audition for Jacen and Jaina

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by WINDSTORM, May 1, 2014.

Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. WINDSTORM Force Ghost

star 2
    With the casting announcement on tuesday, my manager said it was okay to make these public. We even got compliments from Troy Denning off his facebook page.

Troy DenningOMG -- that was amazing! You both nailed it! I haven't checked out the cast announcements for EP VII yet, but if I was the director, you would both be in it. Thanks so much for sharing this . . . and everyone else reading this, check out these vids. They're very, very good.
    April 29 at 5:24pm ยท

Thought that posting this here would be a good place since it seems likely that Jacen and Jaina will remain part of the EU or "Legacy".

Check them out. Comment, like or dislike:

Jaci, who auditioned for Jaina, has a link imbedded in my video. You can post feedback here, but posting it on the youtube videos would be easier for both of us to see.

thanks!
    Last edited by WINDSTORM, May 1, 2014
  2. JMaster Luke Force Ghost

star 4
    Cool! They both seems to look like their characters. At the end of the Jacen clip I thought he was just pointing (but he was using the force choke) I thought he was doing that pointing move that Harrison Ford always does haha.
    WINDSTORM likes this.
  3. WINDSTORM Force Ghost

star 2
    Thanks @JMaster Luke! There was always hoping that since they were aiming 35 years after jedi, we would have a shot, but totally understand the direction they are taking. Maybe a little homage film might be in order?
  4. JMaster Luke Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah. Even if there were a short fan film like 10min with these two characters in it would be great. I made a action figure fan film Star Wars: Generations (and now working on Generations II) and by the time I finish Episode 7 will be out. In my movie I have Jacen and Jain and other EU characters.... now these characters wont even be in the 'canon'. My movies at least are filled with humor so I'm gonna have a scene at the end of my movie where Anakin Solo just finished watching Episode 7 and he'll get mad and say something like "WHAT! Were not even in this! What has all this been for!(making Generations 1 and 2) haha something like that.
Moderators: AdamBertocci