main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Aug. 25th Star Wars Game Night, 7pm

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jangosmom, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthsuperbatpooh

Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2002
    what about food or drinks???

2. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    If it's too far for you RG, I could always give you a ride... it's kind of on the way.

3. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Yes! I nominate you to bring it all!!!! :p

4. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    how about you all bring what you like to drink...I have lemonade, tea,pink lemonade, rootbeer, 7-up also some starbucks frappachino's that didn't get opened at the beach party and meteor party. If you don't like any of those or water (I know that's what dsbp likes), then just bring what you like to drink. I'll supply mexican food or pizza if you guys like or just munchies if you guys will have eaten dinner already.
    so I guess the easiest way is just give me a vote what you'd like below

pizza
    mexican
    munchies

p.s. if you want to bring controllers that's great, I think we've got almost every star wars game except Monopoly.

5. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    JM, you're overly generous and kind. Gang, I think we need to supply the food this time. So, do you guys want to go in on pizza or just have everyone bring some sort of munchie and drink. If the main vote is pizza, I'll pick some up and everyone can pitch me a few bucks when I deliver it.

My vote is for munchies. (wouldn't be unhappy with pizza either, though)

6. jangosmom

Sep 2, 2005
    thanks jd77, I really don't mind, I figure since people are paying a lot in gas to come up here, it's the least I can do. If there's ever a time I can't do it, I'll let everyone know....

7. Darth_Haggis

Mar 21, 2002
    I'm good for whatever (at least at this point) Pizza, or munchies...
    I'll bring some extra controllers. Anyone want to play Risk? ;)

8. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    I think I might be able to make this event since I might not be able to make your Sept. 9th meeting. JF or JM can PM me some more details? Cause if I do go, I'll leave right after work to wherever it is you guys are.

Of if I could stop at someone who's going and carpool with them, so I won't have to drive all the way into the boonies? That would awesome.

9. Yoda-i_am

Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 10, 2006
    You people live too far the best I can do is Cabazon. Oh well that sounded like fun Its been awhile science I played Risk. I hope you all have fun

10. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Hey JS, that would be great if you could make it!! My padawan might consider going if you're there. According to him, you're pretty cool!

11. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    Just to be correct on the grammer, my initials are SJ not JS, just for futher reference mom!:D

I will let you know for sure by next week. There's a Howl at the Moon party for one of our peeps, and a gathering at Howl at the Moon, is something one should try to do as often as possible. However, I think I'll try and make it out here since I'm trying to be one with other FanForcer groups. We'll see...

12. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    From the pictures I've seen of the HATM gatherings our little game night is gonna seem pretty tame... a lot of fun, though.

Sorry about the name thing. I had a couple of teachers walk in as I was trying to post that. Had to hurry and I messed up. :D

13. Darth_Haggis

Mar 21, 2002
    I'm up for carpooling, or driving... I get the impression I'm one of the furthest south, so I guess I'm driving past everyone. PM if you're interested...

JM do I need to bring any of my Risk boards if we go with that option?

14. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    Even though I usually don't resist the company of alcohol, friends, and women, I might be down to do a rated G evening with you guys. We'll see.

15. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    [face_laugh] How big of you! Son, you're a typical male. [face_laugh]

16. jangosmom

Sep 2, 2005

JM do I need to bring any of my Risk boards if we go with that option?[/quote]

we have the clone wars edition of Risk

17. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    I'm just a guy who knows what he wants in life.;)

18. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    To be honest, I'm impressed! Most males would never give up alcohol, friends & women for a fun rated G night. Trust me, I know! ;) Besides that, we're a fun group just to hang with![face_dancing]

19. Darth_Haggis

Mar 21, 2002
    I've got the Classic Version, AD 2210, Lord of the Rings, and Clone Wars...

20. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    I like to keep things interesting and take the road less taken sometimes. Because when you take that road, you sometimes find what you're looking for, or you get something totally unexpected!

21. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Well, if you're looking for the road less traveled, I'm guessing you don't take the wretched 91 freeway!!

22. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    I would actually be taking the 210 fwy. However, it seems that I will not be able to make game night:(

I will try to make your next meeting because it's after payday. So hopefully I can go. I really did want to come but :rolleyes: AGAIN my finances aren't complying with me. This time I did pay all my bills, but no money to have fun. I'm sure there will be other times. Plus I'm going to see you guys at the JW concert. And I'll bring the lunchbox this time.

23. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Yeah, we'll def see you at the JW concert!

Rock on!!!

24. jangosmom

Sep 2, 2005
    well, this is tomorrow night, so just bumping it up again. Can those coming just confirm? Thanks.

25. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I'm coming and bringin' the padawan. Told him that Battlefront would be there. His eyes got big and he didn't argue. Okay, so maybe I told him he couldn't go to his friends birthday party on Sat. if he didn't come with me on Friday. Still, he got points for the not arguing part!

Are we all bringing finger foods or what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.