main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lafa, IN August Reschedule?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Takianna, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Just want some feedback about scheduling another meeting for August, since Hofie was the only one that showed up for the last one. Any feedback would be great. I'm sorry that I had to opt out of the meeting, but work scheduled me to do a meeting and there was no one else to cover it. I know, excuses, excuses, but I really do want to get another meeting scheduled.

Jenn

2. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    I might be able to do it Monday or Wednesday next week, but that's really about it. With classes starting up and some weekend trips I have planned, my time is pretty precious this month. If either of those two days work I'll see what I can do.

3. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    I think Monday the 15 I will be free. I will tell my boss that there is nothing that he can schedule for me. He usually, and I say this even after he made me work last Monday, bends to my will. What do you think. I know that Wednesday is out because Duane has improv practice and there is no way that he can get out of it. Let me know.

Jenn

4. deepspawn

deepspawn Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2005
    I believe at this time, I should be able to show up and meet you all on Monday, but can not promise it with everything going on. Other than that the week is pretty well booked up with GenCon coming up and all.

D^S

5. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    I'm good on Monday.

Do we just want to try B-Dubs on the levee at 6 again?

6. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    That sounds good to me. Where exactly is b-dubs on the levee.

7. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    It's over by the Wabash Landing theaters. Across the street from there, next door to the Neon Cactus.

8. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Okay. I will be there as close to 6 p.m. as I can be. I have to pick up the kids and return them home. It will be close. Do you want to meet outside or what?

9. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    there's a bench right on the inside when you come in. I'll sit there.

and for anyone else... um... I'll have on my white purdue hat and um... what will I wear on monday... my blue harvest shirt. that'll work. I won't sit there forever, but that's what I'll have on, so come look for me or me and jenn or whoever!

10. MasterJenn

MasterJenn Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2001
    How'd the meeting go?
    Sorry I wasn't able join. I am out of town right now.

MJ

11. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    It went fine. We had 4 people there and we just talked about getting more people to come and also thought about "theming" our meetings-- like having next month be a gaming one for example. It's not set in stone by any means, but we thought it'd be a cool way to get to know each other and not just sit around.

We're also thinking about making Thursdays the standard meeting nites. Once again, that's also not set in stone.

12. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    We had a good time. I will soon be posting the ideas for the next meeting. I hope that you will be back and able to join us. We look forward to meeting you and discovering your interests.

Jenn (Takianna)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.