main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp AUGUST OCCASION

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabaccs_luck, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    Um first off...
    Whensa yousa doin' dis meaten?

If you are doing this sunday I'm attending the last fair day at the sunapee fairgrounds. Maybe You could all come.

Hopefully I'll be getting a job soon, but most the places I'm looking at are weekends. Which is usually perfect for me.

This brings to mind my question of maybe holding a secondary meeting for the group (or maybe a new chapter of the group) in Manch, Concord area. That way those in your in more then one area can attend and we can get twice a month or both a weekend and week day meetings for those that can't make one or the other. We might get some of our old members back. I'd volunteer to run them and coordinate with TK or John (Baron). I even thought of a madalorian related name: New Hampshire Mandalorians (of course)- Concord Dawn (the home world of Jango Fett, and I belive Jaster Mareal). Course if we meet in manchester I'd have to come up with something equally witty.

Let me know what you think. I won't be able to check back til sunday evening but if anyones going to be at the fair I'll be poking around the demonstration tents. I'm not hard to find (6'2", um... well rounded, and well just generally me).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.