main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Auctions to look at

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabaccs_luck, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003

Huge Lot of Vintage Star Wars Collectibles **NR**
    Figures, Weapons, Guns, Ships, Books, Watch, Playsets
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5933442258&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Kenner Micro Diecast Figure
    Unpainted
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5933340196&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

this one has others listed in other auctions.

2. Overwhelmed_Jedi

Overwhelmed_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2004
    hey a manchvagian! like me! whats up?

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Ken,

That first one you has listed there..........lol

I had a bid in on it when it first started. That's funny you posted it.

SeeYa!
    TK

4. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    I saw that one but by the time I went on there someone had won it already. Does anybody know if the Diecast micro machines are coming out in the stores. I saw the other one with the guy that was selling his brother's vintage Star Wars collection. I couldn't bid on it because it's the holiday's and I really don't have any room for it. There was a lot of cool things in the collection. The bid was up to $51.00 dollars and you had to bid $52.00 dollars so that would put it over a hundred dollars and I don't have that kind of money. At least you could pay by money order if you wanted. Most of the auctions on EBAY are PAYPAL and I can't do that. It really annoys me when I see that. The only thing I would've wanted was the vintage falcon because I have it upstairs in the attic but it doesn't have all the pieces. I got it at the Derry flea market a long time ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.