main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

August 9th Idaho Falls FanForce Meeting!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Jedi5150 PMd me with the information for your upcoming FanForce meeting on August 9th. Here is the information I have posted on the main page at fanforce, as well as on the main page of the Northwest section. I wish we were having this meeting down in San Diego where I live, I could use some costuming tips myself!

Linda :)

Idaho Falls Idaho FanForce Meeting August 9th!

Halloween will be here before you know it, is your costume ready?? Join the Idaho Falls Star Wars Alliance on Friday August 9th to discuss economical solutions to Star Wars costuming! Come and learn some affordable solutions for costumes such as X-Wing pilots, Imperial Officers, and some of our favorite heros and villians from the Star Wars Galaxy. In addition, there will be a full report on events at Comiccon in San Diego.

For meeting time and location, contact Doug at jedi5150@fanforce.net

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    How did this meeting go?

3. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Well Linda,
    as you see, we don't hang out here much. We have a yahoo group that we use for most club communication. Anyway, the meeting went fairly well. Attendance was down a bit, but the members present got (I think) some great ideas. We talked about a few places that you can get some great boots, x-wing pilot flightsuits, etc quite inexpensively.

Most of the sites are linked from the links page of the ifswa website at http://ifswa.topcities.com/

Thanks for posting the meeting info here!

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.