main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Auburn/Opelika Fans?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by obi-going_to_cel_III, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-going_to_cel_III

obi-going_to_cel_III Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    I was wondering of there were any Auburn Opelika fans over here..I figured if they were anywhere it would be here since this is the closest fan force. Thanks :)

2. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Our members are from the Columbus/Phenix City area. We would love to have you come by and visit. We are planning to have a membership drive in April at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center in Columbus. We are also going to try to get together to see Ep. III

Keep an eye on the board for our next meeting.

We have members ages 13 & 14 then 20's, 30's and 40's.

3. obi-going_to_cel_III

obi-going_to_cel_III Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Okiedokie. I figured since Columbus is the nearest metropolitan area (besides auburn opelika which is metropolitan in size) that maybe some people from this area where members of your fan force :) Thanks

4. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Hi obi-g,

I am originally from Opelika, but live in Phenix City now. It is not that far of a drive, if you are interested in joining us, and you are certainly welcome. You may want to get on our e-mail list to keep up with what's going on, because the information there is usually more timely than what is posted to this forum. Phoenix21 generally sends out the club e-mail and is who you may want to contact for this.

5. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Hi Obi-going,

We'd love to have Opelika/Auburn fans join us! We are now planning our April meeting and will post the information here and in email.

Cathy
    City Rep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.