main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA August w/ Boba Fett in Travis

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Quinlan_Vos_1, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Vos, we will need to look at the schedule to reschedule our fun event for the month at it was scheduled for that Saturday as well as our meeting. :) This commitment is very important to our group and hope all are able to adjust their schedules. Put me down for that Friday and Boba also. :) I will be in contact with Marric and you as to the rescheduling of our August so that our members have time to plan in advance.

2. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    As of right now, Saturday the 16th looks okay for us. However, 8 hours is too long for our Tie Fighter Pilots (and AuntBeru) to be there (and on our feet). While we are looking forward to this, we are thinking that maybe either a 10-2 or a 2-6 shift would work out better. What say everyone to this if the day is lengthened to 8 hours?

3. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Thanks Nasus! I'll post a new thread on Wed. Just letting this know for a few day's first.

4. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I might be taking some vacation time off work around then, so maybe I'll be able to do this event after all... although unless you want a dork in a jar jar head... I'd probably just be in a polo.

We'll see.

-TJ

5. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    Put me down too. I'm in the Air Guard so I already have access on base

6. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    making a tentative roster list. The master list will be up by the end of the week. We are getting assistance from the RL & 501st for this event.

Friday, August15, 2008:
    * Group Leader - Nasus Sivad (Susan- SVRF)= Polo
    * Boba Sivad (Earl- SVRF)= Polo
    * Quinlan Vos (Myke- SVRF/RL)= Quinlan Vos
    * ?? R2-D2 ?? (Gerard- SVRF)= R2-D2
    * Enzerumo (Enzerumo- SVRF)= Dark Lord/Bounty
    * ?? Kay-Dee ?? (Kathy- RL)= Padme/X-Wing pilot
    * Kitfox (Karen- RL/501st)= Zam Wessell
    * ?? Barbie ?? (Barbie- RL)= Padme(Arena)/CT

Saturday, August16, 2008:
    * Group Leader - Quinlan Vos (Myke- SVRF/RL)= Quinlan Vos
    * ?? R2-D2 ?? (Gerard- SVRF)= R2-D2
    * Leia1138 (Tina- SVRF/RL)= Jedi/Leia
    * AuntBeruLars, Zam13 & DathDikum (Gerri,Pat& Dillon- SVRF)2pm-6pm= Polo, 2 TIE-fighter pilots
    * ?? Kay-Dee ?? (Kathy- RL)= Padme/X-Wing pilot
    * Kitfox (Karen- RL/501st)10am-2pm= Padme
    * ?? Sinlan Wezz ?? (Eva Vanacek- RL)= TIE-Fighter pilot
    * Master Mina (Mina- RL)= Jedi Master
    * ?? JedHead ?? (Matt- RL)= Anakin
    * Dork Vader (James- RL)= Anakin/ TK
    * ?? Barbie ?? (Barbie- RL)= Padme/ CT

KEY: ?? = not officially confirmed
    TK = Stormie
    CT = Clone
    RL = Rebel Legion
    SVRF = Sacramento Valley Rouge Force

/*/ TJ, Steven, Nebelwerfer; still waiting to hear from you before adding to the roster list

7. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Myke, I just posted in the RL boards...I can't do the 16th because I have something else going on. I should be able to go on the 15th.

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    If you need the banner for this event, I will make sure Nasus gets it before then. :)

9. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Good to hear from you LDV. Just let me know when you would like to connect. I am on vacation all this week so am available for the transfer. How is your mom doing?

10. hmpotc33

hmpotc33 Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2008
    If you'd like a 501st ESB Boba Fett for a few hours on Saturday, I am availble, along with an Imperial Officer. Please advise so we can put it on the calendar.
    Thanks,
    Ron
    BH3352

11. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    That would be great. What times are you avail??

12. hmpotc33

hmpotc33 Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2008
    Outstanding, anytime after say 1100am, whatever would support your event the best. If you need us there earlier, we can re-arrange our schedules and make it earlier. Also, please feel free to contact me at hmpotc33@yahoo.com to discuss further if you'd like.Look forward to meeting all of you. BTW My name is Ron and my wifes name (Imperial Officer) is Ann, in case you need to leave our names at the security or gate

13. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    A thousand thanks "Ner Vod"! Those times will work great. I'll repost the roster after work.

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I'll get together with you soon Nasus. My schedule is flexible at the moment. Mom is home now ... we are all trying to deal with the what's ahead.

I have the banners and a few other things I need to get to you. Also, some contacts with So Cal ... I am trying to set you up with them, for an event this summer.

15. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Will wait to hear from you then. Glad to hear that mom is home and doing better. I think people heal better at home and are at less risk of infections. It will be good to catch up when we do the exchange. :)

I appreciate any contacts and events you can send our way. I am pretty flexible up until the 21st. School starts that day and it all begins again. :)

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I can send you what I can, but I still have the local RL stuff to run as well. ;)

17. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    Please view new thread,
    and lock or close this one please.
    Thanx...
    Myke (Vos)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.