Audio Comedy Series :D

Discussion in 'Fan Audio' started by Terra, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra Jedi Padawan

star 4
    My project's been going for a while now but I'd love to get some feedback from you guys on it :)

We're hosted at [link=http://www.spacetits.bongotech.co.uk]Space ****![/link] and, in case you were wondering, it's set in the SW Universe. Except there are no Jedi. Or Empire. Or familiar planets. Ahem. Check it out!

2. keithabbott Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Terra, I'm having a hard time just getting past the title. :) But I did give it a brief glance over last night. It actually reminds me of Stormtrooper Bob quite a bit. Have you heard SB by chance?

Keith
  3. Terra Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It's a classic title!

I haven't heard Stromtrooper Bob just yet, I'll be sure to when I get a chance though :)
  4. cinemafreak Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Realize that they don't come from the USofA. Tit has been a word for idiot in some countries. I refer you to Monty Python's Arguement skit:
    "Shut your gob, you tit." Now, it could mean that they are referring to the characters as "boobs," not neccessarily the mammaries most males are obsessed with. I like the series, and hope for more. I would say that this is to audio shows, what tripping the rift is to SW FAD's (star wars fan-audio-dramas).

by the way: I loved it. Give us more!!
  5. keithabbott Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Ahh Tripping the Rift...funny movie. Interesting, I didn't know it meant something else in English. ;) Thanks for the note.

Keith
  6. Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Kind of makes you realize how living a language English is.
  7. cinemafreak Jedi Padawan

star 4
    So when can we expect more eps?
  8. Terra Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow, someone liked it!?

More Eps? Most of the cast were feeling unappreciated because nobody was posting in the message boards there, I'll tell them you liked and see if I can motivate 'em to make a few more ;)
  9. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    Look at me. I am unappreciated. And unmotivated.
  10. Terra Jedi Padawan

star 4
    And you have poor personal hygiene.
  11. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    Oh, so it *WAS* you hanging round by my dustbins.

I was in a good mind to grab you by the neck and force you to eat dry coffee until you start writing the next episode.
  12. Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21

VIP
    star 4
    Terra: I've made sure Space **** will have a link on the new Fanworks site. Hopefully that'll nab some attention for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.