main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Audio/Visual effects needed for Ghostbuster fan film

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by JedifromFlorida, Jun 13, 2017.

1. JedifromFlorida

JedifromFlorida Jedi Master star 1

Jun 16, 2008
    Hello. A few weeks ago I created a 6 minute fan film called "Ghostbuster: The Slimer Incident". Now I find myself in need of effects work to create the ghost, proton stream, and ultimately the 'trap tractor beam light', along with possibly the sound effects for each. What I'd do is send you the full video and the script to know what needs to be done.

Thanks in advance.

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Hi!
    I might be able to help you with this. It depends on how much effects work it entails, and honestly, the standard of quality you're after.

Can you tell us how many seconds of effects there's going to be?
    And do you have any screenshots or the like you can show us?

3. JedifromFlorida

Jun 16, 2008
    More than likely a 2 or 3 minutes worth of effects shots. overall the video's 6 minutes, you have overall 7 short shots of Slimer, the proton 3 or so shots of the proton stream, and 1 of the trap light. (lack of proper props kept me from actually showing the trap in action.) As for screen shots, I got the whole unfinished version up on Youtube, as a way of celebrating 'Ghostbusters' day this past week.

4. JedifromFlorida

Jun 16, 2008

Are you willing?

5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Hi, sorry I haven't gotten back to you - been quite busy.

I'd be happy to help, but it might take some time - I have several projects I'm working on at this time. What's the deadline?

6. JedifromFlorida

Jun 16, 2008
    No real deadline. Just make it the best it can be.