San Diego, CA August Monthly Meeting - Thursday Aug. 23 - 6:30pm at Joe's Pizza

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    It's that time again!

The August Monthly Meeting will be Thursday the 23rd at 6:30pm. We will be holding it at Joe's Pizza once more, so brush up on your trivia so we can all gang up against James.

Joe's Pizza
    (858) 565-1934

5583 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
    San Diego, CA

REMINDER:
    This meeting is also where we will begin nominations for officer elections. We also (maybe this one or september's) need to vote on the suggestions for changes to our charter. It's tedius work, but needs to be done. Please go check over the changes on the private board and add in your thoughts or two cents.
  2. BrieKalan Jedi Knight

star 2
    Not sure if we'll make this one, need to check the galactic calendar for previously planned battles...er conflicts.

I would recommend doing the charter changes before the election though...

Lesley F.

3. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    All the sections of the charter are posted as individual threads over on the other forums. Everyone is welcome to look it over and see if any changes need to be made.

I'm looking forward to the meeting.

[mom_lecture_mode]I would like to suggest that we be a little more respectful (meaning being quiet and behaving ourselves) to our speakers; at the last meeting Edgar couldn't be heard for all the noise and disruption. Let's keep the noise and running around to a minimum, or at least stop it while the actual meeting part is taking place.[/mom_lecture_mode]
  4. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    It's on the calendar.
    Might leave the kids with the grandparents. Jon gets back from Ohio the night before which means they're bound to be more wound up than usual making it harder to keep them quiet. Gavin also gets his school books that day as well so he could be bouncing off the walls. Or we'll bring their activity bag to keep them quiet if my parents can't take them. We'll have to play it by ear.
  5. BrieKalan Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, we will make it after all!
  6. Tal-Kender Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm pretty sure I'll be there.
  7. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    Parents will be out of town.
    Bringing activity bags for the kids.
    We'll still be there.
  8. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
    The website for Joe's Pizza has coupons.

http://joespizzasd.com/assets/images/coupon.jpg
  9. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.