main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA August 25th Costume & Carvnival tactical planning session

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ekimnotslar, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Did you bump your head? Since when did you grow up and not like Disneyland anymore?!

2. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    I stopped liking DL when I was oh about 7, it just never really did it for me. I loved POC back when it wasn't all PC and ruined, I would make my mom go on that thing like 6-7 times before we could leave. I went back when I was 18 and I was throughly bored, I was purposely getting in the longest lines I could find(even accidently getting in the ladies room line)just to kill time until we left.

3. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Well bro, I'm sorry for your loss. Take my kids with you next time- watching them go buckwild and crazy, having the dream time of their little short lives is awe inspiring (and wallet jarring). Of course, you are not the first person to not like Disneyland bro, and you definitely won't be the last. Fine! More for me! [face_laugh] [:D]

4. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    While I was raised in Southern California and went to DL about 4-5 times a year, I have to say that after experiencing WDW during SW weekends on our honeymoon I prefer WDW over DL. Hate to say it but the cost including our tkx, hotel ,airfare, and food would be the same as DL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.