main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends August New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Welcome to the August New Stories Index for the Beyond the Saga Board!

This Index will be updated daily with new fan fiction stories from this board, and at the end of the month all of these stories will be combined to make a master list, along with fics from both the Before the Saga and The Saga Boards. Keep in mind I?m on EST, so if you posted a fic, and don?t see it on the index; check the day previous or next day?s index posts to see if it was a victim board time vs. real time (for me anyway).

I'll be maintaining this Index. If you've got any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message. While I will be checking for new stories as often as I can, you?re welcome to send me the information for your fic via PM.

Challenge responses will not be indexed as they are to be included on the Fan Fiction Master Challenge Index Thread located on the Resource board. However, if you would like me to add it to the month?s current New Stories Index, just PM me the info, and I?ll add it to the day?s index log.

To make it easier for me when gathering the story data, please headline your fic with the following information in the first post. Keep in mind, this isn?t just a place for New Stories to be indexed, but a chance for free advertisement, so you?ll want to fill in as much info as possible to make your fic stand out.

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/TK Jacen/Tenel Ka
    J/Z Jaina/Zekk
    K/J - Kyp/Jaina
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    Siriwan - Obi-Wan/Siri Tachi
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT v- Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    inter-trilogy - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    EU - Expanded Universe
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

Indexer's Note: Unless you are authorized by me to post in this Index, please refrain from posting here. If you feel I need to change something or I missed a story, as I said above, please feel free to PM me.

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, please feel free to contact any of our very helpful and friendly moderators:

Jedi Trace,
    [link=http://boards.theforce.

2. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for August 1, 2009

Title: Pre-Flight Prep
    Author(s): Onderon1
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: While I continue to fight the never-ending battle with writer's block, I did have a need to write SOMETHING. And I'd never actually written what I'd call mush, specifically ... this is something of an experiment.

3. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    No New Stories for August 2, 2009

4. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    No New Stories for August 3, 2009

5. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    No New Stories for August 4, 2009

6. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for August 5, 2009

Title: Partial Truths
    Author(s): Knight_Aragorn
    Timeframe: Post-Corellian trilogy, circa 18 ABY
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa Solo, Mara Jade, Han Solo
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Leia chances upon an unexpected revelation, though she's not sure of exactly what it reveals.
    Notes: This wanted to be longer, but in the end I thought I had better leave Han and Leia in peace.

7. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for August 6, 2009

Title: Interlude - Mourning and Knight
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: A missing set of scenes from the Betsyverse, starting immediately after the closing chapter of The Shifting Tides:

Title: (Pending)
    Author(s): StormtrooperSyndrome
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: Action, Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: Shinji as a dark side adept.
    Notes:

8. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for August 7, 2009

Title: Vacancy Signs
    Author(s): Emerald_Lady
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: He probably thinks he?s rescuing you now. He might even be right.
    Notes: Thanks to jedi_of_ennth for the beta and the encouragement.

9. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for August 8, 2009

Title: Vacancy Signs
    Author(s): Emerald_Lady
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: He probably thinks he?s rescuing you now. He might even be right.
    Notes: Thanks to jedi_of_ennth for the beta and the encouragement.

10. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for August 9, 2009

Title: To Make Every End Meet
    Author(s): Master_Jaina1011
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Right after killing Caedus, Jaina Solo watched as Admiral Natasi Daala took over the Galactic Alliance and Jagged Fel, with the help of his father Baron Soontir Fel, remake the Galactic Empire as Head Moff. However, Jaina knew deep down inside her brother?s fall was more than what was perceived and that Daala wanted a handle on the Jedi. Jag, with the help of Tenel Ka and Jaina, acquire resources from around the galaxy to stop the stronghold Daala has on the Senate and the Jedi and make an Empire of his own that could last centuries, if the Jedi left agree to his terms.
    Notes:

Title: May the Road Rise Up to Meet You
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Another Betsyverse tale - the origin of Senna Harbin, an old friend of Ben's ... and more, since, oh, Chapter 24 or so of The Shifting Tides took place ...

11. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    New Stories for August 10th 2009

Title: Lost and Then Found
    Author(s): jadesabre75
    Timeframe: AU
    Characters: Jag and Jaina mainly and of course your other favorites
    Genre: romance, humor, angst, action
    Keywords:
    Summary: Jaina is faced with a life changing decision. What will she choose and who will she meet along the way?
    Notes: Well, Jake and I were watching POTC a while back and the idea popped into my head of Jag as a pirate. I mean, does it get much better than that image?!?! So here?s my attempt at that. I?m not attempting to channel Jack Sparrow, but don?t be surprised if it creeps in there. LOL

Title: Sweet Revenge
    Author: StormtrooperSyndrome
    Fandom: Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Genre: Action, Angst
    Summary: Shinji as a dark side adept.
    Disclaimer: Evangelion was created by Hideki Anno and Studio Gainax.
    I need to get past this writer's block. And what better way than messing with one of the most popular anime series of all time?
    But first, I'd like to blame LittleKuriboh and his video "Dan Green Presents Abridged 101" for getting me to look up Evangelion. And Academia Nut and his fanfic "Thousand Shinji" didn't help much, either. Anyway, here's my version of a Shinji-con-spine fic.

