main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Auditions dates are SET for "Tremors"!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by johnny_nod, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Don't worry, you will start to feel them after a while.

2. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Sam, if you love Mickey D's that much, don't read Fast Food Nation either. ;)

3. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    lol noted. I wont read that either.

4. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    Super Size Me was responsible for getting me over my 1/4 pounder habit.

5. johnny_nod

johnny_nod Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    OK...

To technically wrap up on this thread, I edited the post on the dedicated MEPA server(the one that was recently fixed)...our official thread for the fanfilm and the transplanted posts with the character descriptions...for the sake of anyone curious about who exactly was cast in the main roles.

You all of course know by now that there are a few Fanforcers in there.

Coming soon...the costume-making announcement! :D

- Johnny

6. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    So Johhny, Any news you can make public for anyone?

7. johnny_nod

johnny_nod Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    Shhh! We're secret! :)

Seriously...we're gearing up for our BIG costuming push once CIII is behind us. We'll be heading out into the City to scope out clothing places within which we intend to find our fabrics and stuff that we need to make our costumes.

We have composed a kind of shopping list after going over the needs for all our costumes, and if anyone is interested in seeing the list, let me know and I'll transpose the needs to you so you can go through your resources in hopes of helping us. :)

One other thing that I REALLY wanna stress regarding the scope of this project: you stand more of a chance of getting somewhere if you do something that's a tad unprecedented...and a project of this scope is only impossible if you SAY that it is! :)

Think about it...human beings on the moon was once believed to be as fantastical as the business of Luke Skywalker himself making an appearance at a certain NJ-based convention.

;)

- Johnny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.