main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX August meeting in effect this coming weekend . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    It's that time again folks, meeting at Alien Worlds @ San Pedro on Saturday August 10th at 5pm.

See ya there . . .

John

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Well I would say that it was alot of fun meeting up with everyone again, Rusty and I got the chance to vent our views on how the Original Trilogy will never be out-done and we also setup some ideas for our next meet-n-greet to take place at the Alien Worlds at Ingram in September.

I may try to go to the Plano show to see if those prop vendors that made resin cast sabers are there again and I'm thinking that we could get some of those kits to work on for those who want to have an awesome saber but don't want to shell out the cash for it (Like I do and plan to do AGAIN !!!) - Take Care Friends and it was good seeing everyone there . . .

MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

3. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hi guys this is rob. just letting you guys know that sept 14 is a comic and toy show at live oak. yes it's on a saturday. there will be star wars collectables there. chris and cassie will be setting up there. i might also have a table as well. i invite all council and fanforce members to come to this event. oh and by the way, i will vote for my favorite villian in this new prequel trilogy. could it be nute gunray? we will have to see. take care mtfbwy. rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.