main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA August Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by kitchenvixen, Jul 13, 2005.

?

August Meeting

Poll closed Jul 30, 2005.
  1. August 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. August 13

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. August 20

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. August 27

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitchenvixen

kitchenvixen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
  2. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    I should be able to make any of the weekends except the 13th as I'll be down in San Diego for that weekend.

[face_dancing]

3. jdijade

jdijade Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2005
    All the poll dates are Saturdays, and the July meeting is on a Saturday, not a bad thing per se but I seem to recall something about changing days around to accommodate more people--or did I sleep through class that day? heh heh 8-}

Since the July meeting isn't until the 23rd, perhaps the August one should be pushed to the second half of the month, too. Some of the poll dates are awfully close.

4. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    Weekends seem to be better. I put all dates because some people got ebnt about the first July meeting thing I posted with not many choices. Not everyone can be pleased.

5. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I agree weekends definitly offer the chance for more people to attend. Maybe we should add in the Sundays.

6. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    I'll do that fro Septembers poll. Kind of late now. But, I will remember. :)
    Cheers

7. Drgnfyre4

Drgnfyre4 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I think this would be an excellent topic of discussion at the July meeting. I will be adding that to the list of things to be resolved this month.

8. olympic_hack

olympic_hack Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    i didn't mean to piss people off. dang!

9. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    i mean i didnt

10. Drgnfyre4

May 25, 2005
    I am not understanding how you interpreted this as being a hostile post. Can you please explain your response to me so I can better understand? I merely saw that there was debate about the arbritrary decision of dates and recognized this as a potential topic for the upcoming meeting.

11. jdijade

May 23, 2005
    I don't see a single post where people are, er, "upset." Just appropriately worded thoughts and opinions of members expressing interest in the group.

When last I checked, this is still a group effort here. Everyone's respectfully voiced suggestions should be welcome. So let's treat each other nicely.

12. Kyaen

Kyaen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    I really like this idea that everybody votes for when the meetings are. Absolutely brilliant!:)

13. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    Forgive me I had a bad day and I felt attact.

14. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    just a thought but maybe we should get through the July meeting first before worrying about the August one?

15. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    sept? lol

16. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    oops i meant August...sorry about that!

17. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    hehhe I know.:D

18. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
  19. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    bump again

20. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I should be able to make any weekend except for the 13th.

Can someone amend the banner to point to the next meeting's vote.[face_peace]

21. jdijade

May 23, 2005
    I think Ack, once again Sith is getting left in the lurch of not being able to make the meeting, judging by the current votes. I can't make the 13th either.

You have to PM the mod to request banner changes, I think. Anyone should be able to do it at this point.

22. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    I have pm'd him

23. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    How about the 27th?

24. Maulested

Maulested Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 10, 2005
    I don't care when, just not the 20th. Me and Anakin are going racing.* Oh and someone HAS to come with me- the doctor's say that talking to myself at this age is not too healthy. ; )
    J/k I like to poke fun...

*Self promotion news flash: Me and my Corolla Anakin will be rallying on the 20th of August to defend our lead in the group 5 championship in the lovely Gorman off road vehicle park and surrounding hills off the I-5 before the Grape Vine. The rally HQ is a lovely truck stop and I'll personally gurantee that it will be hot and dusty as heck and probably the closest to Tattooine as you'll find on Earth. On the bright side, this rally probably has the best spectator points in the series. But who the heck wants to sit out in that sarlacc trap? Anakin is crossing over to the Dark Side this week with a 200+ HP engine. Hopefully, we will make like the Death Star and decimate the competition! Go visit Anakin -> www.rallyestar.com. As soon as I finish writing fan fics, I'll update it... : )

25. Drgnfyre4

May 25, 2005
    Best of luck to you on the 20th!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.