main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA August Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Phoenix21, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Like always, it will be the 3rd Sunday @ 3pm.

I did hear from a couple of members that have not been able to attend the meetings due to the day and time. So we will discuss if it and see if the majority attending need it to remain the same.

Also, we need to bring our school supplies for South Columbus Elementry. If you don't want to shop or lost the email with the list of supplies - a few dollars would be fine (I'd say $5 - lunch money)- Buffy can use it to buy anything left on her list after she receives the supplies.

DragonCon will be the topic - bring past photos and/or other items to share. There is so much there that we are sure to miss something you saw last time. Also, I'll bring the tenative schedule, that way we can decide when we all want to meet up at the Con.

2. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Sorry I won't be able to make this one. That's the weekend that I have to work. Let me know when and where everyone wants to get together at DC.

3. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Will do - can't wait for Sept. 1st!!

4. wookieefanPJM

wookieefanPJM Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    Well I hope I can do more than fly by this time. I should have my pages done by then.

We need to talk about DC. Phoenix, can you send out an email just as a reminder.

5. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Hi

If you have any small Star Wars items you'd like to donate to the Royal Court's goodie bag, please bring them to this meeting.

We have had a great surprise - Kevin J. Anderson & Rebecca Moesta donated 51 yards of this beautiful material for the room's backdrop and three ComicCon Holographic Leia Figures!

If you are coming up on Thurday and can help out decorating the room (like putting panels together <g>...it would be appreciated)

Don't forget the school supplies for South Columbus now! Money will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'd like to address doing yearly membership dues that would used ONLY for community projects.

Cathy

6. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Great idea Cathy - hope we have alot of members show up so we can discuss the idea about yearly dues.

I will be sending out a reminder via email Friday before the meeting.

Don't forget - if you have it (DC memerobilia) bring it.

Looking forward to helping Buffy support the kids at South Columbus.

See you all Sunday,
    Hollie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.