Strange, the presence seems to be mechanical,' Galen mused. 'But it's radiant in the Force. The Dark Side.' Not even PROXY had the ability to wield the Force, using only several gravity devices to replicate it.

He ignored it for now, as he now saw that Vader and Dooku were upping the ante.

" "Now, we can either endure each other, which you should be able to... given that you've been serving the man who ordered me on in everything I did to you, the one who orchestrated everything, or we can fight this out, and you can find out whether your grandson- boy named Darth Caedus- told me what your weaknesses are. I have already died, Vader. You're not going to intimidate me that easily."

At that, Galen decided to intervene.

He still had his lightsaber ignited, so instead, he stepped in between the two feuding Sith Lords.

"I think you should go a little easy on each other. Don't want a fight to break out now."

IC: as T3-M4
    Executor ; Tatooine

This was strange.

The last thing he remembered, was his reveal to all that he was indeed the killer. Their shocked expressions were amusing.

But they had no idea how a droid's loyalty worked. Droids couldn't feel angry or psychotic, and he had not malfunctioned. He knew full what he was doing.

Yet, all those crimes were apart of a bigger plan. He would not be stranded on this ship.

To accomplish this, the most logical solution seemed to be to do what the Nebulans asked. Which was
  20. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC: Han Solo
    Mos Eisley Streets, Tatooine

There was no way to determine how long he was actually lying there, but at some point, a voice broke into his illusioned mind. It was a female voice but it was one that Han did not recognize. Perhaps it was Jabba using one of his slave girls in an attempt to lore him into a false sense of calm. That sounded like something that piece of slime would do.

"Can I help you, Sir?" the voice asked in a gentle tone. Han picked up his head slowly, spitting sand from his mouth as he recoiled his body inward to retain body heat, despite the scorching heat of the desert around him. "Do you know where we are? Or how we got here?"

So many questions. It made his head swim and for a moment, he thought he was going to be physically sick. He lowered his head to ease the dizziness and parted his parched lips to speak, his voice no more than a croaked whisper. "I-I....I can't see..." he stammered, ignoring the woman's questions completely and focusing on the only thing that was occupying his mind. "J-Jabba..."

"Captain Solo" another unfamiliar voice boomed from above, causing him to wince. "Can you hear me?"

Another one of Jabba's cronies? It was hard to tell. Still, he craned his neck towards the sound of the voice and squinted his useless eyes in an attempt to see. He was still as blind as a mynock and as a result, blew out a frustrated sigh through a fit of shaking.

"W-where's...L-Leia?" he finally asked. Again, he totally ignored the questions asked of him and decided to focus on what was nagging at his mind.

TAG: Padme, Batman
  21. Veloz Jedi Master

star 6
    IC: Ben Kenobi and Siri Tachi

?Ben?, replied Tholme. The very Tholme who had died years ago, and yet one he had dreamt of sharing bizarre adventures with. Dreamt?. Suddenly Ben felt foolish. He hadn?t imagined any of it. As strange as it seemed, he was reunited with what appeared to be a small group of the very same people he had shared the nebulan nightmare with. Looking around he noticed, Siri, Quinlan, Dooku and even Vader was around.

There were also certain people he couldn?t quite place, but at the moment that didn?t seem to matter. The sense that they were once again in unknown territory worried Ben a lot, especially considering how the other adventure had ended.

Letting out a deep sigh, Ben moved slowly towards Tholme. ?I would say it?s good to see you, my friend, but I?m afraid of what your presence here means? nebulans??, he whispered. It was then he noticed a tense exchange between Vader and Dooku. It seemed they were at odds again. It was just Ben?s luck that he would come along at that very moment. The Force loved to play jokes on him.

But there wasn?t time for more. A commotion over to the side, grabbed Ben?s attention, "OVER HERE! SOLO NEEDS HELP!". It was that strange man in black from before. ?Oh great, this is another one of those dysfunctional ?friendly? reunions, isn?t it??, he asked Tholme, trying to hide the hint of amusement he was feeling.

