main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [AU Tatooine] The Desert That Shall Not Be Named

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Coruscant, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Man, this is getting crazy. This is gonna take a while to catch up.

Anyway, I have 4 more hours of work and then I'll have a post up when I get home around 9 EST.

2. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Anakin

He didn't even listen as Qui-Gon directed him to go get some materials. Of course, Anakin and Obi-Wan had already created homemade milk feeders for Jacen and Jaina, and this Qui-Gon wasn't even aware of that. Wasn't even aware of the Executor or his own death or anything. Was he an impostor or a spy or what? Anakin's mind spun with confusion, until he had to beckon the Force into him to calm him. The Force was glad to do even more. It told him this was Qui-Gon, through and through, but he was a different Qui-Gon, somehow.

"Master Qui-Gon, we made milk feeders for Jacen and Jaina months ago, as soon as we got here." Anakin said. He pointed at the milk laying haphazardly on a console nearby. "There they are."

He paused.

"This is going to be a long story, sir..." He began and he told Qui-Gon everything that had happened since the last time he had been with the Jedi Master before being abducted by the Nebulans and placed aboard the Executor.

"And you died," Anakin finished, "you were murdered. But I think you're a Qui-Gon- the same person- but from a different part of time. I never made it to Coruscant with you. I found myself aboard the Executor after the Boonta Eve race."

TAG: Seremela

3. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    IC:The Batman

Batman sat perched on the landspeeder with bionoculars pressed against his eyes. He had been fortunate to find them in the speeder. He could tell that there was quite a commotion going on as Qui-Gon entered the small hovel. He decided it might be best if he were to help. He couldn't imagine what was taking the others so long to arrive. They should have only been moments behind him. And yet, it had been far longer. Without anyway to communicate with them, he made the decision to carefully offer what help he could.

Placing the bionoculars back in the passenger seat, Batman started up the speeder again and guided it down the slope towards the small home. He parked it next to Jinn's speederbike and carefully exited the vehicle.

He briskly walked towards the entrance of the home and called out.

"Is everything alright?!"

Tag: Anakin, Qui-Gon

4. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker

"That's a very unconventional profession for sure. I always thought that the only ones who would want to hunt Sith would be jedi ... do you work for them or do you do this out of your own pleasure?" Cade looked at her and smirked. "Jedi´s job? Yeah. Except they were to lazy to do it, so I did the job. While they enjoyed a good long meditation about the genocides the Sith committed." Cade curled his lips in disgust.

Then they entered the building.

"Something doesn´t feel right about this whole situation. The planet seems completely abandoned, and yet I can´t sense that anyone was evacuated..." Siri Tachi added.

Cade looked around. "Yeah." He only said and helped Solo sit down. "Get you some water, old man." He clapped his shoulder and went to the kitchen. "From what time are you? Can´t remember your name. Or your picture. And I would remember your picture, if you know what I mean." he said with a sly grin, looking up and down on her.

Tag: SiriTachi, Han Solo
    (and we should probably wait for Han, then)

First new entry in LordT´s soon to begin villian initiative . . .[b] Brakiss!
    [/b]
    1. Trimaj: [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Han_Solo]Han Solo, DNT Era,[/link] [link=http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Joker]The Joker,[/link] [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarfang]Tarfang, Post Second Galactic War[/link]
    2. HanSolo29: [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Han_Solo]Han Solo, Outcast Era, Han Solo, after being frozen in carbonite,[/link] Jae Juun, post Second Galactic Civil War
    3. Rilwen_Shadowflame: Count Dooku, just prior to RotS
    4. Aefernal_Fire: Boba Fett, the end of AotC, HK-47, from the end of KOTOR 1
    5. yodaminch: Tholme, Immediately Prior to Murder, Logray, Quinlan Vos, Immediately Following Murder, Batman, C-3P0 post Legacy of the Force. Pre-Fate of the Jedi
    6. Veloz: Ben Kenobi, Immediately after murder, Siri, immediately prior to murder, Wicket
    7. Mitth_Fisto: Daala from 17ABY Hyperspace jump, and GSE up till moments prior to death
    8. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to his arrival on Tatooine; [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Brakiss]Brakiss, Shadow Academy[/link]
    9. Spaceman_Spiff: Darth Vader, just before ANH, Indiana Jones, prior to murder, Yoda, Force Ghost, after his murder, Chief Chirpa
    10. The_Loyal_Imperial: Lord Darth Vader (ESB - the moment he's informed that Luke has arrived on Bespin)
    11. SirakRomar: Luke Skywalker, just prior to his arrival on Bespin
    12. DarthSubZero: [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galen_Marek]Starkiller/Galen Marek, TFU, after Death Star duel and death,[/link] [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/T3-M4]T3-M4 ,KOTOR 2 and after murderer reveal in GSE[/link]
    13. Seremela: Qui-Gon Jinn, just after he had told the Council about Anakin
    14. RachelTyrell: Kreia, while training the exile, Padme Amidala, Beginning of AOTC

5. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008

IC: Qui-Gon Jinn

~Lars homestead~

"Master Qui-Gon, we made milk feeders for Jacen and Jaina months ago, as soon as we got here." Anakin said. Qui-Gon looked up from the little girl and saw Anakin point at something that did look like a kind of feeders lying haphazardly on a console nearby. "There they are."

Qui-Gon was relieved to see them and picked one up. Feeding was more important to the babies right now, he would clean them after. He just wanted to ask Anakin about his strange statement that he made them with Obi-Wan months ago, when Anakin started talking again.

"This is going to be a long story, sir?," he began.

It was. Qui-Gon didn?t interrupt him with questions, only kept his senses alert for Anakin?s feelings as the boy told a fantastic tale about kidnaps, strange powerful beings and a ghost ship of dead. It was a horrible tale, an unbelievable one at that, but through it all he could sense that Anakin was absolutely certain he was telling the truth.

Both babies were fed and Qui-Gon was almost done cleaning them before Anakin?s story finally came to an end.

"And you died," Anakin finished, "you were murdered. But I think you're a Qui-Gon - the same person - but from a different part of time. I never made it to Coruscant with you. I found myself aboard the Executor after the Boonta Eve race."

Qui-Gon looked at him sharply. ?Then you didn?t know I won your freedom with that race? And took you with me to Coruscant to become a Jedi? Oh, Ani.?

Was that what it was all about, Anakin thought he had somehow been abandoned by him and made up a story to rationalize it all? Or was something else going on, something that had caused Anakin to hallucinate?

Before he could say more, could start reassuring Anakin, the being he had sensed outside was coming toward them. He quickly wrapped the little boy ? Jacen, they were Jacen and Jaina ? in a blanket and put him in his cradle beside his sister. Just as he was done the being called from outside in a human sounding voice:

?Is everything all right??

Qui-Gon still felt no thread from him and the words sounded friendly enough. Quickly he went to the door and opened it, placing himself effectively between whoever was out there and the children, just in case. What he saw made him blink. He had seen a lot of strange things in his life, but this was by far the strangest armor ever.

He couldn?t help it, he had to ask. ?Can you even breathe in that??

TAG: Anakin, Batman

6. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Anakin

"You told me after, when we were in the Executor." Anakin assured. "I mean, the other Qui-Gon told me. But the Nebulans were trying to sabotage the race, I think."

Qui-Gon's attention shifted to none other than the Batman.

"HEY, I KNOW YOU! You're the Batman!" Anakin said, jumping in between Master Qui-Gon and the Caped Crusader. "Well, I hope you're the same one, or you might be a different version..."

TAG: minch, Seremela

7. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: The Batman

After he had called out, there was noise inside as someone moved to the door. Cautiously Qui-Gon Jinn opened the door. Batman noticed that the elder jedi had positioned himself so that anyone wanting in would have to go through him first.

Qui-Gon looked at Batman suspiciously, his eyes wondering over his costume. Batman could see it in his eys: This man was not the same one from the Executor.

?Can you even breathe in that?? The jedi asked.

The question took Batman offguard. It was certainly not the question he'd expected.

"I'm clearly not dressed for the desert" Batman replied, "But yes, I can breath just fine."

He motioned to the room inside. "Is everyone alright? I grew concerned when I heard some noises outside. The others should have been here by now. I know Tholme and Dooku were moving towards this location when I left."

At the moment, Anakin piped up

"HEY, I KNOW YOU! You're the Batman!"

He jumped in front of Qui-Gon

"Well, I hope you're the same one, or you might be a different version..."

"I'm the same one Anakin. Are you and the twins alright?" The dark knight inquired.

