main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL August Happenings

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RogueScribner, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    We are holding a meeting on August 2nd at the Panera Bread near the Florida Mall. There may be another meeting a couple of weeks later (details to follow).

We are also hosting a "Build Your Own Lightsaber" event at Susan's house on August 19th. We welcome anyone who has ever wanted to craft a unique prop saber to join us.

Details on the August meeting can be found here. Details regarding the workshop can be found here and here.

2. siul-fer-nando

siul-fer-nando Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2002
    hello from Perto Rico, am High Counsular From PRJO(Puerto Rico Jedi Outcast)
    jedimaster, Siul fer Nando a looking for my former padawan esejo zetineb, if you or another of the high council from orlando system can read this tell to him that he can comunicate me at my comlimk at home it will be an honor... thank you and may the force be with you all...

3. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Siul, LONG TIME no see. Glad to see you're still in the Star Wars world. Jose mentioned you a few meetings ago and I told him I was pretty sure he was talking about a guy that had posted on our boards, though I've never actually met you in person.

I'll let him know that you posted. Feel free to check in on our new boards at OrlandoSystem.com. Jose's a very regular member of our current group- here's his profile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.