main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX August Activities

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Stryphe, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FusionBlaster

FusionBlaster Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 17, 2001
    Its at West Oaks Mall which is on the intersection of Hwy. 6 and Westhimer.

2. Darth Exar

Darth Exar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 1999
    Are you folks gonna do anything afterward? I'll be working till 6, or shortly after, but I live in Richmond so WO mall is quite closeby (just a hop, skip, and 15 minute drive away :) ). If not, maybe next month I'll meet you all :)

3. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    Here's the link to the site. As Fusion said, it's at West Oaks mall, I didn't see any pricing information on the website.

Anyway, everyone have fun tomorrow. I won't be able to join you as I still cannot drive at night, as some you know. I'll see you at the next event.

4. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    hmmmmmmmmm i'll be in houston this weekend. [face_mischief]

5. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    That could be dangerous. :p

6. crystala

crystala Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2002
    Tickets for the show are $5. Appetizers are $2.50 to $6.50 each, meals are $4.25 to $7.50 and desserts are $3 to $3.75 each.

7. Slowmo

Slowmo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    David, if you need a ride I might be able to swing up and get you if you want to go.

Also, if anyone down on the south part of town needs a ride let me know. Email me at slowmo_1@yahoo.com

Doug

8. Briareos

Briareos Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2002
    Good movie, ok food. Not a terribly social thing to do, though, since you don't talk during a movie. If I'd known there was a 2:00 show I would have suggested it and maybe everyone could have hung out afterwards a bit longer.

9. AlexiAlexander

AlexiAlexander Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Darn! I should have checked the thread earlier then I might have been capable of talking Cortney into going. Then again she swears she's never driving out to highway six and westheimer again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.