Tag: Qui-Gon, Anakin

8. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    IC: Ben Kenobi

Even if he didnt say anything, Ben knew Tholme was just as concerned as he was regarding Obi-Wan. Something indeed was very wrong, and it was something he didnt even want to think about, much less when he considered what happened to Anakin and the twins if Obi-Wan wasnt with them.

At that moment, a loud voice and a powerful vibration snapped Ben out of his thoughts, "YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!" . Eyes wide open, he realized that was the voice pattern and Force signature of princess Leia. Before he could say anything, Tholme had changed directions towards where the commotion seemed to be coming from.

TAG: Tholme

IC: Siri Tachi

Apparently, she had struck a chord in Cade with one of her comments, "Jedi´s job? Yeah. Except they were to lazy to do it, so I did the job. While they enjoyed a good long meditation about the genocides the Sith committed." Cade curled his lips in disgust.

So there it was. The jedi had disappointed him in some way, and that was why he acted the way he did towards her. Before she could say anything else, he changed directions eyeing her up and down. "From what time are you? Can´t remember your name. Or your picture. And I would remember your picture, if you know what I mean." . Yeah, she knew perfectly well what that silly grin on his face meant.

Rolling her eyes, she let out a deep sigh. "I guess since you told me your name, it's only fair i tell you mine. I'm Siri Tachi. As for what time i'm from, i guess i'm from the Clone Wars era..." She hesitated for a second, but decided to tell him the whole thing, "But mostly the start of the conflict, because I die before it ends. The galaxy was pretty busy, so i guess that's why they didnt have time to put my picture up in the 'Jedi Eye Candy' archives that you obviously must have read in your time" she remarked, lifting an eyebrow. Shaking her head she concluded, "You dont like jedi, and yet you know enough of them to not remember my picture? you'r a walking contradiction unless...", Siri paused for dramatic effect.After a few beats, she added,"Unless you were one yourself". Lifting her eyebrows and putting one hand on her hip, Siri waited for a response.

TAG: Cade, Han, Indy

OCC: HS29, i had the same feeling this morning when i checked this thread [face_laugh]

9. Seremela

Jul 12, 2008
    (OOC: some of you put what other characters than their own have said in bold, but others don't. Is there a general preference?)

~Lars homestead~

Qui-Gon hid a smile when he realized the strange fellow in front of him was taken off guard by his question.

"I'm clearly not dressed for the desert" he replied, "But yes, I can breathe just fine."

He motioned to what was behind Qui-Gon. "Is everyone alright? I grew concerned when I heard some noises outside. The others should have been here by now. I know Tholme and Dooku were moving towards this location when I left."

This man knew Tholme and his former master? Qui-Gon opened his mouth to ask for more details, when Anakin piped up.

"HEY, I KNOW YOU! You're the Batman!"

He jumped in front of Qui-Gon. "Well, I hope you're the same one, or you might be a different version..."

And then the man answered: "I'm the same one Anakin. Are you and the twins all right?"

Qui-Gon immediately moved himself back between Anakin and the man, his hand on his lightsaber.

?It seems you know something about what?s going on. Care to explain?? he asked.

TAG: Batman, Anakin

10. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: It's whatever you prefer. Some use italics, some use bold, some don't do use anything... :p

11. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: The Batman

As soon as Batman spoke to Anakin, he could see Qui-Gon growing suspicious. He gentlely moved Anakin behind him and let his hand drop to his weapon. That wasn't good. He'd already been impaled by Vader once. That was an experience the dark knight was not eager to repeat.

?It seems you know something about what?s going on. Care to explain??

"It's a long story. So I'll make it extremely short. Anakin and the twins, along with myself, a version of you, three versions of Obi-Wan Kenobi and a mix of jedi, sith, and others were on a ship called the Executor. While we should be dead, we've found ourselves here. The jedi believe that Anakin and the twins are in danger and so they are on their way here to secure the children against whatever threat they believe is occurring."

He let out a sigh. "But I think something is wrong. They should have been here by now. Do you have any type of communication device on you? Perhaps you have a way to get in touch with your fellow jedi?"

Tag: Qui-Gon

OOC: Not touching Leia as I don't know what Cor has planned. Also waiting for Spiff and HS29 to react.

12. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker

Handing Han Solo the water, he nodded. His dry smile still on his lips.

"So the Jedi of old had an `Jedi Eye Candy´ archive as well? Me and some friends reinvented it in 120, ya know." He smiled mockingly. "If I ever get back I´ll honor your friendly manner of asking questions by adding you there, I promise." He said.
    Not answering her question. Jedi? He could tell her about learning the ways of the Sith. Maybe she would try to kill him, then.

