main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Audio Comedy Series :D

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Terra, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    My project's been going for a while now but I'd love to get some feedback from you guys on it :)

We're hosted at Space ****! and, in case you were wondering, it's set in the SW Universe. Except there are no Jedi. Or Empire. Or familiar planets. Ahem. Check it out!

2. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Terra, I'm having a hard time just getting past the title. :) But I did give it a brief glance over last night. It actually reminds me of Stormtrooper Bob quite a bit. Have you heard SB by chance?

Keith

3. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    It's a classic title!

I haven't heard Stromtrooper Bob just yet, I'll be sure to when I get a chance though :)

4. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Realize that they don't come from the USofA. Tit has been a word for idiot in some countries. I refer you to Monty Python's Arguement skit:
    "Shut your gob, you tit." Now, it could mean that they are referring to the characters as "boobs," not neccessarily the mammaries most males are obsessed with. I like the series, and hope for more. I would say that this is to audio shows, what tripping the rift is to SW FAD's (star wars fan-audio-dramas).

by the way: I loved it. Give us more!!

5. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Ahh Tripping the Rift...funny movie. Interesting, I didn't know it meant something else in English. ;) Thanks for the note.

Keith

6. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    Kind of makes you realize how living a language English is.

7. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    So when can we expect more eps?

8. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Wow, someone liked it!?

More Eps? Most of the cast were feeling unappreciated because nobody was posting in the message boards there, I'll tell them you liked and see if I can motivate 'em to make a few more ;)

9. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Look at me. I am unappreciated. And unmotivated.

10. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    And you have poor personal hygiene.

11. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Oh, so it *WAS* you hanging round by my dustbins.

I was in a good mind to grab you by the neck and force you to eat dry coffee until you start writing the next episode.

12. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Terra: I've made sure Space **** will have a link on the new Fanworks site. Hopefully that'll nab some attention for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.