main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA August Meeting Reminder

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ashara_Leiani, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Reminder that our next meeting is this Saturday, August 2nd at the VA Beach Central Library from 2:30 - 5:00. We will be taking pictures, so if you have a costume, please bring it.

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Yes, Yes.

This is going to be a big meeting with a nice surprise. So please believe me and show. You will not regret it. If you have costumes please wear them as we are going to take our group photo first thing. Even if you do not have a complete costume, or just a partial, we can make that work. Those that do not have costumes please wear you bestest (lol) Star Wars shirt.

After the group photo we do have some business to discuss. As you all know we have Clone Wars midnight event coming up, and even though some of us have rogered up here on the forums and said we are participating, I will be taking a final head count at the meeting and then turning in that count to Regal Cinemas, so you need to attend and let me know if you are attending the midnight event.

And after we discuss that, we have a very serious topic to discuss in which I would ask that everyone make a heroic effort to attend this meeting.

3. jatsu-aiki

jatsu-aiki Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2007
    Hey Jason,

I may not be able to be there due to work. We normally do not work on Saturadys, But we have about 12 vans to service and inspect. Sorry about this , if I get out ontime I will be there.

Please remind the group about next Saturday night....thanks for your time.

Allen

4. Solo_Jaina

Solo_Jaina Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2007
    It looks as if I'm going out of town this weekend for my wedding anniversary so I won't be able to make it. See you at the trivia night.

5. Ayla_Ku

Ayla_Ku Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2008
    I WILL be there, but I have to work til 2:00pm and lately it's been 2:30 before I can get out of here on Saturdays. I'll try to get there as quick as I can, but if it gets to be inconvenient then feel free to go on without me.

See y'all tomorrow!

Ayla

6. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    I'll be there!
    Shae

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.