main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX August 24 Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Queenie Amidala, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Our next meeting will be Saturday, August 24th, and for all my fellow South-siders...enjoy! ;)

We will meet at the Bennigan's on I-45 and the Beltway south at 1 pm for lunch. After the meeting, those who wish may join us for a movie at AMC Gulf Pointe 30.

I can't find a direct address for this Bennigan's, but it is in the same parking lot with Outback Steakhouse, Texas Land & Cattle, and the AMC theater, where the Beltway and I-45 meet. Here is the address for AMC Gulf Point 30:

11801 South Sam Houston Pkwy
    Houston, TX

I would link a map, but the JC doesn't care for map links too much. ;) So, you can just go to Yahoo and find a map, if needed.

I will be out of town beginning tomorrow, August 16, through next Thursday, August 22. So, if you need to contact anyone for anything, try Darth-Stryphe or one of our other officers.

When I return, and the movie times are updated next week, I will post a specific time and movie. See y'all then! :)

2. AlexiAlexander

AlexiAlexander Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    excellent!

3. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    Yeah you would have it near my home on a weekend I'll be out of town! 8-}

4. Darth Dorky

Darth Dorky Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2000
    Rats....haven't been able to make a meeting since Tortuga's.

I'll be at Reliant Stadium cooking up some BBQ before the Texans/Dolphins game on Saturday so looks like I'll miss another one.

5. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I'm sorry. I obviously wish the both of you could make it. [face_plain] Lucky thing we have a meeting every month. ;) I know the Plano convention will be drawing some people away (Stryphe and crystala included).

I was hoping more people would have responded about tomorrow's meeting so I could have a bit better of an idea how many people to expect. If anyone reads this and intends on coming tomorrow, please let me know, so I can kind of get an idea. Thanks. :)

In any case, I was trying to decide upon a movie showtime that would be suitable for our situation. It appears that our best bet would be to go for the 2:50 showing of Signs.

So, again, the plan:

Meet at 1 at Bennigan's, then head across the parking lot to AMC for Signs at 2:50.

Questions? Comments? Feel free to let me know. :)

6. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    ....greetings friends
    I will try to stop by briefly tomorrow, but with my time short on the weeks....hummmm?

see you all soon....

7. AlexiAlexander

AlexiAlexander Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    I'm Coming! I'm Coming!

But I guess this is a little late.

8. weaves

weaves Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2001
    I was planning on going, but it seems that I have to fix the car so it will pass inspection...priorities...

9. Moontyger

Moontyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    Briareos and I will be there, although I think we will have to skip the movie.

10. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    ...hello weaves

I didn't make the meeting, I've been moving all morning.....

So how did it go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.