main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Aug. Meeting ?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey John, just to let you know Jason and I went to the Cantina last Saturday to pick up my Leia Unleashed and Rik said that we might be meeting in a couple of weeks. I hope everyone has been doing okay since our last meeting and I look forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting whenever that is.

2. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    It's Monday morning, 'bout 2:30 AM...just checked in...Hey...I can do the yard sale this Saturday morning or Sunday morning (11th or 12th), but itr should be early cuz that's when yard salers do their thing...I'd say preferrably Saturday the 11th at like 7:00 AM. Let me know if we can get the numbers, people wise, so I can put (yet another) ad in the paper...we don't need everyone, but 2 or 3 would be good...and for those of you who have stuff in my garage, I don't know if you wanted to price items ahead of time if you are going to not be there...let me know...

Rik

3. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    good to hear from you Rik. Hope you caught up on your sleep.

My storage place is definately doing the sale this time (possibly on the 25th) so what we have left from this sale can go down to concord. Non customers could get a table or two in front of bin by those not participating. I have some storage place in my bin left for those that want me to take some from the unsold stuff this weekend.

as for attending I am not certain I can (I havn't wokn that early in long time, and then it's 1-2 hours to get to you). I will try. If it's from early to noon or one we could hold a meeting after it is over. I have some thought on things that I've been trying to put together and it's so long since the last meeting.

4. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Well, Well, WELL.........

Look who's back. LOL How have you been there Rik? Long time NO talk. :)

I'll let you know buy Wednesday for the yard sale my self. I'll try to call you on Tuesday and touch base. The only thing I have a problem with is ALL the stuff I have to get over to your place? If I do it by myself it would take me a dozen trips. If any one out there thinks they can help out getting some of this stuf to Rik's that would be great! I can even work something out for you all with some gas money for the drive.

If a can Rik I may even start bring stuff over this week. But all call you first to let you know.

K........ Well hope this works out. I'd love to get this stuff out of my house. LOL!!

SeeYa!!
    TK

5. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    All right...we're on...Saturday, September 11th, 2004 7:00 AM CANTINA YARD SALE...TK...need your phone #...PM me here at FanForce...

Rik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.