main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN August FanForce meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Jul 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Oh well, better late than never:

The next meeting for Knoxville FanForce will be Wednesday August 6th at 7:00pm at Mr. Gatti's on Kingston Pike. As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here or PM or email me. Notification of the meeting will be up on the FanForce website shortly.

We can discuss having an outing for a future meeting at this meeting along with the regular random fare.

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    I am going to try to make it, I asked for it off, but we have been shorthanded as of late, I am pretty sure I got it though... I hope :-D

3. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    I hope so too, though I couldn't blame you if you have to work due to a shortage of people. I've been there myself many, many times and it always stinks but this is vacation time for so many folks. I got the same stuff going on at work so I know the feeling. :(

But hey, overtime pay rulez! :D

4. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Yes overtime pay does rule, but they really hate giving it out, which makes it all that much sweeter

5. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    I'll be there... and I can bring my new little gold friends along as well, if people want to see them... :D

[image=http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/spotlight/collections/starwars/images/c2_trophy.jpg]

Fenn

6. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I would LOVE to see them!

7. cutiger

cutiger Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2002
    Congrats John! I take it you won at the show in San Diego?

8. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    You take it correctly, my friend... :D The Jedi Hunter won the Audience Choice Award, which was voted on by all the fans...

My friend Trey Stokes won the George Lucas Selects Award with his film Pink Five... all in all, it was a good trip... especially the last part of it... :D
    [image=http://home.usit.net/~f-shysa/Fett/SDCC/MeSteve.jpg]

Fenn

9. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Congradulations, you deserved it!

10. Lighthammer72

Lighthammer72 Jedi Master

Apr 11, 2002
    Way to go, John! I won't be able to make the meeting tonight because I have to work. I couldn't get switched over to day shift fast enough. Have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.