Title: Partial Truths
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa Solo, Mara Jade, Han Solo
    Setting: Post-Corellian trilogy, circa 18 ABY
    Summary: Leia chances upon an unexpected revelation, though she's not sure of exactly what it reveals.
    A/N: This wanted to be longer, but in the end I thought I had better leave Han and Leia in peace.

Title: Who Are You Again?
    Characters: Jaina, Kyp, Allana, others
    Time Frame: FOTJ, immediately post-Omen
    Genre: action, romance, all that good stuff
    Synopsis: Jaina and Kyp must band together to rescue Allana from scary Hapan kidnappers. However, not all is as it seems?

12. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    New Stories for August 11th

Title: Light On
    Author: JainaDurron
    Pairing: Kyp/Jaina
    Timeline: NJO
    Author?s Notes: Just trying to get back into the swing of things. I?m not sure how, but I managed to write this entire fic without a single piece of dialogue and only one internal thought. I just hope it makes sense. I think I am a bit rusty.

Title: Groar! It's like 'Grrr' and 'Roar' Together! (AU K&J Vig)
    Author: jedibettybug18
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Kyp, Jaina
    Genre:
    Keywords:

13. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    New Stories for August 12th

Title: You Never Told Me
    Author: Jaina Durron
    Pairings: K/J, mentions of J/J
    Author's Notes: I have no idea where I am going with this or it'll be continued. Mostly because I haven't decided yet if it's a one-shot or if it is a longer story that needs to be told. I'm still getting my feet wet again.

Title: Little Wonders: Chronicles of Skywalkers in Love
    Author: Canadian_Piper
    Pairings: (A/P, L/M, J/J, S/A, H/L, A/T)
    Author's Notes: canadianjedimama Author Notes: Hi. Thanks for clicking. As you can see... *gestures* Canadian-Piper is back with another song fic. We meant to get this one up a few months back but DRL came along and put us both in head locks! But we're here now. Hope you enjoy.

CJM

Kick Notes : A multi-ship work involving the Skywalker family over different generations is something that I?ve toyed with for a long time, and I finally decided on songs that I feel work for all characters involved. I?m so thankful that CJM agreed to another joint venture because it would not have been possible without her as she is the driving force behind anything we do ? thank you, Cyn. hugs Now, all I have left to do is talk her into a J/J songfic using "I've Had the Time of My Life," by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes. whistling wink laugh

The Rob Thomas song ?Little Wonders,? is the primary focus of the piece. I have always enjoyed his work both with Matchbox 20 and as a solo artist, and this song says a lot about keeping life in perspective and remembering what it is in life that is truly important. happy

I also used Peter Gabriel?s classic, ?In Your Eyes,? for the act which involves Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila. I debated whether or not to write something using just that song with Anakin and Tahiri, but, in the end, decided that they belonged here with the rest. peace And, so, the Anakins will have first and last word. raised_brow

A special thank you to the Grace that places herself at theforce.net, Jade Eyes, who did the beta for us on this. love

For those who may not be familiar with the music and would like to hear the songs, we?ve included videos below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWvbu5K7MBM&feature=related

http://www.clevver.com/music/video/16704/rob-thomas-little-wonders.html

Title: Forced Alliances
    Author: Jack
    Genre: AU
    Summary: Jacen, Jaina and Anakin are kidnapped? again. The demand: The life of Chief of State Organa Solo. But before Leia turns herself over for the children, she approached by an old enemy of her husband. Knowing the children?s lives are at stake, Leia and Han team up with their old enemy who has his own agenda.
    Disclaimer: Don?t own STAR WARS.

14. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
  15. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    No new stories for August 14th

16. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    New Stories for August 15th

Title: Forever And A Day
    Author: Ceillean
    Genre: Drama, Romance
    Summary: Anakin Solo died. He becamse one with the Force. But on a very fateful day, the Force decided to send him back. Only there's a catch. He doesn't remember anything. The only thing he does seem to recall is a name -- Tahiri.
    Now Anakin must try to remember and find the answer to a very important question: why is he alive?
    Notes: Evie, here's the first part of the Anakin/Tahiri story I promised. I try and keep my promises. I hope you'll enjoy the following posts. I can already guarantee mush. And a happy ending, of course.

17. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    New Stories for August 16th

Title: Unearthed from the depths of nowhere
    Author: Lady_WinterCelchu
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Notes:

Title: One Afternoon on Naboo
    Author: Onderon1
    Characters: Jag/Jaina, Kyp
    Timeframe: post TJK
    Notes: Author's Note: This is something of a missing scene from the AU I've been writing; there, Jaina and Jag are married, and by the time LOTF opens, have a daughter. But how did Kyp react to Jaina's decision ... ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.