main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA August meeting/event

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Tatooinepadme, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    I know its been awhile since we have had a meeting so I figured this would be a good time. I know some of you are getting ready for CV for I know we won't find a perfect time for everyone. Let me know when you think is a good time and if there is any kind of event you would like to do. I know we have talked about going wine tasting. Robert also mentioned a possible trip to Hearst's Castle. We should do at least one more event before the end of summer. lol

2. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    August is really busy for me with CV next week, and Dragon*Con a few weeks after that. I probably can't do any kind of event until September :)

3. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    The only weekend that I have open in August is the weekend of the 28-29th. I'm booked on all the others.

Earliest I could do an event would be September.

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I'm booked all August weekends too.

5. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    While the kids are in Orlando :D. The rest of us can get testosterone infusions with The Expendables [face_laugh]

6. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    ooo, where's the "like" button... oh wait wrong site. ^^ Comes out friday right? I got Rogue Twelve's rehearsal dinner and then the wedding on Saturday. As bestman I'm kinda obligated to go and all but drinks and Stone Cold Stunners soon! XD

7. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    This weekend has only two names, and those names are Scott and Pilgrim. I like the idea of the Expendables, as it has the Dolph Lundgren, which means it will be watched regardless, but can we maybe push it up a week? Or we can do it this weekend. Whatevs.

8. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    I'll try to make it to this one. I start school next week so if the meeting falls on a weekend I'll probably be there.

9. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    Taking friendly fire! Taking friendly fire!

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Oi if young Steiner is hyping out of the system then we should do something before he takes his next steps into a much larger world. ^^ When are you off to So Cal Erick?

11. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Sorry I have been slacking on this. Real Life keeps getting in the way. We definatly need to give Eric a proper send off. Eric, let us know when would be the best time for you and we will try to arrange something. We need to give you some NorCal love before you head down to the heart of conservative Orange County. It is a nice campus though. I visited my friend Mike there once. Even got to see the film department.

12. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm out of town till the last weekend of the month; I went up to Maine to visit my sister after the con.

13. DarthVader79

Jun 16, 2001
    Lol thanks Ming, but I already moved...Then I moved back. LA was a dump. =)

14. DarthVader79

Jun 16, 2001
    Lol, Thank you Rach! But don't worry. I moved back home and I'll be sticking around for a while.

15. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    lol, yeah. it is. My disdain for that whole region, which I call the Maw, is well known.

16. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Ooo Steiner's back, that's cause for a small celebration/fun meeing ain't it? ^^

@ Russ, lol "Maw"... hahaha... That remind me of something from X-wing Wedge's Gamble (I think it was) and Gavin thinking to himself 'if Mos Eisey was considered the "armpit of the galaxy", then the under belly of Coruscant would be considered anatomically lower." ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.