main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO August 2005 Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Zoom_Cthooga, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    So, since we don't technically have a thread for our August meeting yet, here it is.

So far, it's looking like it's going to be at my place, August 6th, around noon-ish.

PM for directions if ya don't know how to get here.

EDIT: Updated time and stuff.

2. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    Coolness. can i bring anything?

3. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    What didja have in mind?

Bring anything you want, so long as it's not from the "incident" in the mountains. LOL.

I imagine saber sparring is OK, so long as it's kept away from the kids, the spot in the backyard that I just re-seeded due to losing some grass to the heat/broken sprinkler line, and nobody underage spars/"plays." We also have a decent sized park behind the house.

I guess it pretty much relies on who comes and how long we want to go. We only had...what...4 people at the last meeting we had in Pueblo? Heh.

So...who's coming? So far I've only seen interest from JKB and JKA. RDT will be there because she doesn't have much of a choice, and Mistress will be there if she's feeling OK. DNT and Kaety have stuff to do that day. Not sure about everyone else.

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    well zac. maybe see if sarah or any of the other springers want to attend. i have to be to work at 4:30 that day. so im not gonna be there but for a few hours.

5. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    If we are having it at 2, we can plan to end around 3:30-4 and just have some snacky foods, like cookies, veggies, maybe some cake type stuff, and drinkables.

If that sounds good, sign up for what you will be bringing.

6. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    I updated the time.

Just so we have enough time to yack about anything that might be important (I'll check status of the State Fair daily until the meeting, but when I checked last week nobody had heard anything yet), I've moved the start time to NOON on Saturday.

Still no word on if the Pikes Peak Squad will be attending -- it's looking like they moved the meeting to later in the month.

If there are other suggestions for places, or if even to move stuff to Sunday, post it -- we just can't be there on Sunday.

7. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    I think that noon on sat is a good time. is it still ok to have it at your place?

8. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I will be there...noonish.

9. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    okay, noonish, what's the status on food? I'm not sure our buns are still good, but I can check. That's about all we have tho...

*goes home to squeeze the buns*

10. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

We will be in Buelah til ??? My daughter is dancin the belly for all the happy people. If we get back in time we might pop in for a spell but that will be determined. We'll call and see what the haps is.
    Later Days...