main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Audit - RMFF materials

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by thejackal327, Apr 27, 2015.

1. thejackal327

thejackal327 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 19, 2013
    We would like to start a thread to get everyone thinking about what RMFF swag you might have in your possession. Items that were mentioned in Saturday's meeting included the Jabba toss, mini golf, banners, and banner stands. Before we decide if we need to order more items, I think it's important to figure out what we already have, and where. Thanks!

2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I have the Jabba Toss. I'll check and see what else may be hiding in my crawl space...

3. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Thanks for setting up the thread, Jackie!

4. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks for doing this. It might be nice after every event the person that ends up with stuff puts down what they have so we know who to bug.
    The standie is @ WOTR, some of our items are one of a kind, can't be replaced so let's keep that in mind. i.e Jabba Toss and photo stand painted by our wonderful art monkey.

5. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Ok, I've everything pulled out for wings tomorrow:
    1 Death Star prize wheel in working order
    3 prize boxes
    1 box of Halloween decor/pails for Hauntings
    1 box with tons of Halloween prizes for Hauntings (thank you Sith Chick for getting all these, enough for this year's event)
    2 tall 12x72" banners
    1 72x36" long banners with cartoon artwork
    1 96x36" long banner with photo artwork
    ( no hardware to hang these on)
    Several boxes of business cards and flyers
    Few hundred prizes including stickers, bracelets, rings, and tattoos.

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  6. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    We have some stands, sorry we forgot them yesterday. We can bring them to DCC so the stands and banner can be reunited.

In the prize box there was one t-shirt that was never delivered or picked up, can't remember who it belonged to. Is it still in there or did it find it's home?

7. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I have the non-raffle material, including Capt Rex's head, the money juice container, and the tickets. Oh, and all the money [face_dancing]

8. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

If it's a medium of the new RMFF shirt, it's one of the extras that we bought to have in stock.

9. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I know which one you mean Kim. It is just year's style. Sorry, I forgot to inventory that tote as it has all the non-raffle prizes along with some patches and coins.

10. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    I don't think the prize box needs to be 'audited' just who has it if it ever changes hands.

Just asking about the R2 shirts because I can't remember who's it belongs to and if they ever got it.