?I?m afraid so, old man?, added the always familiar and rarely passive Siri as she approached, lifting an eyebrow. ?I?m on that?, she added, pointing towards where Batman was at, ?You figure out this part and fill me in later, ok??. Not waiting for a reply, Siri moved quickly towards where Han, Padme and Batman were at. Giving Padme a small nod, Siri helped her hold on to Solo. ?Easy does it Captain, you?re all right?, she tried to soothe him. Knowing how stubborn the man was, she had a feeling that wouldn?t work anyways. Looking at him silently, Siri wondered what timeline this one was from.

"W-where's...L-Leia?", he mumbled. That was the twin?s mother from last time, if Siri?s mind remembered right. ?I havent seen Leia, Han? I?m afraid not everyone is accounted for yet?, she added, wondering if indeed everyone from before would appear once again. For a brief moment her mind wondered towards Obi-Wan, both the padawan and the Jedi Master she met before. Letting out a deep sigh, she hoped they would have better luck than her and not wake up in this place.

TAG: Everyone in the desert

OCC: aah the killer robot has arrived... any jawas around, Cor? [face_whistling] [face_laugh] and 3PO!? oh man, this one's gonna be fun for sure!
  22. SirakRomar Jedi Master

star 4
    Luke Skywalker
    Hangar

He was waiting for a reply. But before one could come the little furry guys began to get excited. Looking up he saw a golden protocol droid approach him. Was it . . . ?

"3PO?" Luke asked and laughed out in joy. "3PO, what are you doing here?" Luke ran over to his droid. Looking at him from head to feet and laughed out loud. "I was on my way to Bespin to save you, when I suddenly ended up here!" He looked at the enthusisatic furry guys and laughed. It was good to see Threepio.

"Where is Leia and where is Chewie and Han? Is everybody alright?" Luke asked and pointed to the two little ones. "And perhaps you could translate fore me. Actually I am having a few communication-problems, here." Smiling Luke turned to the two furry ones, again. "You know what species they are?" Luke asked and as he looked over to Threepio he realized a few changes. Small stuff. But some parts had been replaced. Chewie must have had repaired him.

Tag: Threepio, Ewoks, Kreia?
  23. Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC Indiana Jones:

The dark man, the heavy-breathing hulk who had been revealed as the cause of so much death, came toward him, light sword raised for the killing stroke. As Vader came forward and prepared to swing, a young Chinese boy stepped out from behind the Sith and stood next to him.. ?Short Round, get out of here!?

But Short Round did not leave. Instead, incredibly, the Sith handed the sword over to the boy, The boy grinned, an expression reserved for those who score the winning point in the big game. Then, Short Round brought the blade down.

Indy?s eyes opened as his entire body spasmed. He took several deep cleansing breaths as he realized it had only been a dream. Well, really, a mix of a dream and a memory. He could certainly remember being tied up and helpless to avoid the wrath of the Sith, as it had only happened moments ago. Short Round had certainly not been there, though.

If it had only happened moments ago, though, what was he doing here? He was in a desert, and automatically, he looked up at the sun to orient his position so he could begin traveling to the north, but when his gaze fell upon the second sun, he gulped. No. It couldn't be. Could it?

There were other people here. He watched from behind as a man who had apparently stumbled was picked up by a beautiful young woman. He walked forward to help her, and caught a glimpse of whom she was helping. ?Not you again!?

Then he saw the Batman, and felt a little better, though not much. At least part of home was here with him. When the woman called for help, he knew he was in for it now. Her call would probably bring Jedi, and he could look forward to lots of lectures about the Force this, or destiny that. He had such fun times ahead.

And indeed, the Jedi came.

TAG: Solo, Padme, Batman, all others who came to help

OOC: I'm out for the night, but I wanted to introduce one of my other characters. I'll respond to everything that happens when I get back.
  24. Yodaminch Jedi Grand Master

star 6

?I would say it?s good to see you, my friend, but I?m afraid of what your presence here means? nebulans??

Tholme knew the feeling. He could imagine that Ben was probably overjoyed to have been safe at home, only to find out that this was another Nebulan game.

"I suspect as much. But they have not yet made their presence known. And", he added, "We have newcomers.

He indicated Cade and Galen. He then whispered low enough so only Ben would hear. "The loud man ranting nonsense at you would be Cade Skywalker. I think he needs to rethink his life." Tholme said with a wink.