His face grew colder. Her question about Jedi had clearly ended this conversation.

What did a Jedi of old know about being a Skywalker. Or watch your own father die. They didn´t even had fathers or mothers. They had only the order. Cold-hearted discipline and Masters. They pretty much like Krayt´s Sith. Then again . . . where did A´Sharad get that from, hm?

"Doesn´t matter. Let´s just say I have many talents."
    Clapping the Captains shoulder he asked. "Eyes getting better?"

"Back to your hyperdrive, Captain. Tell me about it, while you drink. Teach your greatest fun a lesson, will ya?" He said and gave the man the water.

Tag: HanSolo, Siri Tachi

13. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: minch, Leia is unconscious, so she's either waiting for someone to use the Force to revive her or she'll just have to be dragged around... strongly consider the second option as she may like waking up just when Jacen and Jaina are finally in the same room as her. :p

14. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Luke Skywalker
    Hangar

He heard as Threepio continued to torture Daala with tidbits of her future. Obviously the woman did not like it. For an imperial she seemed strange. Changed by what happened before, probably? On this Ghostship?

"I agree, Threepio. You must stop this. We really shouldn´t know what will happen to us. It´s dangerous and an . . . unecessary distraction."

He thought about it but did not add anything. Instead he closed his eyes, trying to sense something, anything in the force. It immediately hit him. They were being watched.

Opening his eyes he looked up. "Someone is watching us." He said with a firm but lowered tone. Looking first to Threepio and then to Daala. "I´ll see if it is a threat. Wait for me here, will you?" He sighed and took his lightsaber from his belt.

Tag: Daala, Threepio, Ewoks, Rachel

[i]Couldn´t resist. I wanted to know how he would play himself. Tatooine, Tusken, Cade and all . . .[/i]: Welcome A´Sharad Hett

1. Trimaj: Han Solo, DNT Era, The Joker, Tarfang, Post Second Galactic War
    2. HanSolo29: Han Solo, Outcast Era, Han Solo, after being frozen in carbonite, Jae Juun, post Second Galactic Civil War
    3. Rilwen_Shadowflame: Count Dooku, just prior to RotS
    4. Aefernal_Fire: Boba Fett, the end of AotC, HK-47, from the end of KOTOR 1
    5. yodaminch: Tholme, Immediately Prior to Murder, Logray, Quinlan Vos, Immediately Following Murder, Batman, C-3P0 post Legacy of the Force. Pre-Fate of the Jedi
    6. Veloz: Ben Kenobi, Immediately after murder, Siri, immediately prior to murder, Wicket
    7. Mitth_Fisto: Daala from 17ABY Hyperspace jump, and GSE up till moments prior to death
    8. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to his arrival on Tatooine; Brakiss, Shadow Academy
    9. Spaceman_Spiff: Darth Vader, just before ANH, Indiana Jones, prior to murder, Yoda, Force Ghost, after his murder, Chief Chirpa
    10. The_Loyal_Imperial: Lord Darth Vader (ESB - the moment he's informed that Luke has arrived on Bespin)
    11. SirakRomar: Luke Skywalker, just prior to his arrival on Bespin; [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Krayt#The_Clone_Wars_.2822_BBY.E2.80.9319_BBY.29]A´Sharad Hett, shortly after Jabiim[/link]12. DarthSubZero: Starkiller/Galen Marek, TFU, after Death Star duel and death, T3-M4 ,KOTOR 2 and after murderer reveal in GSE
    13. Seremela: Qui-Gon Jinn, just after he had told the Council about Anakin
    14. RachelTyrell: Kreia, while training the Exile, Padme Amidala, Beginning of AOTC

15. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    OOC: So have Vos strap her to the speeder then? Will do :p

16. Seremela

Jul 12, 2008
    (OOC: Thanks Coruscant; I can see the benefit of marking those passages, so I'll go with italic)

~Lars homestead~

The man in front of him immediately became weary after his question, his eyes on Qui-Gon?s lightsaber.

"It's a long story?, he said, ?so I'll make it extremely short. Anakin and the twins, along with myself, a version of you, three versions of Obi-Wan Kenobi and a mix of jedi, sith, and others were on a ship called the Executor. While we should be dead, we've found ourselves here. The jedi believe that Anakin and the twins are in danger and so they are on their way here to secure the children against whatever threat they believe is occurring."

