main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX August meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by StormMoose, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _erikstormtrooper_

_erikstormtrooper_ Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2006
    Yes. This month's meeting was a great success. I think we had 14 people. Thanks to everyone for coming!

2. ID6796

ID6796 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    Great turnout and a lot of fun.

I hope to see you guys next month.

3. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    We should check Stag's calendar next time we schedule a meeting there- it got more crowded than I've ever seen it when the 'Pub Crawl' people arrived.

Crowds aside, it was good to see both familiar and new faces. I look forward to September's meeting!

4. Zakk

Zakk Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2006
    Had a great time, thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to future events.

Chris.

5. TK8171

TK8171 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2009
    Totally agree Ian. Too crowded. I hate that we had to yell just to talk. Hopefully our newest members that showed up were not turned off by this. Chris is was good to meet you man, enjoyed talking "Wars" with ya.

For those who left early, we had some good conversations for some possible upcoming meetings. Eric should be posting a thread on all of that soon. If not I will get one started shortly.

Great time at stags. ( did anyone notice the two girls going at it at the bar for what seemed like hours? Everytime you looked their way BAM! they they were. Hmmmmmmm star wars meetings are always goooooooood :) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.