main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM August 2005 Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Any thought on where to have it yet? I am just wondering.

2. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    No specific ideas yet; I plan to begin the search on Sunday and have an answer for you by Tuesday. :)

3. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    We learned our lesson about Barnes and Noble eh?[face_laugh]

4. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So what's the good word on the location front?

5. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    I'm actually thinking of going to Barnes & Noble again, at least as a meeting place. I'll call them and make sure that they know. We'll meet in the (Starbucks) Cafe. I'll be sure to wear my Star Wars shirt. From there, we may be able to go somewhere else- perhaps we could go to a park or someplace everyone can get to.

How does that sound? PM me if you'd like my cell phone number.

6. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Sounds good to me. What Barnes & Noble? And is it this coming weekend or the following? (just to clarify)

I'll post later on, what shirt I'll be wearing that way it'll be easy to identify me. I'll most likely wear my Roswell shirt but I'm not 100% sure.

7. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    There's only one Barnes & Noble in Las Cruces. :D It's at Mesilla Valley Mall- do you need directions to get there?

8. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I'll get back to you on that. I need to ask my parents if they know. What date is the meeting?

9. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Whoops, forgot that part. It's this Sunday.

10. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Send me info if you want it posted!

11. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I will be there, probably in my banth skull shirt. That is the greatest shirt.

12. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    And quite fitting for your Mandalorian-ness. ;)

13. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Thanks for the info. I had a feeling it was this weekend. I asked my parents (on short notice) and they said I/we should be able to make it. I'll be wearing a navy blue shirt that has an alien on it and says Roswell, New Mexico.

14. Red_8

Red_8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    Sorry for such the late notice. I havent been able to do anything these past few weeks. I originally said that I could make it to this meeting, but I cant. I have a lot of stuff to do and I dont think I can make it to Las Cruces. I am really sorry.

15. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Bummer. I'll e-mail you and let you know what we talked about.

16. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I was wondering: Where in Barnes & Noble are we going to meet?

17. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    In the Starbucks Cafe. :)

18. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Okay thanks. I'll be leaving the house in an hour (at 3) and it takes about an hour to get their so I should be there hopefully by 4:30 if some time before then.

19. Red_8

Red_8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    So I hear from Jaggy that the meeting was ok...... Not like last months meeting! :p I wissh I could've gone, oh well. I cant wait for the next meeting. Maybe by that time, I would have gotten used to my schedule. By the way, can anyone remind me when revenge of the sith is coming out. I cant remember.

20. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    It's November 1st, for the ROTS DVD. It wasn't our best meeting ever, but it was still alright. :) I have meeting minutes, as usual. I'll get them soon hopefully!

21. michaelbacca

michaelbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    I had fun at the meeting. Then after the meeting we went to Cici's Pizza with Belva. That was fun. After that we went to a BIG PARTY... sorry, that was a different night.

22. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I had fun too. It's cool going out of town for this sort of thing. I'm glad to be apart of it.

23. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Hello All,
    Are there any plans to do anything for the DVD release of ROTS? I talked to one of the clerks are Suncoast Video in Las Cruces and he said he hadn't heard of anything going on there then. Let me know and I will try to join you, if that is okay. If nothing is planned; I might try to talk to the management of Hastings in Alamogordo. Need to put my armor to good use. Take care and hope to hear back from someone.

Everett
    TC4380

24. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Hey Everett, we discussed this at the August meeting (MUST get those minutes up...). One of our members is making a few calls and we may be doing something in Alamo at the Flickenger; but that's really still up in the air. No promises at this point. We have a month or two to plan it still, though. ;)

25. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Cool, please let me know. I would like to attend your next meeting, if I can. I would like to meet everyone. I hope I can. Please let me know.

Everett
    TC4380

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.