main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii August Get Together

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mac-nut, Aug 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Hey everyone. How about an August get together. Pizza, anyone. I've got one of those Pizza Hut cards, two for one literacy card thingys. Pick a date, maybe a Saturday or Sunday, and pick a Pizza Hut. Cossybear, which one would you like to go to? How about August 25th, Saturday, or Sunday, Aug 26th? Before all the fun and games begin. I think jeep chick and mechanic are camping on ADONSA weekend.

2. JeepChicksMechanic

JeepChicksMechanic Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Hey all! JeepChick and I are always camping no worries, just name the time and the place. We'll be there with bells on!

3. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Well, we need to find out what cossybear's up to; her family schedule keeps her hopping. We'll go with whatever weekend is best for all.

4. cossybear

cossybear Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2001
    That weekend should work well. Little bear will be off island visiting her grandma, but the rest of us should be able to make it. How about the 25th at Stadium Mall Pizza Hut? I've never been in there, but its pretty centrally located.

5. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Sounds great. What time? Pick a time. 5:00 PM dinner time? Is that next to the ice skating rink?

6. cossybear

cossybear Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2001
    Yeah, its next to the ice rink. 5:00 is good for us. :cool:

7. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Don't forget, tomorrow, Saturday, 5:00 PM, Pizza Hut, Stadium Mall, next to the ice skating rink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.