1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

August FanForce meeting

Discussion in 'Knoxville, TN' started by Jar Jar, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    The next meeting for the Knoxville FanForce chapter will be on Friday August 19th at 7:00pm at Mancino's Pizza and Grinders on Middlebrook Pike. As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me.

See you guys there!
  2. smuggler1186 Jedi Knight

I'm going to try to come. I don't have my work schedule for that week yet though.
  3. iwannabeajedi21 Jedi Padawan

4. senator__padme Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can't come.. I won't be in Knoxville yet. ^_^
  5. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweet! I hope that everyone can make it so that you can all bring me some belated birthday gifts. Don't worry about what to get me because I am a man of simple tastes and desires, so I'm easy to please. I want the same things that pretty much everyone else wants like tons of money, a huge house, an awesome car, and a near-endless supply of sycophantic toadies that will do anything I ask them to. If I can't have all that I wouldn't mind having the day off of work, and seeing as I've got that already I guess I'm all set. Never mind!

Oh, and I think it will be probably be crap (although I don't think it will be Dukes of Hazzard bad), but I'm thinking I might catch The 40-year-old Virgin in a couple of weeks. If anyone is interested let me know.

EDIT: Sorry to hear that you can't make it to the meeting Jessica, but I totally understand your situation. See you in September!
  6. TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Won't see me this month, I'm afraid.... it's up against my 20-year high school reunion weekend - those don't come along every day... :cool:
  7. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey John! I haven't heard from you in a while but I assumed you were working on the movie. What's up?

I have my 10 year reunion coming up next year (yeah, I'm getting old) but I probably won't go. I know it's hard to imagine, but I was the D&D/computer nerd in school so I didn't have a ton of friends, and the ones I had weren't my age. Everyone I hung out with at school was either younger or older than me and I have stayed in touch with most of them, so there really isn't anyone I'm dying to see again. Also, interestingly enough, many of the people I went to school with now work alongside me at Comcast, so it's like I go to a mini reunion 5 days a week. Twenty years would be more interesting I bet, but I think I'll pass on this one.

So, is everyone else as busy as I am?
  8. smuggler1186 Jedi Knight

Yeah, I'm still at the Olive Garden. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Our Internet has been going off and on for the past couple weeks. I have a steady schedule now that has me working every Friday, and since I'm trying to save up money for school and the upcoming holidays, I don't really want to argue with them. I miss all you guys and I hope you are all doing well. How's American Scary coming, John?
  9. iwannabeajedi21 Jedi Padawan

i may or may not be at the meeting this friday. i may have to work. jim
  10. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    It may be the same thing for me too Jim, but not because of work. I have been feeling sick since about 11 o'clock last night and if things don't get better soon I am going to go home and crash. I seem to be feeling a little better so I may be okay by meeting time, but if not I won't be able to make it. I'll let you guys know one way or the other when it gets closer to time.
  11. iwannabeajedi21 Jedi Padawan

sorry i missed the meeting. how many people showed up? do u feel better now james?
  12. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    It got pretty nasty late Friday and into Saturday, but I slept through most of it and I'm feeling pretty good now (thanks for asking, btw). I didn't make it to the meeting myself so I don't know who went but I tend to doubt that anyone did because I haven't heard from anyone about it.

Oh well, maybe we'll all have better luck in September. I sure am hoping so that's for sure.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.