He then indicated Galen. "This one is Galen Marek. Son of Kento Marek. Be wary however. He and Vader seem to have a strained relationship. I sense a darkness in young Marek as well."

Finally he indicated Vader. "And Lord Vader here seems to have no memory of us. He's not the same one that killed us." At this Tholme paused as a malevolent presence made itself known. "T3 is here" he warned. This time he would be on his guard. The murderous droid would no longer have the element of surprise on his side.

Tag: Ben, others

IC: Quinlan Vos

Upon hearing Batman's call for help, Quinlan followed Siri toward Batman's location where he and another woman were huddled near Han Solo. And he could see why.

Siri was attempting to calm Han. When he enquired about his wife Leia, Siri answered "I havent seen Leia, Han? I?m afraid not everyone is accounted for yet"

Quinlan focused on the injuries. Blindness and Cold.

"Carbonite sickness" he muttered. What type of monster would do this?

Quinlan turned to the others gathered. "Lie him down gently. I'm going to attempt to cure his temporary blindness. His sight will return in time, but time is not a luxury we have."

Quinlan moved his hands toward the man's face, and opened himself up to the force.

IC: C-3P0

Threepio observed the person before him. This was indeed Luke Skywalker, but a younger version. He was not yet the jedi master that the droid knew. Which meant Threepio had gone back in time or Luke had. But the odds were 7,000,403 to 1 of such an occurance. And yet, this was a diferent Luke Skywalker.

"I was on my way to Bespin to save you, when I suddenly ended up here!"

"Bespin?" Threepio repeated. But that would mean that Luke had not yet lost his hand. His photoreceptors focused on Luke's right hand. Indeed, it was organic.

"Where is Leia and where is Chewie and Han? Is everybody alright?"

It was a rare time for C-3P0 to be the rational one, but circumstances demanded it. Still confusion was evident in the droid's tone.

"Chewbacca has been dead for nearly a decade Master Luke. I was with Captain Solo and Princess Leia just moments ago aboard the Millennium Falcon. And now, I am here."

He then surveyed the two ewoks whom Luke did not recall either. This confirmed Threepio's fear.

"Master Luke, you do not recognize the ewoks?" Threepio asked.

Before proceeding to translate, Threepio decided to share his suspicions.

"Master Luke. I believe you and I are from different periods of time. I am from the future several decades from where you came from. If my calculations are correct, you were on your way to rescue Captain Solo and Princess Leia on Cloud City. By the time you arrive, Captain Solo is frozen in carbonite and sent off to Jabba the Hutt. And you are trapped by Darth Vader. You escape but not without sacrifice" Threepio decided to stop before he accidentally created some time of paradox.

He focused instead on the ewoks.

"Their names are Logray and Wicket. They believe I am some type of god. Wicket is offering to pilot you to safety in one of the starships and Logray is against such an idea. It appears that they recognize you as well sir. They must also be from the future."

Tag: Luke, Ewoks/>/>
  25. SirakRomar Jedi Master

star 4
    Luke Skywalker
    Hangar, Mos Eisley Spaceport

Luke raised his brows as Threepio told him he was from the future. Then that Chewbacca was dead for several decades. And that he had already . . . oh and he knew the "Ewoks", what might have been the name of the two beings. Luke looked at the two little ones, then back to Threepio. Then he mad a face of desperation.

"Oh no. Your memory is damaged!" He yelled out frustrated. The force wasn´t with him. Calm yourself. Stay centered. First this strange occurance happened and when he finally found Threepio, the droid was damaged. Looking around, critically observing his surrounding, he sighed.
    "Maybe it happened when the transported us. Must be some kind of secret weapon. Probably they used the same thing to get rid of the townfolk." Luke tried to make sense of all this. He didn´t wanted to consider that the townfolk died because he was send here. Could be part of the same process. Or his transport some unforseen side-effect? It was hard to guess without knowing what kind of technology the Empire had used. Luke turned to the two Ewoks.
    "You two know him?" He asked them. Obviously they were excited about the golden droid. The only part of Threepio´s story that made sense. Without consciously deciding to do so, he added a second question. Smiling, as if he apologied for the stupid question he asked: "And do you know me?"

Tag: Ewoks, Threepio, Kreia (whenever you feel like approaching)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.