August 19th @ 1700 (5PM) and ending with a great lightsaber and fireworks show.

Discussion in 'Richmond, VA' started by James3, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    That's right guys and gals. Come one come all bring the family. We will be hosting a summer shin-dig at the new house with good food, games and fun for the kids. This will be our first party at the new house so we are pretty excited.

2. DERTHH_MAWLZ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Congrats on your new house!

We won't have to paint or do any landscaping will we?? :)

I know I will be there, barring any unforeseen circumstances. I'll be happy to bring something food/drink-wise also, just let me know what you need.

3. StrangeWings Jedi Knight

star 1
    Maybe I will be there but I doubt it. That is only a few days after the baby will be born. I would love to come though.
  4. ibrahim Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm marking my calandar, sounds like a "blast" :p
  5. Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Knight

star 3
    Count me in man! Congradulations on the new house by the way. Can you PM me your address, so I would know how to get there? [face_laugh]
  6. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    I will E-mail and PM out all the directions and address real soon. Just want to get a good group of google maps from all directions.
  7. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok guys and gals we are stiil in whacky mode but I have found a few moments to go around the corner and pirate some bandwith[face_devil]

WE ARE ON!!!!

We may be lacking in the furniture department but we will be having the gettogether this Saturday. No one will be required to move boxes or paint but there may be a hitch in the fireworks as I don't know where they are[face_whistling] :rolleyes:

We will have Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, and Orange soda (pop for the yankees;) ) I am trying to talk the wife in to some tea or lemonade as well but that's not on the list yet. I will have a cooler of adult stuff as well but if there are any sodas, or other preferred beverages please feel free to bring what you want.

If yall want to shoot me an e-mail with how many ya got comin' I will shoot ya back the address and phone number.

I am probally forgetting something but I will try to keep up this week.
  8. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    The boss has informed me that chairs would be a good idea if ya'll have 'em. She mentioned the fold up cairs that go in a bag or something easy. I have a bench down one side of the deck and we have a few of those foldup chairs and patio chairs but she is worried that there is not enough.
  9. StrangeWings Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok I'm going to be there. I have 2 of those folding chairs i can bring. What else?
  10. ibrahim Jedi Knight

star 1
    Almost there! Hey wait, I need directions!! Email or pm me James!
  11. ibrahim Jedi Knight

star 1
    The group at tonight's meeting. Thanks James, I had a great time and it was a very productive meeting!

[image=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/TD-1009/FanForce/DSC01794.jpg]

Darn it, I'm logged in as ibrahim. Doh!!!
  12. shabad Jedi Knight

star 2
  13. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you to EVERYONE that came out to the house. We really enjoyed it and are looking forward to doing it again sometime. When I mentioned Christmas party the wife just jot a HUGE smile and said "I like doing Christmas parties." So that looks like a go:D

Can't wait untill next month.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.