August Meeting

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    When, where, who?

I think at the July meeting we discussed the end of the month but that's not set in stone.

Anyone up for a SW movie marathon? I think if we plan well we could fit in all the DVD's and find something to draw our attention between episodes 2 and 4.

IIRC it's about time we had another Illinois meeting as well.
  2. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like fun! I missed you guys on Sat. I had fun, but drank too much. I forget sometimes that I am not 23 anymore. LOL!
  3. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    Sounds great just need a day and time
  4. Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Between AOTC and ANH you all could watch the Clone Wars cartoon to pass the time maybe?

By the way where is this meeting supposed to be at?

(I would like to be able to make it to one, but distance is a problem.)
  5. padawanjo Jedi Padawan

A movie marathon sounds good!

6. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Oh, don't worry I think I have something everyone will like for between 2 and 4. I'll take care of the entertainment.

Date and place are most important at this point, if we want to do movies or not, we need both of those first.
  7. Burger_King Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have a pretty big HDTV (46 inch wide) and surround sound if we want to have it here, or if some one has an LCD projector we could set that up.

Randy
  8. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    But you only have sitting for like 5 people [face_plain]
  9. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    We're free any weekend but the 20/21st and a movie marathon works for us! :)
  10. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    same here, I have to sign up for the Bikers for babies run that weekend to be held in Sept.
  11. SteelLepp Jedi Knight

star 2
    And here I am planning on being in St. Louis for the Cards' game on the 21st (with my lil one).....lol
  12. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I wouldn't be able to do the 20/21 either. But I am open any other time.

I think a movie matharon sounds fun... :D
  13. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I can do any weekend but the 14th. If we're going to do a marathon, I'll see if I can grab the DLP projector from work.
  14. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    I leave to go back to school on the 14th.
  15. JediUruviel Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be busy the week of the 14th, and I'm leaving for college (dear God, I never thought I'd ever say that...) on the 20th. I REALLY hope I can come to this one.
  16. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Would the 7th (is that Sat.?) work for most people? We might be able to catch the college folk with that date. We could do it at my house if need be...we'll just cram everyone in.
  17. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I can't the weekend of the 6/7 unless I bring the kids...
  18. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    My kids will probably be here too. Although my mom just informed me that they'd be down here that weekend and my step-dad will be re-doing the bathroom. So my only free weekend will be the 14th, in which case we need some other location options for the other weekends.
  19. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    The 14th works for me. I think our big problem is finding a big enough place for all us with a movie marthon.
  20. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    I can do the 14 or the 7 th I believe depends on Drill schedule for DH. Plus I work the 13 and a 16 on the 20th.
    Medic
  21. Sargentwolf Jedi Padawan

as long as its a saterday im in
  22. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm good as long as it is a Sat.
  23. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, the dates are (if we're doing Saturday) the 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th. So far with the people who have posted availability...I get about 6 people coming for each day (or 5 people for the weekend of the 20th). I'm sure a few more will come so the numbers won't be that low in the end.

Is the 13th at my house (Illinois) acceptable for everyone? Since it's a movie marathon, we should start early...maybe @ noon or even earlier. My kids will be here so don't hesitate to bring your kids. I'm sure we can find some things to entertain them if they don't want to watch SW with us. Also, we should bring hot dogs, chips, pop, etc. for lunch and possibly dinner (maybe we could pool our money and order some pizza for one of them).
  24. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    The 13th works for me. (And I could come alone that day... :D ) If anyone needs a ride I could help out.

I am willing to bring whatever, and to pitch in for pizza for dinner if that is what happens.
  25. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    The 13th works out well for us. And I'm willing to bring anything or chip in for pizza it doesn't matter to us! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.