Qui-Gon would have laughed ? three versions of his padawan, indeed ? if it hadn?t sounded so much like the story Anakin had told him. And this time it didn?t come from a clearly confused child who had been abandoned in a frightening situation. This man looked and felt like someone who could handle himself.

The man let out a sigh. "But I think something is wrong. They should have been here by now. Do you have any type of communication device on you? Perhaps you have a way to get in touch with your fellow jedi?"

Of course he had his communicator, who didn?t? Something else that was suspicious. He would let it go for now.

?Something IS wrong, very wrong," he agreed. "Masters Tholme and Dooku were confronting a Sith when I last saw them, in the abandoned town. Since you seem to know about the Sith, maybe you also know how dangerous they are. I don?t feel comfortable contacting them when they might be in the middle of a situation that requires all of their attention, but I?ll try to find out if something has changed.?

He closed his eyes. Sensing someone from this far off was difficult, but like with Anakin he had a bond with his master, he knew him. What he sensed from Dooku was great worry, but not coupled with danger. And something else, something... odd, different. Something he couldn't place.

?I will try,? he decided. ?I need more answers than you and Ani seem to be able to give me. And my old master always makes it a point to know exactly what is going on in a given situation.?

He took out his comm and activated it on the frequency Jedi normally used. ?Master Dooku? This is Qui-Gon. If you can answer, please do.?

TAG: Dooku, Batman, Anakin

17. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    IC: Siri Tachi

Whatever progress she thought she had made with Cade, was clearly nothing but an ilusion. Thru the Force Siri could sense his annoyance, although he tried to cover by his attempt at a joke right back at her, "So the Jedi of old had an `Jedi Eye Candy´ archive as well? Me and some friends reinvented it in 120, ya know." He smiled mockingly. "If I ever get back I´ll honor your friendly manner of asking questions by adding you there, I promise."

This was one of those moments where she wished she had the ever annoying Kenobi diplomacy. But that was something she lacked. Instead, she was blessed with a determination that would always drive her straight into trouble. "Doesn´t matter. Let´s just say I have many talents." Pouring some water for herself, Siri tried to make ammends, something uncharacteristic of her most of the time, specially with strangers. But for some reason, she liked Cade. "I'm sure if you would have had access to the Eye Candy Archive from my time it would state 'Cute but blessed with the ability to drive anyone insane... BEWARE!' under my picture."

Letting out a deep sigh, she looked straight into Cade's eyes, "I didnt mean to overstep my boundaries and i'm sorry if i offended you in any way, i didnt mean to pry". Pointing towards Han, she continued, "I do think you have Captain Solo well taken care of though, so i think it's best that i get out of your way and go where i'm...", she hesitated for a moment. She was tempted to say 'wanted', but instead continued with, "Needed... i always hated meditation you know, so you could say i'm one of those jedi who would rather be useful doing something than sitting around doing nothing". Letting out a small chuckle, she whispered more to herself than for anyone else "And that's precisely your doom, Tachi".

Smiling briefly, she started to make her way towards the door.

TAG: Cade and Han in case they wanna chat some more :p

18. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Quinlan Vos and Tholme

Quinlan immediately took hold of Leia's wrist and made sure she had a strong pulse. Once that was done, he attempted to wake her by calling her name. By that time, Tholme and Ben pulled up in a landspeeder. Clearly they had heard Leia's cry.

"What happened" Tholme demanded.

"I- I don't know. The power."

Tholme eyed the princess with a frown.

"Is she stable to transport?"

Quinlan finished checking the Princess's vitals and nodded.

"She can be moved."

"Good", Tholme said, "Strap her to the back behind Ben and I. And hang on."

Quinlan's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe what his former Master was suggesting.

"Master-"

"You said she's stable to move. There are no vehicles in that hanger larger than this one. We have delayed ourselves long enough trying to get to Anakin and the twins. If you have a better idea, I'm listening."

Tholme turned to Ben. "We need to hurry. Hand me that rope. We'll tie her down and Quinlan can sit over behind me."

