main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI August Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rick_Sith, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    "the place gets PACKED with kids (no offense to the younger members) and birthday parties that night. With that said, the last time we went, we never got to play because it was too busy. "

yes I know how packed it can get, and it is annoying. Me and two friends went the other night (saturday) and there was NO people for the longest time. And I mean NO people we played all verse all for awhile (just us three) so I would suggest if we dont want to deal with crowds we should go on a saturday night the people working said that its always slow on saturdays and with the Milwookie people (if they decide to come) we could have good games (maybe just us if were lucky).

Also if we have only a few people we can use on of the three hours for three people passes that I have (maybe I can steal my brothers also :p) that way we could cut down on prices. And three hours on a saturday is plenty. Well tell me what you think. I should have made a new thread....ah well. We can discuss this more on a new thread when one gets up.

Forcebewitya!

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    sounds like fun
    we should defintly make plans with where ever we go like the Lazer tag people, so they know we're coming and such

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.