Buff, NY ** August 2006 Meeting / Game Night Saturday August 12 **

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BobaChris12, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Buda just called me, he will not be able to attend the meeting tonight, due to a family emergency
  2. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Meeting Update

We may have to move the meeting outdoors this evening due to a plumbing leak that just happened. Please bring a chair just in case we need to go outside as not all of my chairs were made for the outdoors.

Thanks!
  3. jedidave76 Jedi Master

star 3
    at least it's a nice day!
  4. LadySith22 Force Ghost

star 4
    IMPORTANT

please check the boards before heading out for the meeting. If our plumbing issue is not resolved within the next hour we may need to cancel the meeting. As of right now however, we are still on.

Again, please check before you head out.... we will try and get ahold of as many people as possible (by phone) if the meeting is cancelled.
  5. LadySith22 Force Ghost

star 4
    The meeting is on... our place 7pm. See everyone then. please bring a chair if you have one!

Thanks~
  6. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    The meeting minutes have been posted.
  7. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I know it is a few days after the fact but thank you guys for having the meeting at your house. It was a blast meeting the Newbies and seeing everyone since we dont bowl anymore.
  8. Mother_of_the_Twins Force Ghost

star 5
    I am really sorry I wasn't up to attending the meeting. Hope to make it next time!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.