main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA August Meeting... 8/11

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TaintedJedi, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Created a thread. Dunno if we need it, but I've got a headache and I dun feel like sleeping.

Mood swings. Wee! 8-}

Ahem.

Yes yes. Meeting information, and all that. Carry on!

-TJ[face_cowboy]

2. darthmetalhead2

darthmetalhead2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2007
    hello everyone!

There will be a good chance that belda and I will be returning for this meeting :) Now that we got all the moving out of the way and now that some things that we don't want to talk about have been smothed out unless something comes up with my car or anything beyond my control I should be there.. Russ you need a ride?

Alex

3. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Shoot. I forgot about the date of our next meeting. I think I will be camping at Antelope Lake, up bye Susanville. Crikey! We'll be 5 hours away. Dang. I'll be out of range for any cell, land line communication,
    or computer terminal. In that case, I will post ideas I wanted to share and updates for stuff I'm working on for SVRF (Sacramento Ronald McDonald House).

4. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Mike, feel free to send the info in whatever manner you choose -- but if you could PM-CC me on it, I'll make sure it gets into the minutes, and on the agenda for the meeting!

5. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    Hey JD- I just sent you a PM. Thanks!

6. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    I will be unable to attend the next meeting as I will be in Nebraska from August 5-September 1. But I will be with ya'll in spirit. I'll catch up with everyone when I get back from my trip.

Cheers,
    Wyo

7. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Wow, this is shaping up to be a bad month for attendance, huh? Well, I-of-no-life will be there and have recieved all of ekim's good info to pass along. He's been a busy Rogue!!=D=

Have a safe trip, Wyo. Hope the class is great...don't get too much smarter though, or you won't want to hang out with us yahoos.8-}

8. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Let me check my calendar...

9. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Well, Zam13 and Darth Dikum will be in Hawaii, but I will be at home and lonely. So, I'll be there to spend my birthday with my Rogue family (or as many who can attend).

10. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Hey! How come you don't get to go to hawaii?!

11. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    And when is your b-day, AuntBeru ?? I'll be sending a paper around at the meeting to get everyone's birthday so I can make a list -- that way we never miss a chance to celebrate! [face_dancing]

Rogues, if you aren't coming to the meeting PM me your big day so you don't get left off the list!!

12. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    Rogue 34 and the husband will be in attendance!! His third meeting! Yay!!! With a bit of info as well! :D

13. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    On meeting day, August 11. I won't tell you the year. [face_shhh]

14. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Well, isn't that good timing then, Aunt Beru![face_dancing] I'm glad we'll get to celebrate together!!

15. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    Well, Bith_Lord, it so happens that the time I could get for vacation and the time Zam's brother could get a couple of condos on Kawaii did not coincide. :(

16. RooHo

RooHo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2006
    Shall see you all:cool:

17. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    We're leaving this morning to go camping until next Saturday evening (8/11), so I will miss the meeting:_| . I will miss you all, so have fun without me!
    Mike

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    We will miss you Mike.

I can't wait to see everyone at the meeting.

Just a few topics for discussion will be - web site ... business cards ... upcoming cons inductees ... And anyone who has new business. There will more ... those are just the topics off the top of my head.

19. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    You can add my light saber and your fondness for El Toros to the agenda LDV ;)

20. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
  21. MaintTrooper

MaintTrooper Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2007
    Rawr!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be tahoe that weekend, guess I'll have to catch you guys next month. For the oldies, this is HanC :p

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    HanC!!!!!! How ya been!!?? It's been a couple of years bro! How's life treating you!!!??

23. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Psst, hey! Tried to find location and time and don't see it. Could someone shed some light? I plan to be there. I think my sister will take me since I won't have claimed my apartment till August 14th.

@};-

24. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Our meeting location is Mountain Mike's 1589 W. El Camino Ave. in Sacramento at 2pm

http://www.google.com/maps?q=1589+W+El+Camino+Ave,+Sacramento,+CA+95833,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

25. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    The meeting will be held at 13:00 Hours (1:00PM)

For those who want decals and know you will be attending the meeting let me know and I will try to get them for the meeting.

I will also be taking decal orders for Rebel Alliance symbols and Empire symbols. I am trying to have different designs made up as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.