Tag: Ben, coma Leia :p

19. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    IC: Ben Kenobi

As they arrived towards where Leia's voice and Force signature came from, Tholme and Ben found her passed out, while Quinlan was trying to wake her. "What happened" Tholme demanded."I- I don't know. The power." . But Tholme wasnt done, "Is she stable to transport?" he asked. "She can be moved.". Lifting his eyebrows, even Ben was surprised with what he heard next, "Good", Tholme said, "Strap her to the back behind Ben and I. And hang on." Eyes wide open, Ben almost had to laugh at the shocked look on Quinlan's face, "Master-" . But Tholme wasnt kidding, "You said she's stable to move. There are no vehicles in that hanger larger than this one. We have delayed ourselves long enough trying to get to Anakin and the twins. If you have a better idea, I'm listening." It was at that moment that Tholme turned to face Ben, "We need to hurry. Hand me that rope. We'll tie her down and Quinlan can sit over behind me."

Looking at first at Tholme and then at Quinlan, Ben replied calmy as he handed the rope, "You heard Tholme: strap the princess on to the back of the speeder and let's get moving". This was one moment where Ben was really happy Captain Solo wasnt around.

TAG: Quinlan, Tholme, coma Leia [face_laugh]

20. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Darth Vader:

The lies never ended with this ridiculous old man. I refused to listen to his blathering any longer. He spoke eloquently and smoothly, certainly, which would have been a great help to him during his time as the head of the Separatists. but, now as then, nothing he said could be believe. He spoke of a grandson, as if such a thing were possible. Was he baiting me? Possible, likely. I fingered the edge of my saber, but decided against it at the last moment. Instead, I marched away from him, putting my back to him and all of the Jedi, then stopping meters away. ?Be silent and lead the way. You grow tiresome.?

At that moment, the object of my earlier search was coming toward me. ?Princess, you were bold to come here in person.? Wherever she had hidden the plans, I would find them. They wouldn?t be on her person, though. None would be that stupid, or bold.

As she came toward me, she was yelling about some rebels that had gone missing. Suddenly, however, her mood changed from one of anxiety to outright hatred,as she yelled, ?YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!? Along with the words came a rush of raw Force power, which would have knocked me off of my feet if I had been a lesser person.

Unthinkable. Why had I not sensed this from her before? No one could hide such power from the galaxy, from the Emperor, not in the very heart of his government. And children? Impossible. No change in her appearance, no telltale bulge. Apparently, using her previously hidden powers had exhausted her utterly, for she promptly collapsed.

I would not help to carry her, as I did not want to get her traitorous stink on me, but I would watch her, and them, closely, for any signs that they were trying to escape. Just before her attack on me, I thought I had lost Kenobi, but I shouldn?t have been surprised that he came slinking back when he thought a woman was in distress. I could sense him making his way back.

When they appeared, the Jedi went to her, perhaps to whisk her away to safety, but I could not have that. She had many questions to answer. She would have to come with me. I walked toward the Jedi and interposed myself between them and her, as they tried to find out how to put her in the speeder.

?She goes nowhere unsupervised.? I pointed at Kenobi. ?She has just attacked an agent of the Empire, and thus, is being placed under arrest as per Imperial law.?

I wanted both her and Kenobi in the same place, not far from my sight. He could not be allowed to flee his day of reckoning. Once I had found my answers, I would have need of his head.

TAG: Ben, Leia, Tholme, Dooku, any others with GSE-Leia

21. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Anakin

While the Batman and Master Qui-Gon busied themselves in conversation, Anakin sulked over to his grandchildren. A pang of guilt hit him like a wet, dripping towel. Hoping Qui-Gon didn't sense the guilt, Anakin reached for the milk and started feeding Jacen and Jaina.

"There, there." He said absentmindedly.

22. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Brakiss
    Streets of Mos Eisley

He had concealed his presence immidiately. Where was he? What was going on? He had remembered teaching Acoylte´s and then he had suddenly stood in the desert. In this town. On this planet he had no idea where it was.

Pushing himself into a corner a young woman and a Jedi had passed him. A Jedi he had never seen before. None of Skywalker´s students. They had discussed the mystery of this town. They had no idea. They had been stranded here, like him. Other´s were here. He could perceive diffuse images of their presneces. But didn´t dare to probe them. Or he would reveal himself. Jedi? So many Jedi? Had this been a trap?

Slowly, pushing himself from one corner to the next he tried to find somewhere safe. Somewhere from where he could contact the Academy. Had this been Tamith Kai´s doing? Or the Jedi? No, they had no such power. He had never heard of such power.

Brakiss hand tightened around his lightsaber.

