main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA August Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Ideas?

Post 'em here :)

2. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    I suggest a gather of some sort preferably with people at predetermined location. =) Possibly someplace that server food.

-Dot

3. Wraith_wolf

Wraith_wolf Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2005
    oh! oh! and i suggest we talk about stuff! =P

4. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    u guys are in a rut

5. Dotanis

Nov 10, 2002
    True enough but we gotta post something =)

6. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I'm here, I'm here! Sorry, been really busy lately with school and visiting relatives...

Anyway, Saturday/Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons are best for me...

7. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Hey everyone ! I'm hopeful of being able to attend. Only thing is I have to be in Nutter Fort, because our model railroad club is working the Blackberry Festival, so I'm committed to helping Thur, Fri, and Sat afternoons and evenings. If you decide to have the meeting somewhere nearby, I'll do my best to be there.

Zoomer

8. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    Hi there again everyone!! Anyone decide on a when and where yet?

Zoomer

9. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I'm having computer issues this week, so I may not be able to check the boards or post as much. :( But I will be sure to check from my mom's computer by Thursday night to see when/where the meeting is...

I'm not familiar with the Nutter Fort area, so I can't really make any suggestions for meeting places there. But if you all can nail down a place, then I'll do my best to be there! :)

10. Wraith_wolf

Wraith_wolf Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2005
    Ok. how about sat the 13th, 6-ish, at the dairy queen in nutter fort? Just throwing an @ out there.

11. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I'll be at the park where we met for the June meeting. In fact the club display is in the pavillion, near the mini-golf course.

It's really up to you guys... just let me know where and if i can get away from the park I'll be there.

Zoomer

12. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    My computer is fixed now! YAY! :D

Um.....I guess we aren't having a meeting? Maybe we should shoot for next weekend...

:)

13. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I could definitely do next weekend easier. I'll be at the Blackberry Fest. tomorrow from 12pm until close. I was going to try to slip away long enough to attend, but it looks like I might not be able to.

I'll keep checking in...
    Zoomer

14. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Hey, all.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I've been working overnight shifts this week, plus I've had computer issues, as well.

Next weekend would probably be better for me, as well.

15. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    I know I'm weighing in late. Friday is good for me. I work all weekend but have Fridays off. Friday at like 7 or 8 at Dagwood's in downtown Clarksburg then we could spill over to the Ordinary for some drinks. Just an idea.

16. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Ok so August the 12th or 13th?

How about we do this. Lets meet at the mall, in the food court. Then after eats and the meeting we enter the arcade (you remember those?) and pick a game then we can have a last man standing contest and the person with the most times up in a row wins. (Just trying to think outside the box here) then after that we can go to Garfields for desert/drinks/etc. Depending on which day maybe even a movie.

Just thoughs...

Rap

17. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I have school on Saturday and have to get up early that morning. I could come to a meeting on Friday night, but probably couldn't stay for the activities afterwards... Therefore Saturday evening is better for me. But if you all want to do it Friday, then I can just come for the meeting... :)

18. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I could make Friday evening at the Mall. I'm going to be up most of the night anyway. We're going to try to see some of the Perseid Meteor shower Friday night. Saturday is definitely out for me. I have to help my Dad do some stuff.

I vote for the mall Friday evening. I can bring my wife and girl and they can run the mall while we meet.

Zoomer

19. Dotanis

Nov 10, 2002
    Friday works for me.

-Dot

20. Dotanis

Nov 10, 2002
    So about 7pm or so work for everyone?

21. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I'm probably not going to make it... :( I have a lot to do for school, plus relatives visiting from out of state, and I'm run pretty ragged these days...

But if I can get away I'll try to be there...

22. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Friday at 7 works for me, as well.

23. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I'm going to try and make it, no promises though... I'm gonna be sneaky and and attempt to give my visiting relatives the slip...

*insert Mission Impossible music here*
    :p

24. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I plan to be there...will look for you in the food court. If I can't find you I'll just reach out in the force for you.

Zoomer

25. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.