Was this a trial? A test?

He would need to find out, if so. Slowly he leaped on. Alley after alley. The spaceport. He would find communication there. He had to go to the spaceport.

Tag: Nobody, yet.

[b]Cade Skywalker[/b]

He waved his hand and the door closed. Before Siri could leave.

Looking at Han he spoke with a sad voice. Firm, but fighting to let not to many of his memories influence his tone. [b]Siri Tachi[/b] couldn´t have known. Of all people she couldnßt have known about him.

[b]"Insane? BEWARE?"[/b] He smirked. [b]"If we would have been there the same time . . . " [/b]Cade finally turned his head to Siri. They were around the same age. In theory. Despite her having died hundreds of years before his birth. [b]" . . . I would have really liked you."[/b] He said. [b]"No way I could have resisted dating you. With such a line under your picture."[/b] He half-joked. Even if it was probably true. Then he sighed. It was too strange. All of it. His words alos implied he didn´t like her now. But she was dead, right? They all were. And Jedi. He did not care about Jedi anymore. And their rules.

Exceptions existed, obviously. As he knew.

[b]"Vader is out there. You can´t trust him. He can begin killing Jedi any moment, now. Did that a lot before . . . his end."[/b] He then said, seriously. [b]"Stay here. The Captain and I can use some company. And I am good in keeping people alive."[/b] Azlyn crossed his mind. Her suit. Armor. [b]"Too good."[/b] He added more to himself.

[b]"Just don´t ask me about being a Jedi, okay? It´s not anything I like to think or talk about."[/b] He finally added. [b]"And if you keep implanting these EYE CANDY fantasies in my head, I guarantee for nothing, of course."[/b] A broad grin came to his face.

At least he was free here. No destiny calling to him. He was only Cade. No matter what his second name was.
    [b]
    Tag: Siri Tachi, Han Solo[/b]

23. Seremela

Jul 12, 2008

~Lars homestead~

Something was going on with Anakin. Comm still in hand, Qui-Gon followed him inside. He saw Anakin get the feeders and approach the babies, trying to feed them. A strange sense of guilt was coming from him.

He stepped behind the boy. ?Anakin,? he said softly, aware of the 'bad man' ? what an odd name to be called by anyway ? behind them, ?what is wrong? Come, give me that,? he took the feeder, ?they?ve just been fed, remember? Right now they are better off with some sleep. Let's sit down and you can tell me what is bothering you. Whatever it is, just remember, your focus determines your reality.?

TAG: Anakin, Batman, Dooku if he wants to answer the call

24. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Anakin

"I don't think I'm cut out for parenting, Master." Anakin said quietly. "I don't think I'll ever have any problem with the whole no spouse, no children thing for Jedi."

TAG: Seremela, minch

25. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Indiana Jones:

Indy didn?t like this Jedi talking over his head like he wasn?t even there, especially since the blonde was flirting with one of the few Jedi Indy had interacted with who did not seem to have a rod in her backside. She seemed to be taking care of herself well enough, so he figured that he should get Solo alone while he had the chance. While the other two did the courtship dance, he came up to Solo. ?I know it?s a shock to see somebody who looks exactly like you staring back at you outside of a mirror.? His shoulders sagged. ?How do you think I felt when it first happened to me? At least you had the basic underpinnings of a society you were familiar with upon which to fall back. I was pulled from a time so far back in the past that my planet probably doesn?t even exist in this time. Earth? Terra?? He looked into the captain's eyes, hoping to catch a glimmer of recognition as he rattled off as many different names for his home planet as he could think of. ?Anything??

Not expecting an answer in the affirmative, he held out the canteen to Solo again. ?The world I left had no space flight, no weapons that dischared light, no beings from another planet, and certainly no men and women with seemingly magical abilities.? He struggled to ignore the hole in his stomach brought on by the words. Don't think about it, and it won't hurt so much.

?I made a study of you while we were together during . . . ? He wanted to say the horrors, but thought better of it and instead said, ?the incident, and you remained relatively inscrutable, in most ways that mattered. One thing I did learn: you are intensely loyal to those you care about. And you do care, despite the act. I saw it. I saw how you were willing to die to protect those babies. Your babies.?

He lowered his voice now and leaned in toward Solo, after making sure the Jedi were still occupied elsewhere. ?So I?m wondering if you?d consider a proposal.?

TAG: Han, Siri, Cade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.